MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

gdxj… appears to be up 4.6%… but as far as opportunity costs… some have been picking up MDMN in the .012/.014 ranges and selling above .02… we’re talking 40 to 60+% returns… I think opportunities are all around us… just have to know how to take advantage of them… IMHO…

And if one were to catch those swings… with a percentage of their position… still to come someday… will be Auryn exercising their purchase option on the ADL… which will make MDMN coffers flush with CASH… and dividends probably not all that long after that…

Lots of good opportunities right here too…

So MG:

The Merlin vein crosses into territory that is part of an MMC claim, the Millalelfun 1-55, which is explicitly part of the ADL contract, section 2.1.ii.

But that Caren claim, the odd square-on-a-corner claim as I understand it, overlays that MDMN claim.

Q1: Do you agree with that statement?

And Auryn keeps referring to the Caren claim and the 5000 tpm permitting there not the Millalelfun.

Q2: How do the Caren claim and the Millalelfun (and others the Caren overlays) relate to one another?

My guess would be that the current 5000 tpm permitting that Auryn keeps mentioning is tied to the Caren claim not the Millalelfun. We know that Auryn’s 2016 plans are to get to 5000 tpm by end of the year. And so it is all about the Caren claim / Merlin 1 vein in 2016.

Q3: When and by whom was this permitting put into place?

Q4: What is the expected timelines for further permitting and expansion of early production, or is there one?

I was told by our former CEO that LDMC had two 200 tpd permits in place for the LDM back at the last AGM. My confidence in that statement is low. But that’s what I was told to my face.

So anyone can see that there isn’t going to be much production going on on MMC/MDMN claims apart from what the Caren overlays before Aug. 2017, potentially longer. There will be no local processing facilities and no major increase in tonnage per month/day until that happens. So one should view this next stage as simply a next “heavy” phase of exploration, IMO. So in summary, at the half-way mark of a 3 year exploration contract:

1. we have no formal reserves in place on the Gordon or anywhere else

2. we have had no drilling at all in season 2 so far (which is clearly odd)

3. the requirements to explore and formally define resources on a large copper porphyry are enormous. Tens of thousands of meters of drilling and months and months of report writing are required. And right now with $2.18 copper porphyry deposits are not at the top of the ‘interesting’ list these days. The P. Nero is a long term play. Not an ADL option play.

I am still clearly of the opinion that MDMN claims are necessary for long term mining both of the high grade gold between Fortuna and Caren, and certainly in the longer term. But at this point I would definitely not have any expectations for the Option (or a TO) until they dig around for the next period. Explore away Auryn. Give us some good updates with production numbers to entertain us while we wait.

1 Like

I found this interesting from reading CER news releases posted on the PDAC Media partners link. The title is New Ventures and it is on page 4 "Plans to create a Chilean bourse for exploration firms are finally taking off. Two Canadian juniors –Chilean Metals (CVE: CMX) and Puma Exploration (TSXV: PUM)– have become the first two list their shares in Chile…

But the first steps to creating a public market in exploration shares happened last March with the signing of Memorandum of Understanding between the Santiago bourse and the Toronto Venture Exchange which would permit companies also listed in Canada to cross-list in Chile.

http://cexr.cl/new-ventures

BTW the Masglas News release of January is posted there as well. on page 1.

My answers in BOLD.

So MG:

The Merlin vein crosses into territory that is part of an MMC claim, the Millalelfun 1-55, which is explicitly part of the ADL contract, section 2.1.ii.

But that Caren claim, the odd square-on-a-corner claim as I understand it, overlays that MDMN claim.

Refer to Page 7 on Auryn’s Project Page for the correct shape of the Caren.(Note the light colored triangle shape claim block which is still Medinah’s)

Q1: Do you agree with that statement?

And Auryn keeps referring to the Caren claim and the 5000 tpm permitting there not the Millalelfun.

Q2: How do the Caren claim and the Millalelfun (and others the Caren overlays) relate to one another?

My guess would be that the current 5000 tpm permitting that Auryn keeps mentioning is tied to the Caren claim not the Millalelfun. We know that Auryn’s 2016 plans are to get to 5000 tpm by end of the year. And so it is all about the Caren claim / Merlin 1 vein in 2016.

I think the 5000 tpm limit effectively is for the area that was covered under the environmental study: Positive Results in the Environmental Survey at Caren-Merlin-Fortuna Area in the Altos de Lipangue Project - AURYN Mining Chile

Yesterday’s article mentions reaching that 5000 tpm within 90 days.

