MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

Thank you Don, yes there seems to be an unlimited amount of shares available at .0151, where do they come from LOL

A little after hours clean up that moved the days total to 4,990,862 shares.

There was an after market sale of 1,909,330 shares @.01487

Pretty crappy donā€™t ya think. Something really shaddy has been going down if you look at L2.

1 Like

I mentioned I sold 1.5m at .021 a week ago or so. I have accumulated 600k on my way to 2.5m this time. By the look of things, shouldnā€™t be a problem.

Hi CHG,
Iā€™ve had some of the same questions you have. I think we sometimes forget that the Nuoco geoscientists are up on the mountain going at it about 700 meters lower in elevation than AMCā€™s. This update is about 10 months old and I havenā€™t heard much commentary on it on this forum.

4/30/15 Update from Nuoco

ā€œAt the Caren claims, a new gold-bearing vein approximately 1 to 1Ā½ kilometers in
length and up to 1 meter wide, was recently discovered that is parallel to the existing
high-grade structures trending northeast.ā€

ā€œCaren vein assays returned an astounding 21+ ounces per tonne of gold (Au), similar
to the DDH-002 results at Las dos Marias within the indicated northeast trend area.ā€

Iā€™m wondering if some of this Caren production might be referring to this new vein they just found. It trends to the NE while the Merlin trends to the NW. I think Mike is correct that the south oriented ā€œCaren aditsā€ in their current state of development about 60 meters into the mountain are just about under Medinahā€™s Millalelfun by now. Merlin 1 is almost all in Medinahā€™s properties unless it continues on northwards below those adits.

I havenā€™t heard anybody mention it but to me the execution of the purchases of the Nuoco and Cerro Chile concessions (yet to be ratified by Cerro,NA??) for what is rumored to be a 5% stake in AMC each pretty much confirms the intent to exercise the ADL option. Nuoco is not going to take 5% of any AMC corporation without the ADL concessions. The open pitability would be toast and almost all porphyry or twin porphyry deposits are exploited via an open pit.

We recall the great lengths AMC went to in order to consolidate all of those concessions held by Medinah, Nuoco and Cerro in the first place via option arrangements. Then they personally went and bought a bunch of little concessions that had yet to be amalgamated into the overall ADL ā€œpackageā€. The mountain without the ADL concessions and the Medinah permitting advances, environmental work, surface rights, easements, etc. would bring the overall value of the ā€œpackageā€ down measurably. Nuoco and Cerro wouldnā€™t tolerate that in the AMC equity points they receive.

It looks to me that the Medinah permitting allotments for their ADL concessions will not be approved until after the Caren production commences. We saw the one key phase of the baseline environmental studies being completed in the area of the ADL concessions and the water flow therefrom. There was a big to do in Chile to be completed in Q 1 of 2016 to expedite mining permitting because of a lot of redundancy within the system. I think it is one of Bacheletā€™s programs. Iā€™m not sure if the powers that be need some of the preliminary drill results in those areas to be exploited first or not before granting the permits for the ADL mensuras. Theyā€™ll probably want to know of any potential environmental concerns in regards to the metallurgy and the processes to be used to concentrate the ore. Iā€™m guessing that the surface trenching was not enough for them. The project Iā€™m currently working on is to create a timeline as to when the new wave of permits are due and how many tpd weā€™re talking about.

1 Like

Is that you jumping my bids you MORON! (just kiddingā€¦I think)

I guess if there has been no wire announcement now, there wonā€™t be. No wonder that we have not been recognized as a WCD. Sure hope things pick up for everyoneā€™s ROI.

someone needs to get the company to publicly state shares are not being sold by the insiders or the company. that would help

2 Likes

Good luck with that George! This seller is an insider who has no cost basis and has killed the SP over the past year.

Could the piano player have left because of the shaddyness that was happening behind close doors? Good possibility

Speaking of the piano player has anyone spoken to him since resigning?

1 Like

The current seller is not an insider.

Your piano player comment is just plain nonsense. It had a lot more to do with dealing with obnoxious shareholders than anything.

I suggest you post less and listen more.

1 Like

Gold has hit $1270

I still think CDEL is the seller.

The mmā€™s have been manipulating the SP the past few days each taking turns with 10,000 at the ask with countless trades going through but no budging for the mm. VNDM is in the spotlight from yesterday and still there today. one day hopefully the will burn in hel*l.

1 Like

Been market manipulation on MDMN for many years now. Throw in some normal buying and selling here and there. Normal market reactions too. But mainly a 800lb Gorilla using all itā€™'s might (of which I will say it has great power(s), much more then what our BOD can counter at the moment) trying to make money and not lose!

Not fun or pretty, but weā€™ll get through it. Just need the steady movement forward of Auryn in executing a successful Business Plan. And someday we will be past all of this.

Yeah, itā€™s getting harder and harder to say our share price is in the crapper because of management incompetency. Iā€™d like to hear that explanation too.

1 Like