Auryn/Medinah - 2024 1st Half General Discussion

Thank you. Jaded’s obsession with “trying” to disagree with most of my positions, while playing the sycophant to BB is a bit odd to say the least.

Whether you agree with me or not, accusing me of being vague is almost incomprehensible. I have listed my points of views along with any validation to those points as we receive updates. If and when I’m proven to be wrong, as developments and/or company PRs prove the same, I will be happy to acknowledge and adjust. When the company tells investors, in multiple updates, they are looking to pursue equity financing I tend to believe them. This doesn’t seem like a radical view point unless one is desperately clinging onto past claims that’s is NEVER going to happen. Its important to “pay close attention to the data provided by the company”. As it relates to some of the “research” offered by members here I like to 1) know that they are actually speaking to the company vs. winging it and 2) know that there is some accuracy to what has previously been opined. Crazy as it may sound, I don’t place as much weight on research that is never right nor grounded in reality or what the company is communcating. I do appreciate the technical insight of the likes of CornHusker/ColdSnow and investment perspectives from the likes of Hurricane Rick. Guess thats my prerogative.

Focusing on the tone of my posts vs. the accuracy of what I post is a pretty sad defense.

One thing I do know: nobody on this board is interested in reading a back and forth between Jaded and myself. I’ll do NASA a favor, let Jaded get back to work on the important stuff, and resist the temptation to engage.

baldy, you often do NOT value what is presented by management. But this is typical with NPD. And you flip/flop sometimes, too. It wasn’t long ago you were telling everyone to SELL and move on because YOU don’t believe the data we have from management. You advised everyone to buy AUMC, but sell MDMN before it all disappears. Then a week later you tell everyone to buy MDMN instead of AUMC. You seek attention. You’ve posted a few conspiracy theories about management/Auryn.

You also disagree with the experts when they express praise about Auryn’s progress so far, and they praised the high grades. I don’t give a patooty what you believe, baldy. Your opinion is YOUR opinion. Don’t get angry with those who aren’t buying everything you’re selling. I don’t want another post from you either directly, or indirectly. My only hope is that you just stop with all your hostility, flip/flopping, personal attacks and condescending attitudes. You are no better than anyone else here, period. Enjoy your life.

1 Like

I have not read all the past posts and I have not posted here in a long time, but I believe the decision to build a floatation plant is fairly simple. If the cost saving results in a payback on the investment quickly say three years or less then I believe the right decision would be to build the plant.

5 Likes

I don’t know about others who come to the Mining Play every day, but I stopped reading posts from Jaded and Baldy over a month ago. I’m done with the bantering.

4 Likes

2024 and we still are trading garbage. Someone find Les Price and see if he can be investor relations and pump this bitch one last time!!!

7 Likes

Cool. I don’t blame you. You can’t tell the difference between an aggressor and a defender. You can’t identify the frequent character assassinations and lies. If that’s the case, then best you close your eyes. Mods can’t do much about him because they’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

But I plan to put an end to this BS the best way I know how after all these years his personal attacks have only grown worse. The majority of my posts this past year have been defending myself against baldy’s personal attacks.

1 Like

BTW Les Price has passed away in early December of last year.

5 Likes

Leslie Price Obituary

Leslie Philip Price
Oct. 20, 1937- Dec. 4, 2023

Les passed away after a long and courageous battle with lung cancer. The family wants to express their gratitude to Dr Goojha and the MAID team.
The family also wishes to thank the physicians and staff at Sechelt Hospital, Pender Harbour Health Center, Cowrie Medical Clinic and BCEHS.
No service by request.

Sorry Karl. Didn’t mean to dupe your post. I was looking for a more extensive obit but there does not appear to be one. Although it does include that we can plant a tree in his memory. Plant a tree, save a paper stock cert.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve done some selective pruning here. Baldy, who’s making up fantasies now?
I know both Jaded and bb in person. BELIEVE ME, they are NOT the same person! She posted in another name on prior iterations of TMP and was a moderator here who did mainly resurrect us when interest had faded. And she did hold out for keeping you around. Suspensions will come next.

2 Likes

No kidding. As you may have noticed I’ve never initiated a post to Jaded nor will I respond to her going forward (in lieu of a blocking feature). There comes a point when the emotional unraveling , even on a Penny stock investment forum, becomes a bit awkward.

