MDMN - 2016-03-07 Weekly Discussion

I tend to agree with your thoughts on NSS. Of course, I’m no expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.

Anyone is free to go through a great number of penny stocks on the SI forums where NSS was claimed. My experience in all of the ones I invested in is that at the end of the day, it wasn’t evil MM’s, but corrupt, fraudulent, unethical, or incompetent insiders that were the problem.

FFGO, MPIX, RMIL, EIGH, CDIV, OVIS, NPER, are just a small sample.

Regardless, if there is such a thing as NSS to the extent advertised, and it exists with MDMN, the only way out of it is through development of the property. Execution always wins the day. JJ and company have failed there for 20 years. AMC is not going to.

As Cuban once said (paraphrasing), if you don’t want to be naked shorted than don’t build a piece of #$@ company.

3 Likes

ok, saying much more than I want, and am sure will regret, I have been the ceo of two pinksheet companies that many posters said were severly NSS, in fact they were not. Period, end of story. Many don’t understand what goes on behind the scenes with MM’s, large block sellers, etc.

This is my last post, NSS is a figment of everyone’s imagination. MM’s, do they play games, absolutely, but they are acting on client orders. They hold no inventory in these pinksheets and are executing orders for clients.

Wish everyone good luck, I truly think that AMC is a quality partner, whether MDMN management plays it straight, well that is another story.

To Wiz and CHG, will miss you guys most, excellent DD.

2 Likes

You can believe whatever you want. And oh yes I do know what I’m talking about and I don’t have to prove a thing to you. I could care less if you believe me or not, or if anyone else on this board believes me. Illegal Naked Shorts ASOLUTLEY exist and if you want to make all your investment decisions based on the fact that you don’t believe they exist. LOL… go right ahead… like I always say… your choice…

Not for MM!!! Yes for retail market you are absolutely correct, unless you deal with a couple of the firms that specialize in penny stocks ( SureTrader & SoGoTrade) or if you are going through a prop firm.

BTW I thought we proved that there was an excessive short position in MDMN based on our own tally simply from message board members and also as a result from voting at one of the shareholders meeting. If there are no shorts then why every time I tried to short with Etrade or Think or Swim they always come up with no shares available. I have tried other penny stocks and I have found shares available to short. I made these attempts simply to research this topic. Needless to say If there is a short position or not, really does matter, since it will only become an issue if they are forced to cover. like a cash dividend or a cash buyout!

2 Likes

Please, Please, Please don’t leave.

1 Like

CYNK was a short squeeze a couple years back that cost a guy his job - the stock went from 6 cents to 36.00 (?). If you don’t believe me, just Google “cynk short squeeze”.

1 Like

Not sure why you’re leaving based on the NSS discussion. It’s an emotional one for many but it’s been debated and discussed between MDMNr’s for years. Nothing comes of any of it so it’s best left alone. I’ve enjoyed and appreciated your input since you’ve been here and would like it if you stay, but if not, thanks for what you’ve offered.

13 Likes

mdmnholder, you are obviously a real professional whose experience and opinions are certainly appreciated by enlightened individuals. Don’t let a few bad apples run you off - please.

4 Likes

Come on MDMNholder, you know you have to stick around, you are going nowhere, I hope :grinning:

1 Like

NSS is a great subject for people like you that really have no clue on what they are talking about.
I’m waiting too for the explanation.

2 Likes

The last thing this board needs is further brain drain just because a few posters tend to offer dribble with no substance. I’d encourage you to stick around and see this investment through.

17 Likes

Rest assured. Nobody believes you. You’re a stain (previously removed) on this investment. The last thing we need is folks like yourself frustrating knowledgeable investors from participating here.

42 Likes

Mdmnholder, I really do not care if there is a large short position or not in MDMN, for that was never the reason for my investment, but since you are familiar with the NOBO list in reference to our prior discussion on identifying who has been the big seller with all these shares at these low prices, you should consider if there is a large short position in a stock that same NOBO list should be able to give you a good indication of that as well. fwiw.

Kind of sitting around waiting for Auryn to put out important news.

I think they are waiting on drill assays to be received/looked at prior to putting out the news but not really sure.

We should see Medinah’s latest 15c2-11 filing today/tomorrow time frame but shouldn’t be any surprises.

1 Like

Mike, do you think we’ll see news related to something OTHER than drill assays? Maybe something about future intents?

There is a lot of information that they could put out but I don’t know what they will ultimately choose to put out in the upcoming release.

I do know that the Pegaso Nero Moly-Copper target has generally been under discussed here on MP but it is represents a MASSIVE new undertaking/focus for Auryn plus all their efforts at getting production going on the Caren/Merlin/Fortuna gold veins. We should hear shortly about more detailed plans on the Pegaso Nero target, drill assays and production is my guess.

2 Likes