Medinah Minerals (MDMN)- 2017 Q4 General Discussion

Well they must of heard me

I’m so lost can someone break this update down please and why selling all the claims to cerro is beneficial? I own more mdmn stock how is this going to tie in? 7 billion shares :thinking:

I know we had owned 27.5 % of Auryn and then it dropped to 26.5 with the compensation to executives of MDMN, but how did it drop another 3% ??? I feel we are getting screwed again and wasn’t MDMN supposed to get the Auryn shares own by Les in addition to the shares he owns in CDCH that were supposed to also be handed over to MDMN?

1 Like

Glad I didn’t listen to the peanut gallery all these years and dump my Cerro shares. :slight_smile:
I guess we can start discussing Cerro on this thread now.

Read all three

4 Likes

So Mdmn debt erased and will convert to cdch

Thank you wizard for the recap! It helps understand it more.

Are we still going to have 2 symbols trading or everything converting into cdch?

So if you have 1m shares of MDMN, you would end up with 558000 shares of CDCH and would it be restricted?

Well I guess the option to buy another 5% of Auryn for $ 50M was not consider worth anything in these calculations . What a joke! I understand, yet I still feel like I am getting screwed while the executives of MDMN paid themselves 1% of Auryn stock which to this day I feel was unfair and their compensation should have been in MDMN stock which would have been more appropriate, especially since we had a cash call based on our ownership which reduced our holdings, but was not shared as a reduction in executive compensation on a prorata basis. JMO

2 Likes

Guess we now wait for partnership deals. there is no way they are going it alone, given the outline of production plans. NSR agreement next?

1 Like

No. Medinah’s Auryn shares will convert to CDCH shares. MDMN shareholders retain their MDMN shares as a partial ownership in the ADL, just like before with Auryn shares, except the CDCH shares are publicly listed and traded

Of course there could be further developments in the future

1 Like

"This is a ratio of 0.558 shares of CDCH for each share of MDMN that our shareholders own."
So will Medina shareholders get addition shares of CDCH?

“To this end Medinah plans to satisfy its financial obligations as quickly as possible and distribute the remaining assets TO OUR SHAREHOLDERS before ceasing operations. We anticipate this will leave 1.61 billion shares of CDCH to our Medinah shareholders pro rata. This is a ratio of 0.558 shares of CDCH for each share of MDMN that our shareholders own.”

This sounds like to me that MDMN will be making a distribution of CDCH shares to MDMN shareholders.

yup. That’s what I get for starting to read just as I’m leaving work and trying to pick it back up when I get home. I stand corrected.

1 Like

That is what it sounds like. So our shares will come from Auryn? as there is only 7bn shares authorized?

I just don’t understand all this selling that has been going on?? Just makes no sense

The only reason I can see the powers that be would make such a precipitous move is because something else is lurking in the background. It would be nice to know the status of (1) any potential early production opportunities, and (2) any potential JV.

So when does the NOBO list for existing MDMN shareholders get ordered for distribution?
I take it there will now be a trading halt on MDMN until it completes all financial obligations.
At least this announcement on Friday afternoon after close of trading will now ensure there will be no more talk of NSS! :unamused:

I’m sorry folks. We have all been through way too much to have a trading day like this. We still need alot of clarification and the sooner the better!!!

2 Likes