Getting back to this stock, did those questions from BB to Kevin get answered by MC? Kevin has been MIA, like to hear his perspective on what he thinks is happening.

I’m not waiting for a response from management. I do not want to directly communicate with management. I used Kevin as an intermediary to relay onto management some suggestions I had in regards to the stockpiling of ore. My request was that they keep shareholders periodically posted on the approximate tonnage of ore stockpiled and the approximate grade they were encountering. I was also interested in an approximate DAILY PRODUCTION RATE.

2 Likes

Based on the last PR its pretty clear that BB has not received a response and/or the company has choosed to ignore it. In fairness to AUMC its not really a fair ask.

Assaying the stockpile is NOT a simple process if a company wants to assign a value so that a credible third party can consider this ore as collateral or assign probabilities of economic viability. Here’s a PR from a company (I know nothing about) that recently announced assays for their stockpile:

Canadian Critical Minerals Assays Stockpile Material at the Bull River Mine Project | Canadian Critical Minerals Inc (braveheartresources.com)

This is what AUMC would/will need to do if they want the stockpile to carry any value for financing, forecasting etc. The last set of lab assays took several months and were nowhere near as detailed. The rudimentary sampling methods previously mentioned on this board “may” be incrementally helpful for Maurizio to get a general sense for grades but will only have utility within the company.

There is often more to proper stockpile operation than meets the eye. Degradation and water infiltration can cause handling difficulties, as well as the processibility changes , acid runoff etc, so one needs to understand what happens to that material as it sits. Then there is the issue if you don’t process it at the end and leave it as permanent dump, were environmental mitigations taken into account in its original design. If AUMC is stockpiling for the next year, space on top of the mountain may become scarce.

There are some common stockpile pitfalls that need to considered:

1. Will the stockpile oxidize over time? If so how will this affect recovery?

2. What recovery factor should be used for fresh stockpile? Should it be the same as for run of mill ore?

3. Is the stockpile grade tested or is is just a mathematical calculation at month end reconciliation? If the latter then you may get an unpleasant surprise when it comes time to mill the stockpile.

4. How is the stockpile treated for accounting purposes? Usually it shows up as an asset on the balance sheet and costs are removed from operating costs until the material goes to the mill. In any financial analysis one must consider the discounted cost of the “investment” in the stockpile and factor this into the economics.

If investors are expected to wait 12-18 months for a floation plant, the performance of the stock will be mainly driven by 1) the terms of the equity financing needed to build the plant 2) performance of the plant build determined by if they meet budget/timeline forecasts and 3) the value/grades of the stockpile.

While it may present costs the company would rather avoid, I would agree that a quarterly sample of the stockpile sent to an actual lab should be mandatory. I also believe that the financials should reflect the same (although I assume penny stock financial disclosures don’t require that reporting).

Ironically, sending small lots and loading up the idle truck (once a week?) to Enami (even at breakeven) would remedy all of the preceding points/requirements while providing greatly enhanced visibility for investors and the company.

3 Likes

Here’s a thought. Everyone take the rest of the month off. heck, add February and March too. see you when there’s an update again. Les can go…(edited)

2 Likes

What did he ever pay against the lawsuit? Can they make claims against his estate? Does he still own mdmn shares?

2 Likes

Maybe this is a good sign, lol. …(edit)

MAID team assisted Les at the end. I am certain that there are plenty of sharenolders here that would have been happy to assist, as well.

Surely he’s reaping just rewards in the afterlife as a result of his actions in this one. AMF

4 Likes

Some number crunching:

Based on MDMN closing price today (.0008), MDMN has a value of $2,306,000. MDMN owns 24% of AUMC which values AUMC at $9,600,000. MC owns 59% of AUMC which puts the value of his holdings at $5,664,000 based on MDMN value.

The amount of money MC has invested in The Related Party Transaction so far is $5,000,000. It will probably be around $5,500,000 once the 12/31/23 financials come out.

So, the market (based on stock price of MDMN) is valuing the entire 12,500 hectares that AUMC owns at nothing more than what MC has invested to date.

So, either the market is way off on valuing MDMN or MC is going to have to stop funding operations so that he doesn’t get upside down financially.

Based on MC’s plans going forward it appears he is not concerned currently with how the market is pricing MDMN.

7 Likes

How about start trucking! Some $$ would be helpful. This is embarrassing with all the money and years that has been invested by ALL!
The valuations and share price show we will end up with nothing!