MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

AURYN doesn’t have visibility of Claro’s shares. Claro is not an insider. Nor is JJ now. FYI, I don’t think AMC or Masglas is entering the market. Perhaps friends and family, but not the company itself. moo.

You keep griping about AMC, but if it wasn’t for AMC we would have ZERO.

4 Likes

Nah. Makes no sense at all.

1 Like

I’m not going to argue with you, but I strongly disagree. Look at the financials. Claro moved his shares into street form months ago. AMC has no more visibility into what Claro does in his private brokerage accounts than you or I do.

2 Likes

Why would an investor telegraph his intent to buy 61 Million shares (37 Million shares today)? There must have been some reason the investor wanted us to KNOW he/she was doing so.

100% agree with Wizard. Bottom line, we don’t know what is going on here. However, history has repeated itself with MDMN trading record volume and the share price barely budges. A 40% gain from where we were is meaningless. We are living under the black cloud named Medinah. Until we are no longer MDMN, don’t expect anything other than what you have experienced. Only stake in the ground (unless it gets pulled up and replanted) is August, 2017.

1 Like

One thought is that they knew there was a large overhang of a larger seller and they want to make sure they knew they would be willing to take them out!

That is the only reason that cross my mind. Usually a large buy order like that doesn’t want to show their hand.

Having a standoff right now big BIDS a

That’s the only thing I can think of. If I were interested in a large position like that in MDMN and I had heard the rumors about Claro and the number of shares that might be in his name, and also that he had been dumping on the market with reckless abandon, then why not just lay a huge bid out there and see if he doesn’t take 'em all out in one big bite. It would otherwise be pretty hard to get 60+ million shares at .02 if the tactic was to aggressively buy at the ask.

For all we know this could be the same buyer that we watched and discussed several months ago. As I remember, they didn’t seem to be in much of a hurry. They’d buy some offers and place some bid buys and let Claro and the other sellers come down to their price. It’s exactly what I’d be doing if I were accumulating right now.

Very strange how this stock was allowed to run on Partners A and B neither of which were well known or credible
Now we have a very credible partner proving up the property and putting out great results and the only time the stock ran was when Juan needed ten cents to convert
In fact, every time we get good news, big selling shows up to what appears as purposefully suppressing the price
I get Clare might sell a few million here or there but this is beyond Clare selling accusations IMO
Who or what else has incentive to keep pus down?
Don’t rule out the possibility this stock is and has been under attack by entities which have sold hundreds of millions of shares they don’t own
To me, they have every reason to keep mdmn from success
Throw out a cash dividend when we get cash and lets see what happens

6 Likes

All that is lacking is cash however and you are correct. If it is in fact manipulation it would surely disappear quickly.

1 Like

I disagree, but it doesn’t really matter. Nothing can be done about it. Not by me anyway. Try to keep in mind, although it may not seem fair, some people know more than others regarding this situation.

I do agree that it probably also is other entities, although I doubt they’re shorting much down here. I like the cash dividend idea. Hopefully some day we will get exactly that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Our hosting company helped us out and moved us to a new server! Fortunately they did it during a slow time so only a handful of posts didn’t make the cut over. Sorry if you were one of the posters who didn’t make it. Don’t feel bad . . . the best two posts I ever made didn’t make the cut either! :wink:

The good news is our server issue should be solved and it wasn’t our traffic that was causing the problem! Thanks for supporting the site.

Also, if anyone is getting ads that are completely irrelevant, please let me know what the url is via a private message and I’ll try to stop them.

For example: I kept getting one for muslima.com which is a dating site for muslims. I have no idea how they thought that was relevant for me since I’m quite happily married and christian. :confused:

3 Likes

I don’t think August 2017 has anything to do with anything anymore. It’s just a meaningless date at this point…this will all be said and done and finalized long before August 2017. Take it to the bank.

2 Likes

There’s nothing more beautiful than a Persian woman’s eyes…

Nothing except a chart formation screaming, HEY, CLICK YOUR MOUSE AND MAKE SOME MONEY OFF ME!!! :wink:

Chart updates and a prediction for the markets, gold and oil for the rest of the week are up on the other, old MP site. (Trade it at your peril. I’m just throwing out a prediction. Doing so helps me stay sharp, which is one of the main reasons I post charts. If you’ve paid any attention to me over the years I’ve been wrong as much as right. I won’t be responsible if you’re dumb enough to try to make money off of it!!!)

2 Likes

I say we hit .023 tomorrow. Easy. It costs nothing to predict the wind…

Could all the millions of shares going off at the bid be MM covering? Getting rid of the hot potato?