Auryn/Medinah - 2020 - 2nd Half General Discussion

Yup. BB needs to take some responsibility at some point for sucking more people into a worthless shell. Time and time again. Even if this mountain is the biggest WCD this side of the past 100 years, the capital structure (what you are invested in) can’t facilitate a profit. If a new class of shares was created you may want to take a look but this would mean the shares you own are a zero. There is a massive divide b/w the value of the asset and the shares attached to the same. Once you grasp this reality you’ll find the courage to move on and make money in a secular bull run in the precious metals.

I ended up being sucked into buying myself…weak moment!

1 Like

Maglas, What a shi-ty website ! Talk about not spending any money !!

CHRISTMAS SALE GOING ON!

MDMN Bid/Ask = .0006(3 Million shares)/.0007 (25,980 shares)

Anybody interested?

Will our boys down in Chile DO anything? We got all this promise, but nothing is happening - or at least they don’t want to TELL us that something is happening.

1 Like

Cordoba needs to give us an update before year end as to

What happened to H?
What’s going on with the share distribution?
Where are we on the Fortuna?
Where are we on the Caren or are we abdoning all that?
What’s the plan for 2021?

2 Likes

Maybe we should all chip in and get an attorney to put some fire up their AZZ , They are running a public company and have obligations to their shareholders.

1 Like

I think one of our properties might have molybdenum on it (could be wrong)? If so, I’m thinking the Chinese are probably “waiting us out” until we get SO desperate we have to sell for a song? In the meantime, they spent a ton of money ($550 Million) buying an African molybdenum property from Freeport:

IF, in 2005, you were ’ in the know’ and accumulated a minor treasury of MDMN shares at sub $0.01 and then subsequently dialed into the “IMMINENT” hype, AND THEN, went into a coma…

…how pissed would you be today??

1 Like

in other news, for you longtimers: have you seen Big Baboon pounding away on InvestorsHub with daily negative splurge? I think he went from fanboy to paid basher.

It’s hard to know who the characters are and what motivates them in penny stock land.
Whatever happened to Krackhead Dean?
Did he get new calling card as someone even on this board constantly being negative?
Who knows!!
Bottom line for me is I don’t think highly of South Americans. As far as I’m concerned they live under rocks

3 Likes

In the end as much as we might hate to admit it, Big Baboon was more right than wrong. I don’t know how you can categorize this investment as anything less than a total failure and a disgraceful experience. I couldn’t even sell some of my shares today for .0008 which is what I got for them last week. Pathetic!!!

3 Likes

I thought baboon was a pumper? did he turn?

Someone is parked at .0006 and they keep selling into him. Nice to see someone is willing to buy this POS maybe to flip them at .001

For those interested

Financials out over on OTC AMNP

I think you meant AUMC (the other POS) :rofl:

1 Like

Last for Medinah was Dec 2018 !

1 Like

Will it be 2 years in a row where we don’t get an end of the year Christmas card from Maurizio?

3 Likes

Sadly, I’m going to suggest a load of non-holiday toxic coal with historic value, starting with Les Price forward. Karma takes too long to arrive.

2 Likes

Mdmn up big today, congrats to those who loaded the 6s!

Seems like Masglas doing a reverse merger into AMNP would be an easy way for Masglas to go public. Maurizio owns most of it. Why else are they bothering to pay taxes and making filings for it? Perhaps a reverse merger into Auryn is the other way.

4 Likes