Medinah Minerals (MDMN)- 2017 Q4 General Discussion

Most likely more than one person or entity in organized take down by trading back and forth with each other better known as collusion
There have been too many days where shareholder individual accounts shrink more than what’s been traded on a specific day
I guess you can throw fundamentals out the door.

We don’t talk about this enough anymore… I guess we beat that horse to death… Abusive naked short selling hasn’t stopped… the huge short position on our stock hasn’t gone anywhere… the short squeeze element to this play is just as important IMO as the world class economics of this property and as such should garner equal attention… maybe we’ve already beaten the corrupt market maker horse to death, but I think it’s one of the most alluring aspects of this investment… great post doc, we are all so incredibly fortunate to have you sharing… Merry Christmas to all those long and strong…

I bought several hundred thousand shares last week, although my bid was of greater dollar value than the one posted on Etrade my bid did not show up on the screen. It was as though the market makers did not want anyone to know that people are interested in buying. The instant my shares bought the “ask” dropped way below what I paid for them, giving the impression that investors are bailing. Stinks.

Please, let’s just forget about the notion of short squeezes. The folly of Les Price pretty much debunked that myth at shareholders’ expense. If anyone still wishes to believe there is a short position beyond regular market dynamics, if/when MDMN consolidates with CDCH, AMNP and Auryn, that is when you’ll get your answer of whether there was ever a squeezable short position. I wouldn’t hold your breath though.

This company and anyone’s investment in it will rise and fall based on Auryn’s ability to economically monetize the ADL and the amount/quality of mineralization contained within it. There is no other catalyst, story or sub-plot to this stock.

13 Likes

Yes, the horse was beaten, its bones burned and ashes have been scattered around the 4 corners of the earth and are not to be spoken of again. If I hear about how NSS is bringing down the stock again I’ll go berserk. Let’s not turn into Ihub again.

2 Likes

Thanks HR. well said.

2 Likes

Very minor change made to Auryn website - they changed the heading “Altos de Lipangue Gallery” to just “Gallery” - the assumption being that there are probably going to be some pictures uploaded of their other properties in the near term.

I haven’t looked at the gallery in a while but somewhere along the way there has been a change in organization and presentation of the pictures and a few new pics were added, I think. At least I don’t remember a few of them.

Also the ADL presentation is no longer available unless its hidden somewhere
Also, HR, all the other properties belong to Masglas, correct, not Auryn Holdings / Auryn Mining.

Nevertheless, changes obviously in process.

CHG

2 Likes

Les Price, the Master short seller, he never has to cover!

Good point about MASGLAS. Still, I find the minor change curious in the absence of information.

With CDCH website just restarting, ADL “deck” presentation definitely went missing today, AURYN website changes, who is webmaster … new? Getting things ready for some significant new information or news?
The very “old” outdated presentation from 2015 can still be reviewed here:
(removed by me - PM request if you want link)

Wiz is still our webmaster, I believe. We had a few PM exchanges over an issue with the new CDCH page and he fixed it up.

CHG

2 Likes

Bubba. I don’t mean to be insensitive but what did you learn from Brecciaboy’s geologists? At this stage of the development cycle, or even 10 years ago, what could a couple geos offer in the way of actual due diligence? Did they go down with their own drill rigs or were they simply kicking rocks. If its the latter, there’s very little value that could have come from these efforts. You also need to keep in mind that Brecciaboy vehemently defended JJ and Les over the past 20 years. Personally attacking me and others who raised flags as to their character (as did you). I’m candidly surprised that you and BB have the courage to continue to post on a board given your shattered track records of getting anything “right.” Happy holidays!

3 Likes

Why did you invest in this BE?

2 Likes

Probably to make money

I invested based on the knowledge that Brecciaboy sent two geologists to the site for due diligence.

To be more candid, one of the biggest lessons to learn from this investment for everyone involved: you gotta bet on the jockey and not the horse. This investment has been an unmitigated disaster and it’s 100% due to inept management. The irony for me is that I knew Les and JJ were scumbags but, because I was so enthusiastic for the “horse”, I made an exception on the jockey.

I admittedly find it a bit commical when the staunch past supporters of Les, JJ, Greg, and even Gary, continue to post on this board. It would have assumed they would be too embarrassed to continue to add their “view” on this investment. I would be akin to Kirk showing up and telling us to expect news next week. That being said, Brecciaboy offers invaluable knowledge to the geology of this investment and should be credited for the same. However, as an unintended consequence of his unbridled enthusiasm for the mountain coupled with a very naive perspective on “the investment” a lot of people have lost a lot of money here.

