MDMN - 2016-02-15 Weekly Discussion

There’s NOBODY stupid enough around here to believe the share price does not move.

But, if you’re one who believes management is so incompetent/fraudulent, then you might believe there is no rescuing the fair price.

Maybe despite managment incompetence( see last fifteen years of failures) now thanks to Auryn, the stock will finally adjust to what is actually worth.
But please don`t give us the “Managment does a great job” because not even Mike is loving JJ anymore.

2 Likes

Uh, in case you haven’t noticed there was no rescuing the share price or monetizing the mountain until this happened . . .

http://www.otcmarkets.com/otciq/ajax/showNewsReleaseDocumentById.pdf?id=4809 ← MMI acquires JJ’s 49% interest in all the claims MMI owns for 35 million preferred.

and this happened . . .

AURYN Mining Chile SpA (AMC) Continues Land Consolidation Adds Three New Areas to Portfolio - AURYN Mining Chile ← AMC consolidates the entire ADL region with one option left to exercise (MDMN’s)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Les said to shareholders he is in control to some degree of JJ’s shares. He also might have some control of Claro’s. He talks about this British investment firm who wants to buy shares for a couple of years. Is it beyond Les to set up this selling and buying strategy that we just witnessed? Guys I am laughing when I suggest this scenario.

No matter which interpretation you subscribe to of the ‘big buyer’ event and who the volume seller was, one thing that certainly happened is that there were plenty of smaller transactions even up to some modest size. In other words, anyone who was willing to sell, say below $0.025, certainly did while the selling was good. So there should be a bit of a vacuum above that $0.021 transaction price.

3 Likes

From your lips…

Are you suggesting the Greg is floating $300k per quarter to MDMN, that is the burn rate

Some people don’t have to believe that some of the management has been incompetent/fraudulent. Fortunately, some of the management hasn’t been and they are the sole reason people here are still arguing over potential SP as opposed to commiserating over our loss.

If things go as I think they will, those who can hold on for I don’t know how much longer (sorry) are going to be feeling quite the opposite of what they currently are about MDMN.

1 Like

That’s why I’m VERY careful about saying it. I wouldn’t have if MG hadn’t posted it. It’s his fault! LOL

1 Like

I don’t know how much Greg is spending, but I know this company would have been dead years ago without him. As I have stated before a few times, I sincerely hope when all the nonsense is over that someone comes out and tells everyone everything that has really gone on with this company, specifically JJ, over the years.

5 Likes

Will we see another AGM? ANYONE? do they even have the balls too yet?

2 Likes

Haven’t heard anything George.

1 Like

I have heard that statement way too often. The reason I say that is because when it came to the facts of repaying those loans on February 10, 2012 of the $1.6 M in outstanding shareholder loans, Les had the largest amount at 1.1 M, Greg had .3 M, and JJ had .1 M. I would say from a loan prospective Les floated the boat much more than Greg,

I was definitely disappointed in the amount of preferred stock each received and the conversion rate into common. I just hope we do not see that type of loan settlement once again, especially since we are now over 2.1 M in shareholder loans… Not sure which shareholder has been funding the majority of this amount this time around, it might be Greg, but I do not know. Just for information.

1 Like

I can’t say I know for certain because I’m not an insider or part of management. I know quite a bit more than I post here and sometimes it drives me nuts that I can’t say anything, but when I give my word to keep my mouth shut I do so. I’ll just write that I feel extremely confident in my statements and leave it at that. As is often the case here, we’ll only know the real story when those who are in the position to tell it do so. If and when I’m able to help shed a little light on things I do, but it’s up to the reader to decide whether to trust it or not. My advice is don’t take it as gospel. Just collect the pieces and see if they fit while you’re spending your time trying to put the puzzle together.

4 Likes

BTW if you look at the time from the last loan repayment the amount has basically increased by about $100,000- $200,000 per Qtr.

Much of the LP debt likely went to family and friends who paid the legal costs for the Bermuda Short sting.

2 Likes

So true TR, MDMN is one big puzzle and often in trying to put it together we discover that there are a lot of missing pieces!

I see a bid for 2,053,100 shares at .021 with CSTI, maybe the big buyer isn’t done yet or maybe others are now appearing on the scene.