MDMN - 2016-03-21 Weekly Discussion

I agree with what you saying, but who is listening to you?
Certanly not our BOD, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I think L&G is right as long as the share buyback reduces the issued and outstanding on the financials.
Irrespective, I also think more air shares will keep coming into the market until we can get a ā€œgame changingā€ event. Auryn will gain also. Maybe April will give us an idea.

Just math? Hardly. Rather, it is just speculation. No one can accurately predict what a $10MM buyback will do to our stock price, but given our average daily volume is just over $3MM and we generally have no conclusive evidence as to who the sellers are with their seemingly endless inventory of MDMN shares, it is a bit of a leap of faith to assume this will triple the PPS.

Though I do admit the flip side of my position is instead of 300MM shares being retired, obviously more would be bought back if the price stays low. THAT is ā€œjust mathā€.

Iā€™m all for anti-dilution, fwiw, just not confident this is a stock with predictable behavior nor folks at the helm who can be trusted to make rational decisions that benefit wee retail stockholders.

Any guesses if we trade back at .02 this week???

Maybe.

Some buying might be coming in as Auryn/Medinah complete the purchase sales agreement paperwork this week in preparation for closing later in April.

What is still unknown if a bigger seller(s) remain lurking out there waiting for the smallest amount of recovery(or increase in buy offers) to pounce. Either way, I think .012 was the bottom and we are now back into recovery/upswing mode.

2 Likes

Mikeā€¦The other day I asked you to speculate when we could be back at .05ā€¦You said next fall, but did not clarify. I hope you meant this fall. Again, I realize these are just your opinions, just like everyone elseā€¦Thanksā€¦

Upward price movement is predicated on:

1. Completion of Purchase agreement(Option exercised etc) in April
  2. Transfer of associated money from Auryn to Medinah in April
  3. Medinah issuing a dividend or buying back shares short term if the price doesnā€™t recover
  4. Auryn starting production in April
  5. Auryn issuing a dividend as early as July.
  6. Auryn getting close to their production limits next Fall along with new mining permit for Fortuna.
  7. The ore grade that Auryn generates meets or exceeds their expectations
  8. An aggressive drill program commences on the new Porphyry target that confirms the ore grade is economical.
  9. Auryn or another big guy starts to buy shares after the Purchase agreement closes. Bonus would be the production/exploration results are so positive that they trigger a TO later this year.

If all the above can happen in a favorable/timely way, hard to imagine that Medinahā€™s share price wonā€™t respond very favorably.

5 Likes

Thanks Mikeā€¦I have my first sell orders in at .05. I want to take advantage of all the shares that I bought at these bargain pricesā€¦

I welcome your post.

I have to say itā€™s a very aggressive schedule, with cash rewarding targets set to be completed before year end.

Hopefully itā€™s not just fantasy land. Iā€™m all for it.

Prior to buying shares at this bargain prices, did you buy shares in the past at prices higher than .05?

Never forget the F.I.F.O. rule. If you bought at higher prices than .05 in the past you wonā€™t be making money just on those shares.

Albireoā€¦I have averaged down to .04 and am done. But at this point money management will be the key for myself. Just getting even, will be a remarkable feat, considering I have been stuck in this pig for over 6 years. So, I will ā€œmost likelyā€ sell 25% of my position at .05. Perhaps, 50% or more, if we ever get to .10. And maybe just let the remaining 25% sit there for a couple of years. I cannot ā€œaffordā€ to take any more chances with mdmn. How the stock is trading, will basically tell me when to sell. I watch it very closely and will not miss anything. It is always good to have a game plan and stick to it. Besides, probably like everyone else, I am in way over my head in this one. Letā€™s just get to .05 first. I will believe it, when I see itā€¦

A cash dividend would make this decision harder

1 Like

I have been in this a bit longer than you and considering what we have been through, I couldnā€™t agree more that getting even would be quite a remarkable feat. But to me it would just be a starting point and not an exit point.

Assuming Auryn is manned by ethical and business savvy personnel (yes, Iā€™m using service vocabulary :smiley:) and they are true to their words, I would let this take its due course before rushing to hasty sale decisions.

Maybe cash divs will make you have a different viewpointā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

In what scenario do you see Auryn issuing a dividend? At this stage of exploration/development/small scale production it would be highly usual for Auryn to distribute cash flows vs. using the same for self funding expansion objectives. IMO

3 Likes

In what scenario do you see Auryn issuing a dividend? At this stage of exploration/development/small scale production it would be highly usual for Auryn to distribute cash flows vs. using the same for self funding expansion objectives. IMO

Based on our BODā€™s past shrewd negotiation tactics, Iā€™m sure they will include a minimum distribution clause in the new contract.:wink::smiley: