MDMN - 2016-03-14 Weekly Discussion

Enjoy Elrac!

I’ll take your advice. I have been paying way too close attention for something I really have very little input in or control over. Or as you put it, I’ve been “living and breathing this stock” and it’s time to “re-evaluate my priorities.”

I will try to go from checking in several times a day (okay, several times an hour) to once or twice a week. Anyone have any advice to help on that? :-/ I suppose cold turkey is the only way to go.

If you send me a PM or are one of those who call me, please don’t take my non-answer as anything other than I’m trying to get healthy! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have a few tidbits that may be helpful…

1. Although there is some good DD occasionally offered here and some people enjoy speculating, none of that speculation really means anything. The companies are going to do what they do regardless of what gets posted here. This place can be helpful if people use it in a helpful way, but some seem to be too dependent or even addicted. Not healthy.

2. When you post a perspective, be done with it unless someone asks questions because they are trying to understand it. If someone wants to argue, leave them alone. Many people here have their minds made up and are clearly not interested in being open to other perspectives. They’re easy to pick out because they’ll start an argument at the first sign they disagree with something you post.

3. Get a productive hobby, part time job doing something you enjoy, or spend more time with the ones you love. They are all better alternatives to spending hours on an internet penny stock message board. :wink:

7 Likes

Those years of keeping busy with near surface gold is miniscule compared to what their long and even longer ranged plans would be. If they want to become the mining company I see them aiming to be they will need the ADL and even more once they secure that. Read their past PR’s and you’ll read just how dear the ADL is to their business plans.

The ADL is vital to the efficiencies of mining the entire Mountain from a planning aspect too.

They will be sorely dissapointed if they don’t get the ADL and their business plan to secure the Mountain would be considered a failure.

I hate to post this but I am really relieved to hear that you believe that Auryn will be disappointed if they do " not get the ADL" :astonished:

LOL, you are a funnyman.

But I didn’t say that is my belief, it is just a fact that I pointed out to mdmnholder.

Just one possible flaw in this train of thoughts… According to Doc, AURYN is not trying to become a mining company but rather prove the deposit and then flip it for a huge profit…

Did Doc say that? If so, he must be inhaling Nitrous Oxide again! :slight_smile:

Auryn is going full bore on the Caren and will be in production shortly. May take them the rest of the year to reach full production although additional mining faces may open such as the Fortuna. IMO, they will keep the Caren/Fortuna/Merlin gold vein system to themselves indefinitely…and yes continue to be a mining company. If there is any flipping…it will likely be in the form of acquiring a partner to develop the Pegaso Nero target and perhaps selling it to them since it is likely well beyond their means to monetize it. I would think they would try to keep the LDM as well.

2 Likes

Let’s have respect for each other even when we don’t agree

1 Like

With the gold that Auryn has found on the Caren and Fortuna along with their other holdings around the ADL it seems to me that they don’t need the ADL anymore. For 100,000,000 and 15% in a down mining sector I would be looking to renotiate or even walk away from this present deal

2 Likes

L&G: I wouldn’t get “a bit irritated” by what MG & Wizard share on this blog. Instead use the information to help drive your investment actions with MDMN/CDCH. They are both honorable guys, with no ulterior motives.

Could that be why we have been seeing the selling we are seeing and the SP where it’s at? That it makes sense for Auryn to say No Mas on the Alto we have the Caren that wil keep us busy and generate revenue. God help us all if this is the case

Question how did Auryn even get the Caren in the first place? Who sold it to them?

1 Like

That kind of thing could easily be inferred but it is not the case. (For starters, the Medinah claims are inconveniently located in the middle of everything. As the Wizard has pointed out, Medinah and Auryn both need each other.)

Probably a better way to look at it is that the spectacular finds at the Caren/Fortuna/Merlin are now allowing Auryn and Medinah to come to new agreement that betters fits their own interests and current circumstances that were not foreseen when the original agreement was written.

6 Likes

Since this is a boring Sunday, does anyone want to take a guess when we hit .10 again? That is my departure price. I hope it is under a year. Although it is a 800% gain from .013, I do not think it is asking too much. Is it?

None of us knows what is being agreed to behind the scenes and it is of little value to be spouting off about dooms day speculations. We do know that the mountain continues to show its enhanced value at every update. Not likely that Auryn would get control of two pieces of the puzzle and then walk away from the agreement and open the door for a competitor to step in and muk up the master plan.

3 Likes

Question:

In several of the MDMN updates relating to the LDM claims, they refer to the claims as Los Amigos 1-12. is this correct?

Yes. Except I think it is 1 - 10.

On May 3, 2012 Medinah stated:

There are a total of 10 claims in the Las dos Marias group.

http://www.medinah-minerals.com/?p=2759

However the same Update states:

Medinah Minerals (Chile) S.A. is the owner of the Las dos Marias claims 1-30

The number 10 occurred quite a few times though so I believe it is the most likely correct.

Los Amigos #1 was the location of the “high grade gold vein” that was sold to LDMC (Greg, JJ, et al) Nothing much was said about the other claims other than some random observations in a few updates about mineralization here and there.

Thanks Cornhusker, now here is a situation that needs explanation.

The original option agreement ( 7/31/14 ) page 8 line 22 indicates that mining concessions Los Amigos 1-10 are included. This would be the LDM claims.

So the question is, how can they be included in the original agreement when the MDMN update of 2/26/14 has them consolidated into the NUOCO company?

There must have been some significant revisions to the original option agreement and NUOCO contract for this to have happened.

This may also help explain the back and forth in the MDMN updates as to the description of our 15% interest being in Auryn stock or ADL properties

I think when the option agreement included the LDM claims we had a 15% interest in Auryn stock ( due to the significant added value of the LDM claims ) and when they were removed from the agreement we went back to 15% in just the ADL properties.

JMO