At .003 there seems to be some value in the stock but, anyone of sane mind simply cannot add until we hear some sort of update from the company. There are dozens of million ounce mining companies out there with market caps below $50M.

3 Likes

I made the trip to Vegas and liked what I heard. I followed up a few months later and sat down with a high level Mdmn official and liked what I heard.
I don’t know what others have done but I took these upon myself.
Now we’re at a time when Auryn should be coming out with good information and yet our stock price is crashing and fortunes being lost.
If anyone can explain the trading games going on I’m all ears.
I find it interesting some shareholders claimed to be in the black when the pps was .005 near all time lows. Are organized games being played with price?
I would really like to know how someone is in the black at .005!
Perhaps 1000 complaints to the SEC would raise some eyebrows and flush out the BS

.wow!! 0029 close Auryn has 16 days left. Could this selling be because no news will be coming out this quarter :thinking:

AURYN Sells Mining Claims to Cerro Dorado, Inc.
AURYN Mining Chile SpA (AURYN) is a private company that owns and controls over 10,500 hectares of mining claims in the Altos de Lipangue mining district. Two of our shareholders are public companies.

Medinah Minerals, Inc. (OTCMKTS: MDMN) (Medinah) owns 23.559% of AURYN.
Cerro Dorado, Inc. (OTCMKTS: CDCH) (Cerro) owns 5% of AURYN.
To provide liquidity to these companies and give their shareholders direct ownership in the underlying asset, AURYN has sold its mining claims to Cerro for 6,650,000,000 common shares of Cerro and cancellation of Cerro’s AURYN shares. The remaining AURYN shareholders now own 95% of the issued and outstanding shares of Cerro. These shares have a one-year restriction on them. AURYN will work with its shareholders to convert their AURYN stock to CDCH stock.

As the majority owner of Cerro, we look forward to working with current Cerro management. This includes the following:

Creating a management team and Board of Directors suitable for an exploration company intent on becoming a junior and major mining company.
Launching a massive exploration program on the Altos de Lipangue mining district including entering JV agreements with companies that have the specific expertise necessary for exploring and mining the variety of targets we believe we have in the district.
Focusing our resources on becoming an active gold producer by reopening the Fortuna gold mine and actively exploring and mining the gold veins found in the Larissa tunnel.
Subject to regulatory approval, consolidating the capital structure, changing the name of the company, and moving to a higher exchange or tier on the OTC.
Along with the Medinah shareholders, AURYN was also impacted by Price’s misrepresentations. AURYN, could have abandoned the Medinah and Cerro shareholders, but chose to treat everyone fairly, the same way we hope to be treated. With the best efforts and support of Gary Goodin, Italo Volante, Raul del Solar, Kevin Tupper, and friends of the companies, we now finally turn the page on the old and look forward to a very bright future for those who have invested in the Altos de Lipangue mining district.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Maurizio Cordova
Executive Chairman
AURYN Mining Chile SpA

1 Like

Cerro Dorado Acquires AURYN Mining Claims
Cerro Dorado, Inc. (Cerro) (OTCMKTS: CDCH) is pleased to announce that it has purchased all of AURYN Mining Chile SpA’s mining concessions in a stock for property transaction.

Prior to the purchase agreement being exercised Cerro issued 38,380,936 of common shares in forgiveness of $300,000 in debt to AURYN. This resulted in Cerro having 350 million shares outstanding, no debt, and a 5% equity interest in AURYN Mining Chile SpA. The Cerro Board of Directors increased its authorized share count to 7 billion shares and paid AURYN Mining Chile SpA 6.65 billion common shares and its 5% interest in AURYN for all AURYN’s mining claims.

Cerro now has 7 billion shares issued and outstanding, no debt, and owns 100% of the Altos de Lipangue mining district claims that AURYN Mining Chile SpA took several years to consolidate. We will post the complete contract with a detailed list of the properties as soon as practical.

We are also pleased to announce the following Board of Directors.

Maurizio A Cordova, CEO and Chairman of the Board
Dante Conetta CFO and Director
Walter Casquino
Gary Goodin
Raul del Solar
Our website and the OTC Markets page will be updated to reflect these changes as soon as possible.

Shareholders should subscribe to shareholder notifications through our website (http://cerrodorado.com) to receive further announcements and updates regarding corporate matters and the Altos de Lipangue mining district.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Submitted on behalf of the Board of Directors