MDMN - 2016-02-15 Weekly Discussion

I believe this is not the same guy. Our guy’s name is Maurizio Augusto Cordova Ledesma. Why Masglas Americas is incorporated in Italy? I am not sure, but there might be some funding or tax reasons, just a guess.

What’s it going to take for this stock to get back over .025 70 million shares didn’t do it

In one word: stigma.

I learned when I was a kid that digging and scratching and complaining about a wound does nothing to make it better. The best way to do that was to leave it alone and let it heal. Same will happen here. Sorry if the timeline doesn’t work for some, but it is what it is. Accept it and wait, or I guess continue to drive yourself nuts over it. Your choice.

13 Likes

And, fwiw, typically in this market the major plays move first. Juniors move once the sector really gets running.

2 Likes

Suppose to be meetings to wrap this up in March.
Big private share transactions prior to this wrap up
Don’t think these share transfers happened by chance at this time.

1 Like

Of course the whole story of the Claro broker issue came from the rumor mill and is tainted by the normal inaccuracies that occur with things get passed along.

Gold hasn’t even had a technically confirmed reversal yet. Whatever has happened thus far ain’t even the beginning, imo.

3 Likes

Alright, your choice is clear. I won’t interfere with it.

2 Likes

If you are posting this then I assume you believe it and if you believe it then why are you here? :unamused:

4 Likes

Beyond repair can mean many things. Some believe 20 cent targets are a joke (some too low, some too high). I do believe the stock is broken beyond repair if one is still thinking we can trade back to the 50 cent plus level. Those irreparable damages come with 1.5 billion shares outstanding. However if you are in the camp looking for at least 500% returns from this level the risk reward is very attractive (risks have come way down with via AMC’s actions, reward has gone way up because we’re trading at 2 cents).

5 Likes