Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

but instead of debating something none of us can prove, i do have a question for you. Do you know when the Letts run Auryn morphed into the Masglas owned Auryn.

Nothing will surprise me anymore with this company!

Nothing would surprise me about Les except if it was determined he was innocent.

4 Likes

Still have not been able to start mining ore yet???

Will we learn what Auryn said at the Santiago conference before the October 1 Las Vegas meeting???

They are certainly mining ore grade material already but an announcement about actual production commencing is what we are waiting on.

I didnā€™t know if you were referring to mdmnholder or me, so hereā€™s my opinion. I feel it is not about letting anyone on or off the hook or throwing anyone under the bus or not or claiming negligence or not. The issue comes down to transparency and integrity of the investigation and MDMN as a whole going forward. Everyone with previous connections should resign (Letts already resigned in June, so did Karra and Chapin). Coincidence? Cut all ties with the past and people of the past! An unbiased BOD with no prior connections should be in place. This unbiased BOD should conduct the thorough investigation and report to all shareholders the results. IMO, this unbiased BOD should go to all former MDMN officers and BOD members and give them them one of the two options I outlined previously, namely work with us/suffer a little pain now or side with the real crooks and suffer the full consequences as the real crooks. IMO this eliminates any allegations or bias or inside dealing like MDMN has had in the past. Further, if Masglas/Auryn/MDMN find a party was innocent, they can continue to work with the innocent party to go after the real crooks (just because you resigned as and officer or BOD doesnā€™t mean your fiduciary duties end relating to the time you were on the BOD, they just end going forward). If a party breached fiduciary duties but didnā€™t take an active role, they can work out some type of settlement. If a party guilty or liable, they can come down on them with the full force.

Once again, in summary, I am not stating any party committed a crime or violated any fiduciary duties to MDMN exposing them to liability. And, at this point what any former MDMN officer or BOD did or didnā€™t do is irrelvant. I am stating to maintain integrity within the investigation and within MDMN going forward, anyone with past times needs to go so and independent investigation occurs, then an independent MDMN can move forward without an appearance of impropriety or allegations of insider dealings.

IMO we are on the cusp of a breakout with the mountain finally revealing its hidden treasures, letā€™s get the administrative end of MDMN organized too. I would hate to see the awesome results from the mountain have a minimal increased shareholder value due to claims of insider dealings and CYOA behavior from the administrative end of MDMN. Give us the truth, show us it came from an independent source, move to correct the problem. IMO this is the only way MDMN can rebuild trust sufficient to satisfy the market.

IMO we need to stop focusing on the people. They have made their own beds and must now lie in them, good or bad. We need to focus on the actions necessary to prove-up the mountain and reestablish trust and integrity within MDMN; and if these steps hurt the feelings of those who were duped by prior MDMN officers and BOD members (me included), then we just need to suck it up, admit we got fooled, and swear we will never be fooled again. Most here, I would guess, have had their investment decisions in MDMN turn sour due to the actions and statements of some or all of the past MDMN officers or BOD members (me included). No more! I demand trust and integrity in all actions with MDMN. I feel Masglas/Auryn are taking the steps necessary to create the climate of trust and integrity in MDMN, but they need to keep going, as I have stated in my recent posts, IMO.

13 Likes

Happily, the ending of the Medinah story hasnā€™t been written yet. I still will make a lot of money with Medinah but no chance it will end up having been worth the bother no matter how well it ends up doing.

2 Likes

If you go back and look, most of the information MG passed along proved perfectly correct. MG has been obviously biased to positive results over the years, but that doesnā€™t mean that just because there is now some pretty negative stuff revealed about the BOD and Les that it is somehow Mikeā€™s fault for pumping or touting. Letā€™s go hunt down everyone who was ever positive about MDMN and blame them why donā€™t we? You guys sound pretty silly right now.

MG has worked long and hard to do actual due diligence over the years. He has had a number of sources of his information and NO he didnā€™t get all his info from Les. In fact, Iā€™m not sure he has spoken to Les in ages.

What did you guys add? Did you help potential and actual shareholders understand the geology? Did you map out the claims? ETC etc etc? I already know the answer to my questions. It is NO. Quit picking on MG. You are barking up the wrong tree.

