Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q1General Discussion

Dividends are very possible down the road

I’ll be very happy to let the free market be the arbiter of our share price - and, because of my confidence in the mountain after much reading on the subject, I will be happy to wait while things get better and better. On the other hand, I would not be very happy to come away feeling like I was robbed, especially after all we’ve been through over the years. I don’t expect that at this point, but I feel like I have to watch. It is what it is.

The a$$hole group is moving the price down setting up for lower prices next week
Really sick of watching this crap

Unfortunately, you have been robbed. There’s no way around that fact. The only remaining question is how much was ultimately stolen and/or will be recovered. Time will tell.

7 Likes

There used to be a CDCH thread at the bottom of the page. What happened to it?

Still there CDCH - Discussion - #451 by jaybuck34.

Thanks much!

1 Like

Been busy and just catching up on the news. Kevin, Auryn and legal team are doing a great job, not one complaint.

BUT, listing on the OTC, no matter if they will be fully reporting, is a disasterous decision. The ability to raise significant capital is very poor and an OTC listing is damage to the reputation.

I can understand listing on the TSX-V and dual listing on the OTCQX, but not just the OTC. Even list on the CSE.

Let’s see if Auryn gives us some production news Monday

I am confident they have all the angles covered.

1 Like

Certainly a lot of respectable mining companies are on the OTCQX not to mention some other companies with some very high market caps:

http://web.otcmarkets.com/otcqx-best-50/

I believe the total market cap on the TSX-V is only $8.8 billion. ($1.9 Trillion on the Toronto Stock Exchange.) The total market cap on the OTCQX is $1.4 Trillion so I think the reality is much different than any perception you might have.

It is getting to be about that time for a mining update from Auryn.

However, this quote from Kevin, suggests hat Auryn might hold off on news until they hit the high grade vein from their production adit on Level 3.

“The geologists believe they are close to intersecting this vein on level 3. This would be a significant development and greatly improve the economics of Auryn, and thus Medinah. Work is expected to start on this effort the beginning of March.”

2 Likes

if you look at the list, the over whelming number of companies are dual listed. Note the F on the tickers. Take First Mining Finance as an example, investors think of them as TSX listed vs OTCQX

1 Like

Hmmmm … I’m wondering what happened to the conservative estimate that we would have 5,000 ounces of production by the end of 2016 and then 25,000 ounces in 2017. First it was governmental/mining safety issues. Is there something new I’m missing?

Your previous post implied that Auryn should list on the TSX-V…which would be as close to useless as it can be. In a few years, Auryn may very well have a market that exceeds that entire exchange.

1 Like

That’s what I think, some posters here have no clue of the shear size and value that the ADL will have, it will be HUGE, some are going to say, it’s not proven, it will be eventually be, and I am positive of that.

Did you misunderstand the announcement or read something extra into the purpose of an F-1 filing? I didn’t see anything in the announcement that suggests just a listing on the OTC, and certainly not for an IPO.

If our registration is accepted, we anticipate an initial public offering of our shares on the OTCQX® or OTCQB® tier of OTC Markets sometime in the fourth quarter of 2017.

MG provided a link to primarily mining companies on the TSX-V. The hurdle AURYN will have will have to overcome is having their F-1 listing accepted and qualified for the OTCQX tier. Perhaps an initial TSX-V listing may be an alternative avenue for the IPO to qualify for the OTCQX if the F-1 does not qualify for the exchange desired on the initial application. In addition to the list MG posted via a link, there are some companies with a very high market cap on the OTCQX tier of the OTC (article from 2010). There are certainly some giants that decided it advantageous to list on the OTCQX tier of the OTC:

OTCQX Gaining Momentum as More Large Companies Realize Benefits of Listing

Some of the few large companies already trading on the OTCQX include adidas (listed in November 2007), BASF (listed since December 2007), easyJet Plc. (listed October 2009), Gazprom Neft (listed August 2009), Imperial Tobacco Group PLC (listed September 2008), Peugeot S.A. (listed April 2009), Roche Holding Ltd (listed November 2007) and Wal-Mart De Mexico S.A.B. de C.V. (listed March 2007). The market cap of these companies exceeds $265 billion. These companies realized the benefits of OTCQX and helped establish the foundation by providing credibility to the platform OTC Markets had been diligently developing.

In this month alone, OTC Markets has seen an influx of large, established international companies to have their applications approved to be on the OTCQX. Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. De C.V., a commercial bank from Mexico with a nearly $8 billion market cap is the latest listing on the OTCQX Premier tier with listing starting on July 15, 2010. BNP Paribas, the largest bank in France, brought its $77 billion market cap to the OTCQX when it began being listed the day before on July 14th. Zurich Financial Services Ltd. and its $34 billion market cap began trading on the OTCQX on July 1st. Three weeks ago, at the end of June, Deutsche Telekom, the German telephone giant with a market cap of $55 billion joined the OTCQX.

1 Like

[quote=“DoneDeal, post:701, topic:1735, full:true”]
Let’s see if Auryn gives us some production news Monday
[/quote] Remember that February is a short month, so don’t expect an exact deadline of eom if they do put out an update.

Glad to see you haven’t lost your unbridled/unfounded enthusiasm. Personally, I miss the “next week” MGold persona. Don’t go changing!

4 Likes

Did you retrieve your calculator from the garbage?

4 Likes