Q3: When and by whom was this permitting put into place?

Q4: What is the expected timelines for further permitting and expansion of early production, or is there one?

I was told by our former CEO that LDMC had two 200 tpd permits in place for the LDM back at the last AGM. My confidence in that statement is low. But that’s what I was told to my face.

So anyone can see that there isn’t going to be much production going on on MMC/MDMN claims apart from what the Caren overlays before Aug. 2017, potentially longer. There will be no local processing facilities and no major increase in tonnage per month/day until that happens. So one should view this next stage as simply a next “heavy” phase of exploration, IMO.

No. Production agreements are already in place and are in fact public information in Chile. The Wizard has already spelled this out as far as Medinah’s cut from each area. Auryn may decide to mine the areas that Medinah’s share is low or none until the Option is exercised. I speculated previously that Auryn may have already offered Medinah a new Option agreement during the last trip to Chile which Medinah did not accept. So in the meantime, Medinah may get very little from production until the Option is exercised. The amount of revenue that Auryn is able to generate may be surprisingly high. If so, you can bet Medinah will not want to miss out on it.

So in summary, at the half-way mark of a 3 year exploration contract:

we have no formal reserves in place on the Gordon or anywhere else

we have had no drilling at all in season 2 so far (which is clearly odd)

It is odd because your statement is false.

the requirements to explore and formally define resources on a large copper porphyry are enormous. Tens of thousands of meters of drilling and months and months of report writing are required. And right now with $2.18 copper porphyry deposits are not at the top of the ‘interesting’ list these days. The P. Nero is a long term play. Not an ADL option play.

“The P.Nero is a long term plan. Not an ADL opton play”. Read this carefully…false!

I am still clearly of the opinion that MDMN claims are necessary for long term mining both of the high grade gold between Fortuna and Caren, and certainly in the longer term. But at this point I would definitely not have any expectations for the Option (or a TO) until they dig around for the next period. Explore away Auryn. Give us some good updates with production numbers to entertain us while we wait.


leanandgreen:

“I killed this horse.”

DonD
23h

leanandgreen:, Just keep beating the horse harder and I’m sure you’ll get it up and running again! :laughing:

1 Like

Is anyone buying down here???

1 Like

Yes, and below here, but unfortunately that was years ago. Mixed emotions. The good news is we have to be below .0183 for me to average down. The bad news is, we are below .0183.

2 Likes

No, if this goes on much longer with no updates I believe we will be hitting the .01s, I think I’ll wait.

You can if there are more than a Billion shares short!

1 Like

Believe me, you should be ECSTATIC! I will have the ‘opportunity’ to average down all the way up to a dime.

2 Likes

Something shaddy is going on with trading. Does BMAK show anything more than 10K? Asks go off for 100000k and they still show 10K

Gold @ 1257 High of the day 1260

Off topic MUX trading nicely with gold moving up

2 Likes

All I know is that I bought shares at .0125 when it was down there awhile back and I know Ex Blockman said he did to. Ex said he sold his shares at .023 or somewhere in that neighborhood and made a good profit. That was an 84% increase. Was it a thousand shares? A hundred thousand shares? or a million shares he bought and sold? I don’t know? But an 84% profit is an 84% profit. Obviously some are doing that. I’m sure shorts are a big part of it too IMHO. And some strong hands are buying (accumulating) and holding. Which is what I do.
The point is. It doesn’t stink. It doesn’t not stink. It is what we have right now. So what one does with it is each’s own decision.

So that is your defense of this stock and the position we’re currently in? That it’s flippable for a good profit? You should really think more before posting although I don’t think it would accomplish much.

6 Likes

And many of us also understand that once Medinah is in a position to begin paying dividends the share price will blow up in the shorts face and all to the benefit of the shareholders. :smiley:

4 Likes

The system allows for and encourages flipping of stocks such as mdmn with large short positions
Some gain profits by working the bid and ask while others sit back and watch their balances shrink.
The set up of Roth. iRAs. and no capital gains tax allows people to do this as well which all helps MMS control bid and ask.
The chart system is helps the flippers manipulate as well and is a form of organized collusion
This system could be fixed by incorporating large capital gains taxes on shares owned less than six months but that will never happen because MMS make too much money and are tied to our banks which have control. IMO

Don could you post the L2 for both stocks.

Thanks, Rod

For those who like to watch and see how many shares can be sold on a 10K share ask. You might also notice the bid growing.