MDMN - 2016-01-25 Weekly Discussion

For those that like to follow what is going on in the junior mining market, would recommend subscribing to this publication. Don’t worry, its free and you get a daily email with all the stories. I did a search for MDMN, no news. I am sure there is a fee to submit your pr’s for inclusion, but gets the word out.

Wow not 1 share traded this morning following yesterday’s news

It is very typical of the trading after news. We usually lose ground after a release by MDMN if it doesn’t hit the news wires.

I understand the Fortuna Mine has been bought by Auryn and JJ did not receive cash or stock but some other form of compensation. I do not know it there is any truth to this or maybe I just misunderstood, so do not hold me to it. fwiw

Who decides if the news can be put out on a news wire? I know
Auryn controls who puts out the news, but MDMN can’t put that news on a news wire?

What I want to know is what business was discussed in this trip? So let’s hear it

This would presumably be a material event. Do you mean the 50% private ownership was bought by AURYN? If true, this would resolve the Quijano roadblock to early exploitation and would be very favorable news for shareholders. Perhaps it was a production percentage in exchange for the shares. Wouldn’t this necessarily be required to be made public within the next few days?

Have no worries, it will be on Accesswire (or Businesswire) just like all the recent Auryn releases. It takes a day or two for it to get there for whatever reason. This is from Yahoo Finance:

As I have already mentioned, the newly signed contracts are in the process of being filed with Chilean gov’t. Once completed, there will be announcements regarding the Caren/Merlin/Fortuna/Nunco gold vein system The process to file something normally takes a few days. It was started last Friday.

3 Likes

They probably let him keep the Medinah shares.

This is where the who, what, when, where commentary is rooted…the rumor mill has clearly, already, made the rounds…the corporate update should be very telling…did insiders break the pattern and finally agree to measures that helped both them AND the common shareholders or did they cut deals (LDM, CDCH, etc) that were to their benefit at the common shareholders ultimate expense? Either way, when/if we learn that Auryn has gained control of the peripheral claims the path towards gaining control of the ADL through a TO or exercise/RTO becomes a lot easier.

3 Likes

Even with good news about the mountain and no direct good news for the shareholders why would anyone(new blood) want to buy stock? For new investors it doesn’t matter how juicy the carrot is if you can’t have access to it. JMO–until news is released that Clearly shows that shs interest are indeed a major concern to the BOD and Auryn I don’t think there will be much new buying… For former shs that have exited and may want to get back in at some point…once bitten twice shy.

2 Likes

Release is on OTC now.

Sure doesn’t look that way as we sit @ .017 with almost 400000 on the ASK

1 Like

Seems like the old adage “buy the rumor, sell the news” does not appear to be holding up today. Rumor mill making the rounds doesn’t hold as much sway with this stock as in past years. Corporate updates need to bring clarity to what, where and when will shareholders enjoy ROI, and how much. Waiting on further updates to be released. What information will AURYN decide to disseminate to the public next - what information is required of a private company?

Hi EZ,

If one is of the opinion that AMC is going to be going public in the not too distant future then I think most of the puzzle pieces we are seeking are already out in front of us.

3 Likes

Again…disclosure is being made. As of today, the filings with the Chilean government are not yet considered complete. It must be registered with multiple agencies.

1 Like

It’s very important to make the distinction between “going public” and finding a shell to RTO. The former would be next to impossible in today’s environment, the latter would not be difficult to orchestrate but that makes understanding the “pieces of the puzzle” very, very, difficult.

The rumor mill has Auryn controlling (outright) Caren, Fortuna, Nuoco, LDM and everything outside of the ADL. This would mean that none of the “non-ADL” assays will impact the scalability of the $100M option. It also means that the mechanics of a TO have simplified (how to deal with these other claims, with mixed ownership, was the biggest “missing piece of the puzzle” when considering a TO).

The biggest questions (in my head):

How does Auryn plan to gain controlling interest in MDMN? I think we can all agree that they will not be sending $100M to MDMN without control (further supporting the argument for a TO).

Did the BOD agree to terms that benefited them at the expense of MDMN and CDCH in selling their interests in CDCH, Caren, NUOCO. As an example, the only reason why MDMN shareholders gave up 85% equity in the NUOCO for a small pittance was because we were also told that a 30% FCI would be applied to several of the claims (admittedly the terms seemed to miraculously change with each subsequent update). If Kleen, Les, and Chapin agreed to receive shares in Auryn for their stakes, along with other concessions, in this private transaction, in exchange for agreeing to cancel the FCI, this would have cost MDMN shareholders as we’d only be due our 15%.(as a hypothetical). If JJ agreed to sell his 50% of the CDCH (which is a unproven claim FWIW) in exchange for some other concession in returns for a lower price tag for the Fortuna, this would clearly have an effect on CDCH shareholders. (as a hypothetical)

I guess I’m not smart enough to put this puzzle together until I know if our BOD has, once again, hidden several pieces of the puzzle. Here’s to hoping that a corporate update from Auryn provides clarity on the above.

3 Likes

Wow John if that is the case that we once again got screwed by these guys with there side deal shenanigans they need to be held accountable in a court of law. There is too much info that Les has spewed over the years that can come back around and haunt him and the rest of the company with emails to shareholders etc etc.

Here’s to the Auryn Corporate update

3 Likes