Other Mining Stocks

Pilbara stocks are all awaiting significant mineralization reports upon which to base resource estimates. Artemis and NOVO have yet to have their 100,000 ton bulk sampling project approved for Purdy’s Reward. NOVO is also trialing ore-sorting at Beaton’s Creek and Egina. Once completed this technology may be applied to other projects.

News from Pacton Gold and DeGrey Mining is painfully slow in releasing progress on their expansive acquisitions. All have potential, but when will shareholders see something to move PPS forward to previous heights? The possible similarities of the conglomerate gold formations to South Africa’s Witwatersrand Basin is hard to ignore, but without resource estimates and the means to production any profits look to be far away. (Too reminiscent of Auryn on our main thread … painful :persevere: for those in for the long haul.)

1 Like

T:IVS lets getter done

2 Likes

This summer will be the make or break exploration program for Inventus. The 50,000 tonne bulk sample program along with the ore sorting will give the best indication to date of the economics of the Pardo deposit. Early indications have led everyone to believe there is tremendous potential in the deposit, but seasonal exploration has been slow for shareholders and potential shareholders following it. Looking forward to the news flow to start picking up here as exploration begins.

2 Likes

News Release Issued: Jun 17, 2019 (8:05am EDT)

To view this release online and get more information about RNC Minerals visit: http://www.rncminerals.com/2019-06-17-RNC-Minerals-Added-to-MVIS-R-Global-Junior-Gold-Miners-Index

RNC Minerals Added to MVIS® Global Junior Gold Miners Index

1 Like

Anyone watching POG today?
:sunglasses:

2 Likes
1 Like

Nice to see Mux moving back up. Up .60 since 5/29

3 Likes

Nice day for the miners…RNX up 19.2 % and MUX still chugging higher :wink:

1 Like

https://www.kitco.com/news/2019-06-20/-1-400-Gold-Will-Breathe-New-Life-Into-Miners-Randy-Smallwood.html

Great Article

What a great time for Auryn to start telling us whats developing on the ALTO.

1 Like

But they won’t, we got screwed by Juan, he got his money, and left the shareholders with nothing.

Gold just broke 1400 high 1411 let’s see if it can hold and continue to move. TD set a target of 1485

1 Like

Can’t this help our POS a little?
I am heavy in a Precious Metals Fund. Try to recover from MDMN

1 Like

I am sure Hochschild is taking notice. If there is any buy out anytime soon I am sure they put some fire under MDMN and Auryn ass to get there act together and disolve the anchor in MDMN so they can do business.

1 Like

Geez volume spiked on RNX last 15 minutes of the day!(46 million) Jumped 13 cents to .71

New mother lode or simply something related to that gold mining index that they were recently placed on? Something is up for sure. Nice to see some actual excitement with miners for a change. Hope it lasts!

3 Likes

Yes, gold on the move. A few tickers that I noticed had 52 week highs, in no particular order are:
FTMNF
KL
RGLD
GOLD
AEM
FNV
NCMGY
NG
Yes, I currently have positions in these, as well as NSRPF, RNKLF, SGDM and a few other miners and speculative plays mentioned by others on the thread. Probably overexposed, but counting on gold to move up through Oct of 2021. I Expect volatility, largely due to changes in gold holdings of central banks and reserve currency rebalancing that is scheduled to occur in Oct 2021. These are just personal picks that I may trade around core positions. I welcome any others mentioning their favorites here on the forum. I favor the PM streamers to do very well during the next couple of years.

Nice recent video on NOVO.

Should get some exciting results from the Egina project in July from bulk sampling. That deposit is the scoop up surface gravel/ then process project with JV Sumitomo.

Inventus posted some presentation posters:

3 Likes

I posted this back on May 2.

I hope some of you were able to take advantage. I bought mine at $0.20, now the bid is $0.45, ask is $0.60

“For those of you interested in MCEWEN MINING INC (MUX on Toronto Stock Exchange), and think it will do well in the future, I bought some Oct. $2 Call options. Right now the bid/ask is $0.08/$0.30, probably could be had for $0.20-$0.25. If MUX climbs back above $2 before October, these options will easily double, triple. There’s still 6 1/2 months left for the options.”

Rod

1 Like

Just a note on buying any Canadian mining company. If you buy it on the TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange) or TSXV, there is valid trading (you will get a fill if there is an ask at your bid price). IF you buy the same company on the NASDAQ OTC or Pink, you’re dealing with Market Makers. They aren’t obliged to sell to you at your bid, buying can be equally frustrating. I’ve had an order passed by MANY times.

Happy (and profitable) trading.

Rod

2 Likes