MDMN - 2016-01-25 Weekly Discussion

As far as the enhanced grades coming in from the gravimetric fire assays, the question arises as to what effect they may have on the agreed upon formula to calculate the cash portion of the purchase price and what effect might it have on the NPV of the 15% equity stake post-option exercising.

You also have to realize that insanely high grades will move up your production and cash flow schedule because it will make sense to ship them straight to ENAMI prior to any processing facilities being set up. You donā€™t have to worry too much about the transportation costs as long as the grades are high enough to make a good profit. Thereā€™s plenty of ore to go around once the on site facilities are designed, permitted and set up.

The other thing is keeping in mind just how big this epithermal system is and are those insane grades likely to be reproducible elsewhere once AMC gets around to developing ā€œelsewhereā€. It didnā€™t take them very long to greatly expand the Gordon bx as well as the lineal extent of the veins making it to surface from 400 meters to 5,000 meters in the Merlin area. I just get the sense that they have the resources to attack these epithermals with a vengeance and that they are in as big of a hurry (think upcoming listing) as we are.

1 Like

Whereā€™s the money?? Why was this not put out as a PR on a newswire? Maybe tomorrow? Now I am really angry that I bought shares today. When is the money??

ENAMI is certainly an option to truck non-processed ore, but that 40% tax they charge can be a killer.

If anyone wants to learn about ENAMI here is the only part of their website that is in English, but the picture gallery is interesting

http://www.enami.cl/english-overview/english-overview.html

Lean, I have been in this stock for 6 years. I would have preferred that the news comes out as a PR first. I am not lucky to have cash to buy-Iā€™m using money that should be used for other things, like rent. This stock has sucked up all my money in the last 6 years just to be able to keep part of what I orginally bought. A lot of selling today hurts everyone also.

1 Like

And you both wonder why people sell at these pricesā€¦maybe the landlord busted down their door and demanded payment

1 Like

Last post of the day, for those that may not be familiar with gravimetric fire assays. Very simple explanation.

http://www.actlabs.com/page.aspx?page=477&app=226&cat1=549&tp=12&lk=no&menu=64

IMO. The issues plaguing our share price (besides a crappy market) are related to ownership (Caren, etc.). Iā€™ve seen the claims map but I guess Iā€™m not smart enough to understand who owns what (today) ā€¦AND if shares of Auryn will be issued for various option agreements vs. hard cash. The acceptance of shares of Auryn would require reworking of the prior agreements. Iā€™m hoping we get clarity on these questions for both MDMN and CDCH in the Auryn corporate update.

3 Likes

Weā€™ve seen remarkable results before (although itā€™s been a while since weā€™ve seen a release with numbers like this). I see this sort of report as confirmation that the mountain does indeed hold what we all hope it does - and make no mistake, thatā€™s fantastic. But neither does it change my perception of this investment nor does it elicit any actionable response. More powder for the cannon, I suppose.

That being said, Iā€™m optimistic (and very slightly expectant) that weā€™ll see a few of our major roadblocks give way before the option period expires (ending the JJ conflict, releasing a solid post-option plan, shaking off the penny stench, etc). Until then, weā€™ll be doing what weā€™ve been doing - ā€œbuying cheapā€.

Looking a little closer:

Plateau at vein 1950 meters
Adit 2 at 1875 meters

So at about 75 meters. The update doesnā€™t address the question on whether those high numbers occur at higher elevation or notā€¦as they have only been assayed in the adits and at the very surface that has been oxidized/leached.

Sorry to hear that Leanā€¦I do not see this stock moving north of .02 for quite awhile. Unfortunately, more patience will be required to realize a profitā€¦

Happily, you are misinformed.

Mike, when can we expect more news or do U know?

Outcrop Merlin 1 Vein 7.25 Au g/t

Sounds like surface to me

Any time in the next few daysā€¦as soon as documents confirmed as filed with govā€™t in Chile.

1 Like

Is this new,

It is new I guess if you didnā€™t read the previous 39 posts.

Yes, this surface sample was mentioned in the Jan 6 Update:
http://aurynmining.com/discovery-of-bonanza-gold-grades-at-caren-mine-within-the-altos-de-lipangue-project-2/

On another note, the very high grades in todayā€™s Update are quite narrow if you note in the ā€œsizeā€ column. This agrees with the Fortuna historical data.

2 Likes