Auryn/Medinah - 2022 - 2nd Half General Discussion

Guys" guys" guys" I didn’t mean for this to be soooooo deep.
I was just testing the site to see if it was up and working.
As days went by and I did not see any news/ postings for while.
Thought it might have been on my end. As the guy who runs it from this end has been known to fall asleep on the keyboard and strange things happen.
Now the pictures were for some to get a little insight into what weight and volume of material look like.
If you’ve never been around this work, understanding it can be a challenge.
The rock type, size of material, equipment to mine it, load it, and haul it is exciting when you put it atop a mountain. Hell the road down mountain would make any dirt or mountain bike adventure enthusiasts drool.
Now “here hold my beer” do that in a china made, 20 ton truck … What a adventure. I hope the Go-Pro comes out more often around this whole mining adventure.
As I’ve paid my ticket, for the MDMN show, and been waiting for the main attraction.
*** I like the Tweety pictures of the guys using that slick tired ore loader as a snow plow. No cars in parking lots to run into.

Ok I forgot to say “THIS PICTURE” is how we move snow. Not MDMN.
Their picture is on their tweety site@.

Wow… I think I’ve developed a head ache :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Back to watching snow melt. And mapping tunnels I guess.

1 Like

Hope Gold tears through $1,800oz and never looks back!

Then lets follow that up with a productive 3rd qtr from Auryn and be on our way.

6 Likes

Mapping looks to be underway.

AURYN Mining Corp on Twitter: “https://t.co/ydUaIZFMNP” / Twitter

15 Likes

Maybe this year? th-1563488274

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks for the timely post. I had posted the following information sometime previously, but for those who may not have remembered or noticed it, I’ll mention it again. It is not detailed in the present filing:

MDMN has an as yet unresolved long-standing pending legal case that will need to be resolved. (See note 7B in Annual Report Dec 31, 2021 - "The Company remains as a party to a legal dispute with former officer and director, Russell Godwin. ") I think MDMN management will have to address this. I think there will be an announcement to this effect, along with a notice of how and when the distribution of AUMC shares to current MDMN shareholders will occur. I look forward to finishing this year on a very high note for all current shareholders. Auryn was extremely bullish in it’s January 2022 Notification stating "We anticipate being debt-free and having fully audited financials prior to seeking to move to a higher tier on the OTC Markets in 2022."

I’m still looking to Dec 2023 to see where the LDM fits into the overall picture of Auryn’s financial health.

8 Likes

Given where Auryn is in their plan. I (once again, but for real this time) think THIS spring/summer/autumn season up on the ADL will produce meaningful results. I’m really just here for the remainder of the movie at this point.

6 Likes

It’s amazing how $275 can change the value so much. Down 30%!!

“sacko”, what’s even more amazing is how 80 cents worth of Auryn will take your Auryn value up more than 100% !!!

I guess management’s promise to inform us when they find “the vein” is still good?

If so, then I’m guessing they still have not found it - unless they did and they’re waiting on lab tests again.

Everybody here deserves an award for having the patience of Job.

11 Likes

bubba, my understanding is no more blasting until they figure out where they are - hence the mapping project.

2 Likes

Ways to map a tunnel;https://rotordronepro.com/lidar-mapping-gold-mine/

What I don’t understand is why Auryn didn’t do the mapping one year ago? They had to try to find the vein on their own and it set back the company one year. To save money? Now they have to pay for the mapping but also lose a year(which is very precious to us shareholders).

Personally on that front I don’t believe Maurizio made a wise decision.

1 Like

That’s not correct. They are digging a straight tunnel. They’re not hunting around looking for a vein.

Think of it this way. You have a sphere. Stick a board in the sphere at the top at a 30-degree angle to the right. Now from the right side of the sphere, drift a tunnel to the left, toward the board. Eventually you will run into it.

Knowing exactly where you are 1 year ago doesn’t change the distance. Now they are just getting the details of a map so they can plot all the things they’ve hit along the way and ensure exactly where they are and identify if which vein is the DL (or if they have to go a bit further.)

13 Likes

Your clarification is greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

One thing is clear, they completely misjudged the angle of the DL (or it dipped more vertical) and they misjudged the distance. Once the mapping is done, they should no the precise the distance and then be able to determine how long to get there.

By the way, I am hoping they have to go a bit further. Because all the grades they have hit so far, while decent (15g or so), are not the high grade DL. Also the widths have been 5 - 50cm. I think they are expecting closer to 1m on the DL.

14 Likes

I have been monitoring the weather at Lipangue. It is finally starting to warm up. My understanding is there has been snow cover for quite some time. It’s been a crazy winter for them.

@MikeGold - what is going on with the global weather this year? They never get the amount of snow they had this year and temperatures are normally not nearly as cold. Same thing for the US summer. Very abnormal pattern. Is this just a harbinger of things to come because of climate change or some kind of freak year?

5 Likes