MDMN - 2016-02-15 Weekly Discussion

Simply from those that bought from the shorts. We have witnessed over the course of our current price decline close to 100 Million shares being traded at higher prices. Assuming those were the shorts selling at higher preices. They now simply went back and covered those positions. Like I said the pieces do seem to fit, Continued selling and a substantial price decline over a substantial amount of time followed by a quick covering of the short position over a very short number of days, But like anything posted here the picture is never complete and we try to fill it the missing pieces the best we can.

1 Like

That does not explain who the buyer would be, I like my explanation better since it covers both the buyer and the seller.

Nevertheless we will probably never find out what actually happen behind the scenes.

Going back to Wiz’s argument: if you didn’t know with certainty that there was a huge block of shares that would sell into your BID, it would have been an unlikely strategy to flash a 60M BID and expect that many shares to come to you at that price. Maybe we are that broken but it seemed much more coordinated than that esp. today when almost none of us retail low-lifes could even see the volume. What caused 8M to suddenly go into that hidden volume? It had to be arranged.

We are now up to 9.8M sells almost all into the magic $0.021 BID by NITE

2 Likes

Recall that Claro likely has been hearing “next week” from his father since he was a teenager. He probably has had enough waiting for “next week” and wants to spend some money on booze, drugs and women while he is still young?

5 Likes

Will someone explain why all the small blocks being transferred?
If someone wants to sell 60 million and someone eventually willing to buy,
why was it broken into many 10,20,50,100 thousand lots over several weeks?

Is there any coincidence at all that Auryn was able to acquire 60 M of JJ’s shares and the recent big buyer was after 62+ M? Could it in any way be supportive or associated with the “forced buyback” theory? I don’t know, just throwing it out there.

3 Likes

I agree it was all prearranged between MM ahead of time. .

What an f***n’ boondoggle! All I can say is Auryn must want the property to put up with all this crap that needed to be straightened out. Not to condone it by any means, but the Bogdan situation becomes more believable by the minute.

1 Like

Does anyone else see knite on the BID showing 110000 with some BIDS going off and not changing? Do they have a Big BID behind which there just showing the 110000 and not the full amount

Early morning NITE had shown twice a 5 million bid each time then covered it up with a 10,000 bid.

1 Like

Yes I do see the same!

1 Like

Karl do you think thats the same big buyer just being routed through a different MM?

Seems like a reasonable theory.

2 Likes

I posted the following last week:

“If we really want to wade into the conspiracy waters, we could speculate that broker who supposedly sold Claro’s shares and has now been forced to buy them back, would be incentivized to call up his buddies at another shop to cross the orders and basically shift the shares from one entity to the next…this would explain a lot of the selling and would protect the broker facing the forced buy-in with significant losses (if they had to pay higher prices). Their average is probably closer to 3-4 cent so covering here would not hurt them.”

1 Like

Let’s put to rest any conspiracy sellers. I picked up 1.5m shares between .015 and .017. I sold them this morning at .021. I would imagine just like myself, there are many out there doing the exact same thing, including some on this board. It is a decent return. I will be looking to add or sell again NEXT WEEK if the possibility arises, which always seems to happen. At least over the last couple of years. I am too deep in MDMN for too long. I will be buying and selling along the way just like many others.

5 Likes