MDMN - 2016-03-07 Weekly Discussion

Nothing has been proved. The results could easily and significantly incorrectly report false information in either direction that one is motivated to inflate or deflate the numbers. Think about it. Plus, these results are in only 24 hours which would, if anything, encourage a belief there are significantly more to be reported, potentially on top of those already reported.

Applicable saying; “Garbage in, Garbage out”.

Hope this exercise was fun Wiz.

You posted something as “absolute” proof without being able to prove it.

Now you are revising to something else without proof.

So only those who replied could have shares at the low ask?

No one exaggerated their count?

Maybe all those that replied have “fake” shares and the ones at the ask were “real”.

Maybe there are many more issues with this stock that are way more important than NSS.

Back so soon? I thought you were taking a break?

1 Like

Don;

Since almost all the Bid shares from your last L2 posting were sold into, What is the current level 2 ?

I only get to see 320G sh at the bid now (must be a new bid) but no other bids.

Both MDMN & CDCH would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rod

Glad I could amuse you and others. I’m fairly confident in the accuracy of the snapshot taken.

1 Like

Now try asking everyone who didn’t report but own a few shares. I know I didn’t respond. How many others like me?

You are accounted for in the estimates. I think anyone who read my report is comfortable with what I’m putting out within an acceptable margin.

2 Likes

See CDCH blog for CDCH…

There are only about 600 mining play members plus their families/groups now. There are several thousand shareholders. We may have a humongous share count within our group and assume there are many more out there, but that has absolutely no bearing on any one particular “ask” and whether it is a legitimate seller. Could be any of those other thousands. We can only see funky activity, but nothing that specific.

OK…I’ll bite…What does all this prove??? How is it effecting our share price??? What can we do about it???

OK…Go at it…How would all of this effect today’s trading…2.61 million shares traded so far today and little movement…Most of the trades hitting the bid…I think it is fishy as most days, but that seems to be the status quo for years…What is the point of dissecting this again and again, if we are helpless to remedy the situation???

1 Like

How can you take my comment 180 degrees backwards?

I hope YOU had fun. I found this anything but amusing.

What? You can use sarcasm, but Kevin cannot? It seemed clear he was responding snarkily to your snarky comment.

2 Likes

Thank you! Someone has a sense of humor. :smile:

I guess I owe Wiz/Kevin an apology then. In explanation, I had no perception that my post contained sarcasm or snarky humor. The “exercise” seems like a waste of time, doing it and analyzing it seems similar to Farmville on Facebook.

Whatever…this board needs to chill

Look, we are all shooting in the dark and trying to make sense of the situation. The census by Wiz, was great and reveling. Why we, as shareholders, need to go through this crap, can only be laid at management’s feet.

Botton line, management is scumbags, and shareholders have to fend for themselves.

It is obvious that les and JJ and their paid minions, screwed shareholders, best we can do is try and recoup something.

4 Likes

Case in point . . . what happened to the 14 million (or was it 18 million) shares of MDMN that NPER had?

NPER is now delisted. Several people have been told by Les Price that NPER no longer has any shares of MDMN. This means they were sold. When were they sold? What was done with the proceeds?

It would have been quite (sl)easy for someone “working” for NPER to create a “services” contract which NPER had to pay. So NPER sold the shares when MDMN was trading at $0.17 to pay the management fees.

Is that what was done? I have absolutely no idea. And I’m not suggesting it is the case. But I do know given the history of NPEC, NPER, MDHM, MDIN, and MDMN that is what many think happened. Because all of the above companies have operated in the shadows (read they don’t file appropriately nor operate with transparency) it leaves us guessing and thinking that we have been played.

Meanwhile, we now have AMC, a private company, disclosing lots of things. The sooner the transition occurs, the better!

14 Likes