7 Likes

Admittedly I have added very little but to suggest that Baldy is off base, especially given their histories, is comical at best.

5 Likes

You and Brecciaboy offer phenomenal insights on the mountain which, in case anybody noticed is turning out to be as incredible as many had thought from all the way back when we had the same assets and a couple hundred million shares outstanding. Your contributions in this area have been incredibly helpful. Unfortunately, for those who are involved here to make money thereā€™s the inconvenience of what is known as the ā€œcapital structureā€ and similar to the dollarā€™s purchasing power each share has come to represent a fraction of what it once did. Not surprisingly this has been the primary source for the ā€œwhiningā€ well before the latest bombshell.

Defending anyone associated with this unfortunate outcome or claiming that the newly discovered 1.5 billion shares is an ā€œasteriskā€ or justifying a ballooning sharecount by claiming we have more hectares of JJā€™s claims is just unacceptable for those who view MDMN as an investment and not, as some seem to, a hobby.

9 Likes

? My interests lie simply wuth what will help Medinah increase in share price both short and long term. Those responsible will pay dearly for sure. Obviously the 1.5 billion extra shares are devastating to our investment but no death blow to be sure.

I was referring to this nonsense, of which you are not the author:

With time the ā€œmining developmentsā€ side of the screen will no doubt displace the ā€œshare structureā€ side and the ā€œshare structureā€ issues might eventually be represented as an asterisk in the overall story.

2 Likes

Yes, envisioning rats chewing on each others tails. The sooner this gets resolved the better! :disappointed:

Absolutely! The only way forward in regaining a meaningful ROI for all invested here is through AURYN/MASGLAS and the new BOD resolving the improprieties of the past. Letā€™s see some awesome results from AURYN and clean up MDMNā€™s books and management to be run professionally. The sooner all possible restitution that can be made is completed the better.

TexHorn, it is way off base to say that MG was just a parrot for ā€œthe next weekā€ stuff. I will say this againā€¦most of MGā€™s posted predictions about upcoming events CAME TRUE. The expected shareprice behavior associated with the events did not always happen as predicted, but we know now a little more about why.
Baldy just now acknowledged MGā€™s contributons regarding geology, but go look at the history and one finds that MG was often ahead of many with news beyond that. The characterization implying that MG was a disservice to shareholders because he was just a parrot for Les is not fair or accurate.

5 Likes

AGREED. No one had a handle on the timing, but MG was spot on on the substance.

1 Like

Yup.

What is being cited here? Was this from way back in Canada?
ā€¦ or was this something else?

Karl posted a link to a Canadian court decision whereby the court convicted Les of illegally manipulating stock and then breaching his fiduciary duties to the elderly parties by forging their names and investing their life savings in the stock Les manipulated in the early 80ā€™s. The value went up, then value went down, the elderly person sued. The trial and appellate courtā€™s ruled against Les. Les got hit with compensatory and punitive damages. Compensatory for the lost value in the accounts and punitive for the bad acts of forging, stealing, etc. from the accounts and utilizing funds in his stock manipulation scheme. Eventually appealed and conviction upheld. Quite telling reading. Seems to mirror what has occurred here and what Masglas/Auryn has indicated they have found.

3 Likes

I am disappointed the Chile Conference did not attract any new buyers. Nobody seems to care about thatā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, that one repeats itself on iHub quite frequently. I would expect anyone here for any length of time has seen the ā€œwash, rinse, repeatā€ of Lesā€™s dirty laundry many times. :sleeping:

Perhaps I wouldnā€™t have accumulated my current position if AURYN hadnā€™t come along when it did. In retrospect, it is certain exaggerated claims and misinformation by the Company to promote buying had contributed heavily to sucking in many ā€œinvestorsā€, myself included. Iā€™m more interested in whatever share claw-backs can be made, or cash recovered from the current situation than seeing all the speculative blame going around.
Where are we in the current investigation with MDMN and the Okanadian lawsuit? When, who signed, and to whom were the 1.5B shares issued ā€¦ and when did CEDE & CO receive those shares? How many separate batches of shares and over what time frame were they issued? Lets look at whatā€™s currently going on and get it resolved!

4 Likes

Why isnā€™t Auryn or any one else buying any stock at these levels??? It does not make any senseā€¦