MDMN - 2016-03-07 Weekly Discussion

Yesterdays bidders remain today.

2 Likes

How did this happen?

1 Like

LOL, the only thing the census did was make me realize my post/share is astronomically high. I am just a crustaecean that minnows feed on.

Proved to who?

Where is the proof?

Innocent of what? And what does OJ have to do with it? Did he steal some shares?

Is this the first time CDCH’s price has been higher than MDMN?

Given some emails I received, there seems to be a misunderstanding of what shorting is and naked shorting is.

Just because we may be able to show a census estimate of more than 1.4B shares doesn’t mean there is a large naked short position.

Hopefully this illustration will explain it to people who don’t understand how it works.

Company “A” has 100 shares issued.

I own all 100 shares of company “A”. They are in my brokerage account. Joe comes along and thinks company A is overvalued. He would like to short company “A”. He calls his broker with an order to sell short 50 shares of company “A”. It’s a short sale because he doesn’t actually own the stock. His broker borrows 50 shares of company “A” from my account. Joe sells short those 50 shares to Fred.

We conduct a census for company “A”.

When I report my numbers to the stock census I report 100 shares. That’s what I own, that’s what my broker shows in my account. Fred reports 50 shares. That’s what he owns, that’s what he has in his account.

The census shows 150 shares! But there are only 100 shares issued. That is not a massive naked short position. That is normal shorting which occurs everyday in the markets.

Joe (who never reports to the census) shows a 50 shares short in his account.

If Joe reported to the census then our count would be 100. Me @ 100, Fred @ 50, Joe @ -50. But it’s not. Our count is 150 (more than issued, but not a naked short.) Joe borrowed the stock legitimately.

Now let’s say Naked Shorting Occurred and market maker COKiller decided to not bother borrowing stock and just simply sold 500 shares short of company “A”. I don’t know how such things occur. I don’t they are currently happening on a large scale with MDMN. But if it were to occur. Then company “A” census would show 600 shares. More than 6x the actual issued. Obviously something there is out of whack.

Regarding the census, since L&G brought it up. I will only post the numbers to the group who have participated in it. However, contrary to what L&G wrote, I’m not showing that we have a massive naked short position. I suspect we do have a short position. But given that there are 900+ million shares in street form, the short position I’m estimating is within reason.

Others may disagree. But I can only go by the numbers people are actually reporting as owned and verifiablek

2 Likes

Do you agree or disagree with this claim:

“In less than 24 hours Wiz just proved that the ASK of 290k by ETRF are fake shares.”

How do I get to see the census estimate?

Thank you Karl I registered but haven’t received any email

By email if you participated in the census. Anyone who hasn’t please do so, so we can get some clarity on the issue.

Thanks I just fill in the information a while ago, so when should I expect the email?

Register your shares in the census. I’ve been reporting totals all along. Not individual details. If you have not gotten an email from me and you have filled out the census then check our spam folder. The email will be coming from aurynblog@gmail.com.

If you gave fake email address in the census form, then that’s where it was sent to. :smile:

There is NO WAY that anyone here could make that statement and either know it to be true or prove it to be true.
I have many more shares than 290K that were put in my etrade account as a dividend. Those shares were converted to street shares about 2 years after awarded. I could easily be the person who is selling 449K share via etrade at this moment. Truly, I don’t even know if all of my shares are real. I would guess that some are and some are not, but I could be selling 449K out of my account and would never know if they were real or in my account as a result of someone having sold them to me either short or phantom short and no one here could prove the answer, either way.

2 Likes

No, C was higher back in 2009, 2010 or so, it reversed after 2012. Approx.

Thank you for your reply. Honest answers is all I look for.

I agree. The latest tally was just sent out. Check your email or spam folder. I’m very confident in the accuracy of the numbers reported and reasonably comfortable with my educated guesses for the blocks I made assumptions about.