Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q2 General Discussion

Hi all, I bought 85000 day before yesterday without issue online with Scottrade…

HR was able to approve most members without disruption, so if you are on and can post them there is no need to do anything, if you do, it will tell you that the link is no longer good because you may already be a member.
Thanks HR for spending your time and taking care of this it is greatly appreciated!

7 Likes

That was the first/only time I’ve invoked that setting so I wasn’t exactly sure how users would be affected. I was only going off of what was available in the online help. Hopefully the change has been innocuous to users and we can continue as normal.

1 Like

Everything seems to be working famously on my end. Thanks HR!

2 Likes

Everything working “swimmingly”. (Remember that one?)

2 Likes

The memories are still too painful to want to remember.

4 Likes

Works on my phone, but emptied my Cache on my PC and won’t let me back in?

LOL If I recall Les used that term. I hope his court case is going along swimmingly…for the prosecution.

2 Likes

Try signing in with your phone, go to the icon on the top right with your initial and “log out” on the bottom of that menu. Then try a fresh log in with your password (hope you remember it!) on both of your devices, pc first.
This worked once that I know of, give it a try.

Is this still thew website? Its been very quiet… I got an email with a link to click on but it says it is not working.

[quote=“glider777, post:220, topic:1863, full:true”]
Is this still thew website? Its been very quiet… I got an email with a link to click on but it says it is not working.
[/quote]Yes. The e-mail was related to a change in the new user registration process. Existing members can essentially ignore the message.

The site is quiet because the company/news flow is quiet. That, and due to the fact that Medinah no longer has an “agent” of the company issuing shares, making up fake news, and communicating through back channels so that he and his accomplices can dump shares on unwitting shareholders.

3 Likes

The fact that Les came out with so much BS is exactly why Auryn/Kevin should be keeping us informed!!!

2 Likes

Nah. If there’s nothing to report, he’ll turn into Les by pushing news that isn’t there. Patience is key here. Have you noticed that the price of MDMN hasn’t done much the last 5-6 months. It’s been awesome. I think we’ve found a nice floor and possibly, the lowest price we’ll see after we DO start getting news.

2 Likes

I had wish the floor would have been a bit higher

Yup .0045 is a nice floor. Whatever happend to the court cases against les? Kevin anything you can put out to shareholders where we are in this matter?

2 Likes

.0045 seems like a nice buying op. But, you could also lose all your money. Just want to remind everyone that this is far from being a “done deal”.

1 Like

There is no floor…If someone had to unload a million shares today we would be in the 003’s…Plus there are no buyers even at these prices…

That’s because they haven’t told us anything. That leaves shareholders to play with the price,
I find no coincidence in certain people saying we hit the bottom and then price goes lower

1 Like

I think a lot of shareholders here are tired of hearing another nice buying op. Sounds like someone on the other board. I and many other shareholders want a selling op.

3 Likes

Count me in with those that are tired of waiting. I don’t think anything posted here is going to speed it up. It’s Auryn’s project, we’re just shareholders (of MDMN) waiting for a piece of the action.

Having said that, I can’t tell you how much I hated the “next week” rumors and all the clamoring that occurred each and every time there was some new “update”. This is much more my pace. If nothing is happening, don’t say anything. The big boy mining teams don’t even update as much as some shareholders are demanding here.

1 Like