Auryn/Medinah - 2022 - 2nd Half General Discussion

I appreciate all that you have been doing over many years. I let go of my frustration as well as unrealistic expectations years ago. I do look forward to the day that MDMN shares are exchanged for AUMC. The fact that work is going on leads me to believe that this will occur.

6 Likes

I gave him #10

1 Like

I’m surprised he is still 4 likes short. If Wizard only posted “hello” he would get 15 “likes”. I’m pretty sure you would be one of them. There is no doubt if humanly possibly MDMNJaded would always give him multiple likes. Especially with a moniker that has MDMN in it. But no way this is a cult. Have you started your deprogramming yet?

Any comments re. recent news about Codelco limiting sending copper to China?

1 Like

Looks like someone needs money for Christmas presents!

2 Likes

With the share price this low very doubtful he/she would be able to buy anything of value.

I think the world is waking up to the other Bear (Panda) in the room.

People always unload this time wish I did 20 years ago!

4 Likes

March 9, 2012. Medinah closed at $0.172, 100 times higher than today.

Cerro Dorado (CDCH) $0.08 on Feb 1, that year.

Ah, the good old days … When we were all to stupid to sell !

But we did enjoy the Kool Aid.

5 Likes

I remember geo hit the ask on CDCH and brought the price to .27 that was about 10 years ago if I remember correctly

Ah,… The good old Kool Aid days of old. Ü u
When one would go through the work trucks seats and couch for spare change, to buy another hit of MDMN. What a pathetic junkie I was back then.
But" what could go wrong"? Our “Super Fly’ pusher was a X cop”
wearing polyester jumpsuits !, and his side kick was from in Country.
What could go wrong?
Add to that the, many who said the goods were primo shit!..What could go wrong?
Well “Super Fly” watered it down, sold it like hell, till he got caught.
The corner got closed down. nobody went to the BIG House for any of it…

All was quiet for a while. … Till somebody moved back on the corner and set up shop…
I still got the itch"… and have to pass by the corner to see whats up. !.. Hang with the other junkies… But See its the same old - same old.
Now glad to say;
My treatment has allowed me to stay off the MDNM for awhile… But" I know …
Im not strong willed enough… to know, that one day… the new man on the corner is going to hook me back in.

Im waiting for that day. C.S.
4 Likes

We are shareholders of a co. Mgt needs to act as fiduciaries
What happened to Dec shareholder meeting?
Where are they at with DL vein
What have they actually accomplished?
Lots of questions and again no follow thru
Statements are made and then crickets
Is this legit or Pennyland BS

3 Likes

You will find out in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

I guess they have not hit that vein, if they had they would release a PR. I wonder what went wrong this time.? We will find out in 3 weeks…

3 Likes

As good guess as any. Thats business 101.

Oh no!!! All time lows today. Is that you selling Wizard???

I bet the scoop broke again 2 meters from vein…we have been looking for vein for over 2 years
Ridiculous

Snails pace…we all new this but this is very slow and hard to handle sometimes

Just glad I have other investments that move faster than this one

Maybe Mr. Cordova should consider other options to pick up the pace as certainly the current pace is not working (very very slow), even if it means selling a few shares in the market to raise some money if that is the issue. This is what Junior Mining companies do.

1 Like

Wow.

AURYN Mining Corp on Twitter: “https://t.co/TApvirCXqt The wildfires have come dangerously close to us on the mountain. We’ve been forced to evacuate until they are brought under control. Everyone is now safely off the mountain. https://t.co/Vnup5avr9B” / Twitter

4 Likes

“Winds are now calm. We should be getting back on the mountain today.”

Wow is right!

1 Like