MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

I think much of it unfolded with the last release. At least it seems clear to me.

• AMC now owns 100% of the Fortuna claims

• AMC now owns 85% of the shares of NUOCO (thereby controlling the LDM)

• AMC has an option for 100% of MDMN’s ADL claims for $100 million and a 15% interest in AMC

• This option can be exercised at AMC’s discretion.

• The news indicates it may be renegotiated for some larger percentage for less money (that’s my read of the news release)

• Whatever interest MDMN gets in AMC after the option is exercised is subject to normal cash calls or it can be sold or MDMN can be diluted

• MDMN owns 100% of the ADL claims until such time as the existing option or a renegotiated option is exercised

• MDMN owns 15% of the NUOCO claims

• CDCH now owns some yet to be announced percentage of AMC

• Former NUOCO shareholders own some yet to be announced percentage of AMC

Again that is my read on where things stand as of right now. Not a bad place to be given the news that has been coming out of AMC regarding the potential of the project and the possibilities of early production opportunities and the porphyry to boot.

4 Likes

I would like to see AMC get control of MDMN. Once that is completed, take the 1.5b shares in treasury to AMC and merge the 2 companies together. This may require a reverse split but at the end of the day. Just a thought. This could be why Auryn capped us at 1.5b share outstanding.

They capped it at 1.5b to keep their hands out of the kiddie.

There is likely a substantial NSR that needs to be finalized. Lets’s see an official contract, or news from CDCH that one is forthcoming.

1 Like

Is that 61 million share bid by CDEL legit? Sell all you want now Claro!

2 Likes

can’t say we’ve ever seen 61M on the Bid before -> yikes! $983K BID

Could be a fat finger, maybe, TeeAre going AAALLL IN!

1 Like

Could that be Auryn?

For those who have been looking for the bottom. We may have found it. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think so, pretty impressive.

Maybe an investors group starting to step in?

It’s mine! :smile: Okay…that isn’t true but one can dream…can’t he? :wink:

1 Like

FYI…it is a real bid.

2 Likes

Just by seeing that bid should get some buyers coming in. Let’s see if he/she stays parked there

1 Like

Maybe CDEL has to finally cover for all those air shares sold?

Whether that bid is real or not depends whether it gets executed. Often sellers will but up a large bid below the market in order to find support for their selling and as soon as it gets hit they pull the order, but I got to admit I have never seen that large of a bid on any penny stock, and it does seem to be pushing the bidding upwards. Not sure if it gets executed if that will be a good sign or not.

Why is BMAK still there??? unbelievable how many shares have hit the ask yesterday and today and he’s still there showing 10,000 on the ask.

2 Likes

500,000 hit ask and they still didn’t move .

Claro has a lot of stock…but now 500K less. :smile:

3 Likes

Why is he selling Kevin with all the great things Auryn is doing to the project? It’s mind boggling. But I guess it’s mind boggling when your invested in Medinah lol

Aggressive buying going on at $0.0175 at the ASK, perhaps the same buyer as that $0.016 large bid?

Another 1.5M at that price!

Will the buying volume move up from 1.75 cents?

1 Like

Could also be that news letter that Kevin shared