MDMN - 2016-01-25 Weekly Discussion

I am a little confused on these rumors, when Mendinah/Medinah Chile consolidated all these claims under one umbrella, wasn’t there an agreement that Auryn couldn’t exercise the options on the other claims without first exercising the ADL option?

1 Like

maybe the pattern has been broken…I take some comfort that Auryn has been somewhat fair in their dealings thus far and doesn’t seem to have any interest in seeing MDMN insiders profit (unfairly). Nothing left to speculate on until we see the public announcement.

3 Likes

http://www.blakesfiles.com/Guides/Blakes_Going_Public_TSX_TSXV_in_Canada_EN.pdf

You’re suggesting that “going public” is synonymous with an IPO. I disagree. Here are the 4 ways to “go public” in Canada.

1 Like

A quick read of your link tells me:

Option one: IPO
Option two: RTO (as I stated)
Option three: (Qualifying Transaction) is the exact same thing as an RTO for the sake of our discussion
Option four: a dual listing which is obviously not relevant

what exactly do you disagree with?

2 Likes

We need to see the details because the devil is always in the details. Even if they sold outright those three claims we get back our 15% when they exercise the Purchase option via the 15% ownership in Auryn.

Exactly. People here need to chill out. There are tens of thousands of companies traded everyday…we’re one tiny little company with a lot of potential in Chile, for god’s sakes…as if the world is watching and reading every word that comes out of Auryn or MDMN…give it time…let the word of mouth do it’s thing.

1 Like

AURYN’s “ABOUT US”

The property has excellent infrastructure including an upgraded access road connected to the Panamericana Norte highway.

Is this a not so subtle hint that early exploitation high-grade ore may be going to Enami?

2 Likes

Somehow, I seriously doubt we can all agree on ANYTHING!

We call all agree to disagree. I also think we can all agree that the incredible potential of the mountain that folks like Brecciaboy were so early in identifying, is being proven with every additional datapoint. The disagreements are rooted in the investment and how this potential will ever be monetized in a way that meets people’s expectations (low and high).

7 Likes

Actually, the one thing we can all agree on is that the timeline to monetization has failed to meet investors expectations! :laughing: All the rest of commentary expressed here is what makes this a very speculative investment for all that have been here any length of time.

1 Like

The NUOCO option was tied to the ADL option. The Fortuna option had exploration requirements, namely, 3000m plus $1.5M. But there was no tie to the ADL option.

If any option has been exercised Fortuna is a likely candidate. Auryn probably could argue they met the exploration expenses required by work done on the Fortuna area to date. This would give Auryn 85% of the two CDCH claims.

But obviously this is little more than rumor at this point

2 Likes

So when is the corporate update supposed to be released?

You are a respected Member on this thread. I’ll tread lightly. As Mike has mentioned, several documents were registered with the Ministry last week. It takes several days for documents to be vetted and become official. Once the documents are properly recorded we should get news. No one, including Auryn or our BOD can put a date on it.

1 Like

MMC is somehow supposed to “purchase” the remaining 85% interest in Nuoco before AMC can then obtain it from our holdings, but work performed gives them graduating interest in those properties outside of the option.

as per A YEAR AGO:

SHAREHOLDER UPDATE
January 14, 2015

Dear Medinah Minerals, Inc. Shareholders:

Medinah Minerals Inc. (MDMN) wishes to inform that its wholly owned subsidiary, Medinah Mining Chile (MMC) has been presented with an option agreement proposing a purchase of NUOCO Mining Chile SCM properties by Medinah Mining Chile as recommended by the consulting firm in Chile, C & R Consulting. The NUOCO properties comprise the Las Dos Marias, Columbo and Mambo groups covering 2000+ Hectares. This proposal was presented by AURYN Mining Chile to MMC in order to consolidate and streamline their entire property package that includes the Altos de Lipangue properties, currently under option to AURYN from Medinah Mining Chile, into one group.

Medinah Mining Chile, currently a 15% shareholder of NUOCO, will agree to purchase the remaining 85% holdings interest in NUOCO as part of this strategic consolidation proposal.
This purchase is subject to a performance agreement by AURYN Mining Chile with NUOCO, which agreement calls for the completion of work programs including geophysical, geochemistry and drilling programs on the NUOCO group of claims. The completion of this work will entitle AURYN to earn a 60% interest in the NUOCO properties. In the next phase, AURYN will earn an additional 25% by investing U.S. 2.5 million dollars into a feasibility study.
AURYN will bear all costs and immediately initiate a minimum drill program of 5,000 meters. All materials and discoveries remain the property of NUOCO if AURYN chooses to vacate the project. All rights and conditions given under this agreement by NUOCO shareholders would be rescinded and NUOCO would retain their original rights and holdings of the assets.
As in the MMC/AURYN agreement covering the Altos de Lipangue property, this contract gives AURYN the exclusive rights to the NUOCO properties until August 1, 2017. AURYN may decide to complete the agreements sooner.
By completing this transaction, MDMN through its subsidiary MMC, will effectively control 100% of the NUOCO holdings and will then be able to consolidate its Joint Venture Agreement with AURYN Mining Chile, SpA in conjunction with the Altos de Lipangue agreement.

3 Likes

No AMC corporate update is forthcoming at this time. They are a private company and see no need to issue one at the moment. At least that’s the latest from the ::cough: vancouver mill. :smile:

I also heard a rumor that AMC will be at PDAC. If so, they’ll have to be a vert late entry or registered under a different name because they are not on the list of exhibitors.

2 Likes

It is very disappointing to have this rumor of no immediate AUYRN corporate update. Especially so, since this is coming from a well-known source. I am trying to understand the motive or reason for Mr. Price to offer this information or misinformation at this time.

The latest rumor was current as of 3 days ago. You have to remember, the previous rumor about a corporate update has been “next weeked” for at least 3 months. Anything forward looking coming out of the vancouver mill is a coin flip at best.

After almost two decades I’ve learned not to put ANY confidence in forward looking rumors. Rumors regarding what has transpired or what is not going to happen in the future seem to be more accurate.

Going by this I’m fairly confident in speculating that during the meetings in Chile AMC and MDMN reached some kind of agreement that allows AMC to pursue early production opportunities.

I’m also fairly confident in speculating that AMC and Cerro Chile / Nuoco have reached some kind of agreement as well. Are these production agreements, the exercise of the respective options, or something altogether different? It’s not clear at this point, but as mentioned by others, the possibility exists that now there are only two land owners on the ADL – AMC and MDMN.

3 Likes

When the notorized documents are filed with the government agencies Medinah will put out the required disclosure.

1 Like