Auryn/Medinah - 2022 - 2nd Half General Discussion

More like The Neverending Story :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: which I guess is considered a cult classic!

5 Likes

Looks like a few people are finally giving up.

Low of $0.0013 today.

Volume 2 Million shares so far.

Our Auryn shares which we are suppose to have but don’t possess as shareholders are sinking as well. No explanation from the co. on anything.

You start thinking that you appreciate Auryn bailing us shareholders out from Les and you give them the benefit of the doubt and you are willing to tough it out. But everything has its limits. Here we are at least one year waiting for certain vein to be discovered and you ask yourself what in the world is going on taking one year to get to that vein and still no confirmation. Not trying to add negative vibe onto Auryn but man there is truly something wrong here!

3 Likes

Ok Auryn whats the deal. You said this elusive vein was just within touch.
Only being 24 to 35 meters away give or take a few feet?
A couple man team with picks and shovels or a bobcat with jack hammer could have been there by now. Do you guys need some help?
I want to open this page soon and read ; " We have a hang up";
; Our air drill got hung up in the solid gold vein we were looking for!
It being stuck, we are going to go get a rock saw to cut it out.
To be cont; C.s.

3 Likes

From last Update October 2022
We anticipate intersecting the Don Luis vein within 34 more meters. Barring unforeseen circumstances this should occur before the end of October. Once this important objective is achieved, AURYN will make a public announcement and immediately begin our exploitation plan.

I guess something came up again because 1 month behind schedule again and still no announcement. I would not be upset but with these guys its always behind schedule. Maybe that’s what we should expect out of a small team advancing this project.

I do like how they do update us every 3 months and I will give them until the next update to see if real progress has been made.

I have been in this stock for 12 years and bought 80,000 shares MDMN yesterday because I still trust that one day I will make a few bucks or should I say one year I should make a few bucks.

5 Likes

There is nothing to worry about. Relax. Any day now Wizard will post one of his rah-rah posts with zero substance. He will get his usual 15 “likes” and once again all will be well in Medinahland…

Didn’t you sell all your MDMN shares awhile back and you purchased bitcoin?

3 Likes

Ouch - The Bitcoin cliff drop on Nov 9th must’ve really hurt. :sob: That might explain his very negative attitude. So, someone may make a substantial bet on Bitcoin, a fairly new currency, without any guarantees. But that same person seems to think Auryn is a sham just because there’s a delay in reaching the DL Vein — the mineral-rich vein that is proven to exist. So, despite the latest update which states that “…barring any unforeseen circumstances, this should occur before the end of October.” (thank you, davis20) this same someone spews bitter doubt.
Go figure!

1 Like

Why would we need that? All IS well here. YOU are one of the few who has bitterly denounced the stock you are supposedly invested in. The rest of us already know the facts and the follies; we don’t need any “rah-rah posts” to convince us. We did our homework, we are holding. Do whatever you want, but you aren’t foolin’ anybody here.

1 Like

I was in mdmn for 10 years. Lost my ass like everyone else. But not as much as you are losing now. I have never been in bitcoin or any other cryptcurrency in my life. Hulkster does not know me and was just making a joke about that trying to diffuse the pain he must be going through. And of course with your cult mentality you immediately believed that to be true. I would love to stay longer and chat but I have some Scientology classes to complete…

I come back to listen to the inspirational posts by yourself and the Grand Wizard who is due to post any day now. I would never want to miss that. Besides I want to stay informed as I have my buy orders in at .0005. Maybe it is your shares I will be buying…

Like Hulk said, there’s a limit to our patience. I, too, am tired of waiting. But that’s not gonna change all the facts presented thus far. I’m still confident this will be successful, it’s just taking longer than we all thought, including Maurizio. Why do some people want to post such insulting attacks (not to mention your baseless assumptions) as opposed to just selling and moving on? Oh wait, I forgot, you have a Buy order for this doomed stock and you want MY shares? Ha, not a chance in hell. Get your stories straight.

I was notified that my TDAmeritrade account will be moved to Schwab in 2023. Has anyone had any issues with trading MDMN or AUMC using Schwab?

Maurizio and his wife own 60% of this mining venture. He has spent $3.26 million over the last 1.5 years in an effort to get this to production for the benefit of all shareholders. He has done this at 100% risk to himself and at no cost to us shareholders.

Talk is cheap, money speaks! I’m sticking with the guy risking his own money for my benefit.

13 Likes

The best of intentions often don’t translate into profitable results. Mining is extremely difficult for the best capitalized companies. It’s insanely difficult on a shoe-string budget and no mine plan (resources/reserves).

Any genuine poster here would not call this investment, project, nor Maurizio a sham. The investment (capital structure) is fried but the project looks interesting enough as a private venture. If anyone here thinks Maurizio’s $3M “free loan” was made on an unsecured basis I’ve got some Bitcoin to sell you.

The BBoys of the world have done a major diservice over the past three decades in convincing shareholders to hold or buy based on incredibly unreasonble and irresponsible predictions (don’t expect him/them to ever admit the same). Its easy to sound like you are a geo expert when speaking to a layperson (like myself). And its easy to get excited about a mountain of gold. However, if you shared the “technical” posts provided in this forum with the “real” mining community they would not be taken seriously.

Just the humble opinion of someone who’s extensively invested in this sector (with good and bad results) and who previously learned some painful but valuable lessons in MDMN.

1 Like

Talk is cheap. Money speaks!

The $3 million is at risk. If he never pulls money out of the mountain he loses it. If he pulls money out, he gets to keep all of it until his investment is paid back.

If you can prove otherwise Show your cards right now.

2 Likes

Yes. Of course the $3M is at risk. If you understand anything about lending, equity falls under any loan in the capital structure. So the equity is always at a higher level of risk. Candidly, if the project doesn’t prove economical its a moot point. There’s only .0013 of downside from here so I wouldn’t lose any sleep. If Maurizio runs out of capital, energy, or patience the asset will be for sale and the value will go against his loan. If they suceed I would imagine the loan is repaid over the next couple of years and money will eventually flow towards shareholder equity. Its just beyond me why anyone would throw money at AUMC let alone MDMN when there are so many other lower risk, better valued, speculative plays in this sector. Either way best of luck with this investment. Masochism is a real thing.

4 Likes

Since 2021. Interesting comparing to BTC.

24 Likes

I gave you a “like” Wizard. As usual I don’t know what you are trying to say. But who cares. You are our fearless leader. Come on everyone. If he doesn’t get at least 15 likes he will not return…