Medinah Minerals (MDMN)- 2017 Q4 General Discussion

I wish we were at .005. At the moment we are .0039 on the ask. Does any one have shares that low?

Not me, around .03 for me.

Weā€™re at .005 because the numbers arenā€™t real.

I hope they will be.

AURYN is not yet a publicly traded company. There is no comprehensive report of what Dr. Jannas and Sillitoe have concluded from their examination of the data and survey of the claims to date. The plan for exploitation and production has yet to be made public. There is a great deal of uncertainty of when and how AURYN is going to access the US public markets.

1 Like

Looks like we are being conditioned for new .003s playground.
There is no rhyme or reason to why weā€™ve had this heavy selling unless someone(s) are manipulating the pps down to help them get in the black or someone(s) have inside information and are dumping or someone(s) have a mandate to dump.
All I know is Iā€™m sick and tired of hearing about the mountainā€™s potential rather than what it actually is.
Again, Auryn needs to follow thru on something to give credibility.
Right now, weā€™re screwed and the only razor Iā€™m worried about is the one my wife is waving at me because I put so much $ into it at much higher prices.

6 Likes

I mean really thereā€™s nothing to report after a year?? Give me a break and please save me the Christmas greeting. I donā€™t want it!!

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be surprised of manupilation, with the incredible potential of the properties, we shouldnā€™t go down more.

Occamā€™s nearly-infallible Razor meets Madmenā€™s nearly-infallible Rule of Thumb

I did not want to post this back when the most recent ā€œgood newsā€ happened, as I didnā€™t want to yet again be accused of fouling the waters with whining, etc, but after six-plus years here it has become my (so far nearly infallible) rule-of-thumb that whenever good news is announced we DO in fact see a short-term bump, sometimes minimal, sometimes large, and then gradually, in the face of no news, the share price ā€œsettles downā€ to where it is almost exactly fifty-percent lower than it was at the time the good news was announced.

Off the top of my head, the share price had settled down to a seemingly stable .01 (or so) before the Oct 1, 2016 shareholders meeting in Las Vegas. While most of us considered that meeting a positive, the share price, in the face of the roughly year-long news freeze, had drifted down to a seemingly-stable .005 (or so) until the time of our most recent announcement (several significant legal victories, etc).

Now, even with the heroic efforts of our late-session paint crew, the share price has been testing .0035.

But according to my so far nearly-infallible rule of thumb, weā€™re going to see .0025 sometime soon.

If I had bet my Rule of Thumb, I would have become rich. (You, too!)

Hoping to be wrong, for onceā€¦

:wink:

ā€” madmen

1 Like

This is my reality. We used to own 100% and now own 25%. We we got nothing for the 75% we gave up. We are now two million in debt and our 25% is the collateral. Then the number of shares doubled. So now we really own 12.5% of what we originally owned. Further, our only asset is a minority position in a private company. Les did not bankrupt the company but he sure left us in a bad position. Is anyone really that surprised we are at .004?

3 Likes

We gave up 75% for the Caren properties which didnā€™t belong to us. Auryn could of said we donā€™t need you we are good with what we have. Someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong

1 Like

Only one of things we gained for failure to capitalize the ADL early on. With the Caren claims added to the mix, developing the financing for further exploration and claim definition through early exploitation was added. Valuation is needed for defining the worth of the entire ADL ALTO over the next several years which is the only way shareholders will see appreciable ROI from current PPS. The AURYN team has the necessary connections to industry expertise that the former management was completely lacking.

2 Likes

Not really true and highly misleading. Medinah never owned more than fraction of the Alto that Auryn owns now. Furthermore, Medinah had no money to develop it which is typical for most juniors. Generally, juniors give away all the property for some exploration and small net smelter royalty at the end. Medinah percent ownership of Auryn is pretty good at this point. The debt is meaningless. If Auryn is successful, the debt will be paid off from cash flow from Auryn or selling a small percent of Medinahā€™s existing ownership of Auryn. If Auryn isnā€™t successful, the debt again has no meaning as Medinah would be screwed anyway. Going forward, if Auryn can develop signficant positive cash flow, Medinah will be great shape and should be able to overcome a lot of the harm that Les/Juan did to the Company. There is no point jumping off a cliff with a few end of the year sellers around and Auryn finally ready to become a real gold miner.

5 Likes

Also, we can sell the right for the 5% of Auryn.

True. But the value of that 5% is worth approximately $250,000 and we have the right to buy it for $50M. Not sure thereā€™s much of an arbitrage play involved here.

2 Likes

It appears no matter what price you buy at the price will go lower or at least that is the illusion being painted

I think I will buy more at .002.

1 Like

Why if it goes even lower
I would think Auryn is getting questioned by associates unless it is the associates liquidating

1 Like

Too average down or have a bigger tax loss in 2018.

The problem is the pps has been going down with no recovery.