Auryn/Medinah - 2021 - First Half General Discussion šŸ—“

How ironic. Wash rinse repeatā€¦wash rule. Had to find some humor in things today. Have a great day all.

1 Like

Looking like a bit of buying today, anything positive that comes out looks like it would gap very quickly.

1 Like

I think the disallowed loss on sale of the TDA shares is added to your original basis on the TDA shares - so when you sell the TDA shares later you will eventually get the benefit of that disallowed loss.

You got it. You CAN recognize the loss if you wait 31 days before buying in your Roth if want to.

1 Like

Conceptually that is exactly right, Bubba, though in Wizardā€™s case the Roth makes the point moot as long as heā€™s at least 59.5 years old when taking distributions.

1 Like

Hello friends. Iā€™m still here with all of my shares. I didnā€™t see any of the activity that got the board buzzing here last week and donā€™t really care about it. My basis is almost a dime and Iā€™m not selling unless MDMN goes over that. Iā€™m in this for the long haul and barring a short squeeze will stick around for the AUMC dividend/conversion/whatever-it-is. I hope you all are well and enjoying life, as difficult as it may seem to be since the world seemingly went mad.

22 Likes

Excellent Rich. Be blessed my friend.

5 Likes

Wow! 2,800,000 shares on the bid at .0022 for MDMN this morning. Will that stay until completed???
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Anybody selling today? lol

30 Million shares so far today.

This is happening AGAIN.

I donā€™t think somebody hit a wrong button.

The temptation is to get my money back and be done with this - but I think Iā€™ll be patient.

My thoughts are the Auryn people are in at between 6 to 8 cents per share - and they intend to make a PROFIT. So, I think Iā€™ll hang around for awhile.

2 Likes

Not this againā€¦ I am tempted to cash out and make a couple thousandā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m loving this action right now, there is something up and a great chance to make money. Holding a solid position and will add on the dips but IMHO this is finally going somewhere and could be the start of something that most here have been waiting for. GLTO especially the very longs here.

2 Likes

Letā€™s see if this continues moving forward but for now looks like a repeat of 2 weeks ago. Selling pressure outweighing the buying and back down it goes. Here for the long haul. 91 million shares so far

2 Likes

Itā€™s incredible the selling, I never knew there were so many on this board desperate to sell! Nobody else knows about MDMN except Auryns friends, so who is selling?

1 Like

:unamused: Did someone die and estate selling off? Not what anyone here wants to see happen. Hopefully thereā€™s a better explanation.

1 Like

I doubt it EZ but in the long run we should be better off as we rid ourselves of the lesser resolved Medinahites. The next time we shoot up there will be a lot less resistance and weā€™ll stay up. A lot
more volume today than 2.5 weeks ago and up to this point (11:30am) thereā€™s strong support at
the 50% retracement. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

mdmnwork, I think youā€™re spot on - yes there are people selling, but there are people BUYING too - and the BUYING is what triggered the selling at the higher prices, so we now have shares held in stronger hands. I think the total shares outstanding is something like 2.8 BILLION - therefore, we have a long way to go (read a lot of old-timers want to get their money back along the way), but in the meantime stronger hands will eventually win the day. Do we think Maurizio and his family are selling out at half a cent when they bought in at 6-8 cents? I donā€™t think so. I think they will be PROMOTING this along the way too. But thatā€™s just me.

I would say one more similar episode of this rule change induced buying will push this above 1 cent.

4 Likes

WTF is going on?

1 Like

Thanks :blush:ā€¦ for those of you who donā€™t know the context, this was his response when I said I sensed there would be another major buy in. Playful sarcasm by both of us.

Again no matter what is triggering this, it is positive none the less. Eliminating a couple hundred million airshares will allow this to move up less obstructed going forward. If itā€™s someone or a group taking a major position, then that is positive too of course.

1 Like