MDMN - 2016-02-15 Weekly Discussion

Dropping 24k for just .004 a $6000 gain not including taxes short term that’s pretty funny

I come up with $6K gain… .004 x 1,500,000 = 6000

oops i added an extra 0

40%. Same as any other investment that returns 40%.

2 Likes

Looks like the selling stopped. Could it be all Clarito had left was that 10 million to fill and we are for sure done now where we can start moving up?

1 Like

$7500 over a week or two is a nice trade. Congrats! I wish I had been that smart over the past decade.

3 Likes

The significant Auryn news is purportedly ready to go.

Not sure if they will release it now or sit on it for awhile and let us twiddle our thumbs or pass the time coming up with new Claro conspiracy theories?

8 Likes

My level 2 shows 182 trades with only 2 of those in the green I hope we get to see some more green before the market closes.

I put a small limit buy order for .022 to see what would happen and got filled @ .0215 lol Thank you

Thanks to the tape painter Green Close .022

Selling looks to finally have stopped. No big ASKS and No BID wacking. Need volume at the ASK to push up

1 Like

Out of order Trade from earlier

Looks like approx. 9.9M sold into the magic $0.021 BID
Much better for him than 0.7M yesterday

The big question now is: what’s next?

4 Likes

We already know the answer to that question…reports and info from Auryn on the status of the mountain…

When does all of this stuff happen-option,bo, etc. I thought this was supposed to happen in March. Any thoughts anyone?

I don’t know much but I do know there are face to face meetings currently happening between MC and MDNA.

I thought they were head back to Chile in March to finalize everything!

No. They are in PDAC in early March. MMC doesn’t go back to Chile until April from what I understand.

Mike can you share what might these meetings be about? Medinah chile Medinah na

When you say face to face who are we talking about Les Greg who? Are these meetings in chile?