Cerro/Medinah/Auryn- 2018 Q1 General Discussion 🌄

Per Twitter Referencing the Chile Field Trip that Masglas is sponsoring:
‏

@DanteConetta
8 hours ago

Grandes noticias para Masglas este 2018!!!

Dante’s title page says he is CEO de Auryn Mining SPA Chile, Director de Cerro Dorado y Director de Masglas Chile. Antes CEO Liderman, CEO de Pecsa y CEO de BAT Peru. MBA y Msc in Finance.

4 Likes

This was a homework assignment?? Mike, you forgot to say “who is” (:blush:…Yes im still here and happy to say i have not sold a single share, EVER!!! mostly because i can’t afford to. Bought my first shares at .159 and have averaged down to .499. I would love to average down some more but the 85k ( management stole from me) is all that i am willing to risk. Like so many others, hard earned money i may add. I planted a chit load of trees and sprinklers for that money and am now willing to walk away with nothing if that what it comes down to. Not a sob story just another story, as i have read many over the years on the mining play. Good luck everyone!!! i am still hoping for good things over the next several years as we all are. OVER AND OUT.

7 Likes

Nice move in Gold today. 26 points bodes well for our stock eh!

1 Like

Very Nice indeed!

1 Like

In a further attempt to prevent release of information to shareholders about Auryn’s operations on the mountain, it appears that Auryn has infiltrated Google Earth to prevent release of updated maps!

As evidence see aerial photo below:

Note…The lighter color of this image on the left was taken on April 25, 2017. It includes the Caren mine entrance. The darker right side of the image was taken on December 20, 2017. The split between the two superimposed images was within a few feet of the Caren mine entrance! Coincidence? You decide! :slight_smile:

In the areas of the map covered by the newer images, very few changes has occurred. Certainly there is no evidence that any drilling has taken place on the mountain last year. No evidence that they have done anything at the Fortuna mine. The access roads look to be all in good shape indicating regular traffic still going up and down the mountain. The LDM area aerial has not been updated. Near the Caren mine entrance, there is some type of small building on the right side of the aerial photo with evidence that the ground around it has been moved around a bit sometime between April and December of last year but little else they have done much.

Also Note: Medinah has become a fantasy SI/Fi series! Medinah-What’s hidden shall not be found!

3 Likes

Just wondering if permitting has advanced for the Fortuna and what other applications may have been submitted?

I occasionally search this site for new permits but haven’t seen one: http://sea.gob.cl/

So they’ve done virtually nothing for Mdmn/cdch except swap share structure and advance Masglas which Auryn is no longer under?

1 Like

Easy to guess that they put everything on hold on the mountain last year and focused entirely on getting gold production started. Let’s hope production has indeed started since they last indicated that it would probably ramp up in November. Seems unlikely they would have hired all the new people just to sit around the office.

1 Like

Is that hard to put an update out as to what is happening or Not happening??? Maybe Kevin who speaks to Maurizio daily can ask him to give shareholders an update don’t you think?

4 Likes

I think he last mentioned he speaks to him monthly.

Mike,
Just what do you suppose this new “small building on the right side of the aerial photo” represents? Is this what you were referring to?

Also, last Oct Karl mentioned:

Mr. Cordova mentioned “We want to buy Princesa Caballo, which is a property 3km to the north of Altos de Lipangue, where we have already completed mapping and sampling that have provided results ranging from 2g/t Au to 23g/t Au.” Caballo contains a 946m long breccia structure of unknown depth, but it would appear to be good prospect.

At that time I posted what I believed may be the Princesa Caballo that was located about 3 km North of the ALTO on an access road running directly from the ALTO, and showing very visible activity (are those a couple of drilling platforms?).

Sure appears different now in 2018 with road extended a bit further North. Did Mr. Cordova add it to AURYN and CDCH claims?

That small building isn’t new, just that the road to it has been modified. Looks like some sort of equipment shed. I noticed that the other claim area you mentioned had some activity sometime in 2017. Looks like they have an adit there similar to the Caren assuming that Auryn actually owns it.

2 Likes

Where’s our update Mr. Cordova? It’s your responsibility to your shareholders.

2 Likes

This stock is cursed with Bull_____er’s!

Can we shareholders call for a meeting?

1 Like

Which “we shareholders” are you referring to?
Medinah shareholders could call a meeting of Medinah but without issued shares of CDCH Medinah shareholders would likely have a difficult time calling a meeting of CDCH as the majority of those shares are currently held by a private company, AURYN.
We can bitch for the next 10 months or we can see what happens during the next 10 months. As the only control I have is to sell or hold, instead of getting tied up in knots, I will take the road of paying attention while simply allowing the process to play out. It does make it easier on me when I review the following:

“Along with the Medinah shareholders, AURYN was also impacted by Price’s misrepresentations. AURYN, could have abandoned the Medinah and Cerro shareholders, but chose to treat everyone fairly, the same way we hope to be treated. With the best efforts and support of Gary Goodin, Italo Volante, Raul del Solar, Kevin Tupper, and friends of the companies, we now finally turn the page on the old and look forward to a very bright future for those who have invested in the Altos de Lipangue mining district.”
http://aurynmining.com/auryn-sells-mining-claims-cerro-dorado-inc/

3 Likes

I will sit wait and trust and will accept all good news when it can be released. I hope it comes sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

Meeting called to order. All present say Aye. Those with the strongest opinions will have the most votes…not. Ok meeting adjourned until we get facts from the horses mouth. Until then this is not run by Les Price and the expectations although duly noted will be addressed by Auryn and the officers put in place to implement the transition to the new entity whatever name it will take at that time.Complaining, whining and the such will not get the horses moving any faster. If you think that will make hay any faster you are probably in the wrong stock. Notice I did not say investment. Have a great day and try to leave the past in the past. Because when you dig up manure it just tends to stink and we have had enough of that over the years. This post was made tongue in cheek to at least bring some levity to the board. Too many people have too much time thinking that the watched pop will boil. Say it ain’t so Joe. It ain’t so. Ok back to PATIENTLY waiting. That is what has to be done if you are going to keep any level of sanity. If not it might be time to sell and move on because this dog will not hunt until its hunting season. LOL

10 Likes

Most of us have been on this roller coaster far too long, I have a boat load of MDMN fading in my drawer.
But I am thankful that we are past the worst days (that’s what I believe anyway) and given the info we have, see the silence as strategic. No, I am not the Simian.

Let’s take a breather and spare a thought for our kids in Florida. Hug your kids today guys, give your friends and family a call.
Best to all.

7 Likes

Dante Conetta translationnon twitter:
Big news for masglas this 2018

2 Likes