Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q2 General Discussion

Cerro Shareholders meeting
June 5, 2017
10:AM
2825 East Cottonwood Parkway
Suite 500
Salt Lake City, Utah

(1) to elect five directors
(2) to approve or reject pursuit of the Andacollo mine project in the country of Chile
(3) to approve or reject the oral offer from Auryn Holding Corp to contribute funds to Auryn
Mining for its cash call with "no or little dilution to Cerro Dorado and its 5% holding in Auryn
Mining
(4) to review and ratify actions taken by the board of directors since the last Annual Meeting
(5) to transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting

2 Likes

Hope Auyrn can change this, and turn this stock around. The silence around here and lack of news is deafening.

TDK

So much for the monthly or bimonthly updates.

It’s downright scary.

It sure would be nice to hear something.

2 Likes

“AURYN may hold back the release of public information from time to time for its own strategic reasons.”

We are going through this phase for the past 3 1/2 months.

5 Likes

What is down right scary? Shareholders have already journeyed down to the abyss with this investment. Those that survived that have nothing but good things to look forward to as Auryn prepares for their IPO.

6 Likes

What’s downright scary is the fact that we were told we could expect conservatively (my word and interpretation) 5,000 ounces production in 2016 and 25,000 ounces in 2017. Have you heard anything about any kind of production? Me either. Crickets. Not even an explanation by management - is the problem I’m having. That’s what’s scary. Is our property proving not to be so prolific? Have we run into some kind of problem with the Chilean government? Nobody knows anything, as not a word has been uttered by management. Transparency?

It does appears that Auryn is still going ahead with the IPO. I think it very unlikely they will go IPO without the Caren already being a nicely producing gold mine. Give it some time. I don’t know of any reason to be scarred or otherwise overly concerned by the current silence. It really hasn’t been that long.

2 Likes

There is no longer an AURYN communications director. MDMN has nothing to report, except there’s nothing to report. :relaxed:
I really dislike being repetitive, but really, read the last four AURYN notifications and that’s all you need to know for now. Notifications - AURYN Mining Chile
AURYN is not sitting idle. AURYN has already stated it is determining the best strategy for expanding and developing the entire project.

This involves:

-uncovering the full length of the 42m intersection of the main vein and taking 20 samples for a detailed analysis,
-continuing the mapping and evaluation of levels 1 and 2 in an effort to further understand the vein’s behavior and the topography, and
-beginning exploration and analysis on the Fortuna and the Las Dos Marias targets.
-This effort will help us refine our business plan as we consider the development of the entire project, including the possibility of bringing on additional partners for the porphyry targets.
ADL Project Update - January 2017 | AURYN Mining Corporation

4 Likes

THIS = MIKE ( and probably always will !)

2 Likes

Mike just reminds that there is a full pitcher sitting next to the glass waiting to be poured 
 :relaxed:

4 Likes

Does anyone think that this insidetruth character is indeed Lester? Look at the spelling

insidetruth Tuesday, 05/16/17 11:25:26 AM
Re: superdow post# 77580
Post #
of 77598 Go
confirm 5 shipments only results of one posted al work supended

Johan Ulander arrested (Translated via Google Translate)

Johan Ulander is suspected of gross fraud on several occasions and gross fraud.

Month, 2017-05-15 10:41

Johan Ulander, Chairman of Amarant Mining, has since been arrested on Friday, suspected of serious fraud on three occasions and gross fraud.

Prosecutor Stig Åström has demanded that Johan Ulander be detained on probable reasons, the higher degree of suspicion, serious fraud on three occasions and gross fraud in a period.

According to the prosecutor, the fraud should have taken place in Stockholm and elsewhere, from 1st November 2009 until the end of May 2010, and from 1st March to the end of September 2010, and from the first of July to the end of December 2010.

The fraudster should have taken place, according to the prosecutor, in Stockholm and in other places between June 2012 and the end of March 2013.

Prosecutor Stig Åström wants Johan Ulander to be detained because there is a risk that he may deviate from or otherwise execute prosecution or punishment, and there is a risk that he will remove evidence or otherwise confound the case’s investigation. Prosecutor Stig Åström also believes there is a risk that he will continue his criminal activity.

Prosecutor Stig Åström has demanded that Johan Ulander be arrested with restrictions, which means that his contacts with the outside world are limited. It may be that letters to and from Ulander are to be reviewed by the prosecutor, the prosecutor must give consent for visits, telephone calls must be approved by the prosecutor and that the detainee can not listen to the radio, watch tv or read newspapers. Ulander must not be hanging out with other detainees.

At the time of the suspected crimes, the contender High Yield series 1-4 was released. Several hundred million kronor were invested, the majority of Swedes, who received promises of good returns in terms of interest rates and collateral in Lars Guldstrands GKL Growth Capital.

The money was invested in mining assets, which later formed the basis of Johan Ulanders company Amarant Mining and Alluvia Mining. Prosecutor Stig Åström for several investigations that led to several prosecutions. Some of these have gone to court where EBM sedemera lost and chose not to proceed to higher court, another is in Svea Court of Appeal pending trial. Stig Åström also runs the target against the GKL founders Lars Guldstrand and Peter Lindh, who are currently in Svea HovrĂ€tt.

Contender Kapital swapped later owners and is currently run under the name Intacta Kapital, which sedemas in November, went bankrupt after the majority of the million claims following Contender.

5 Likes

Can’t think of much besides FOAD.

6 Likes

I guess this will have an adverse effect on the value of our Alluvia Mining stock! LOL

For some reason, the rhyme “birds of a feather, flock together” comes to mind

a post from insidetruth

insidetruth Tuesday, 05/16/17 03:44:17 PM
Re: Hurricane_Rick post# 77597
Post #
of 77606 Go
remember where ulander came from
juan jose, ulander and maurizio were working together on several of juan jose placer properties along with a fellow called slade who is now in jail in Alaska
maruizio and his wife were all paid for quest of ulander in a chalet in spain. after coming back to Santiago Maurizio introduced jaun jose to ulander. after working with Maurizio and ulander in madre Maurizio told ulander he should look at the alto project, which he did an made a wonderful offer to juan
as it turned out ulander was only trading properties to raise capital and never intended to spend the money on the alto
if you read the old news releases, mdmn ended up with 90,000,000 shares of ulander stock which now is probaly worthless.

1 Like

Not sure there really is anything new or sinister with that assuming its all true. After all, we already know that Auryn was interested in the placer properties at one point in time and were pursuing a JV on then before deciding not to pursue
that Maurizio is Juan’s son in law and “his wife” is Juan’s daughter
and Mauirzio and Juan can’t stand each other! Just one big happy family! :wink:

And then you get the idiot Superdow canonizing the very person who swindled him out of his investment
if he even was an investor. I swear you can’t make this kind of stupidity up.

3 Likes

Looks like lester has created another FB profile. Isn’t ironic that he’s still friends with Karra, Chapin, Goodin, Ulander?? I sure wouldn’t be after I just got screwed by him!

1 Like