MDMN - 2016-04-04 Weekly Discussion

Agreed. Somebody who actually knows the English language wrote this thing, and they couldn’t have come out with this at a better moment. Let the sound and the fury rage, if you must. I’m sticking’…should be fun to watch.

Maybe it is time to consider bringing back CHF Investor Relations again…

The nice thing about this now is that people have more tangible reasons to buy those blocks. I would expect at the very least that if the SP continues to stay in this price range that there will be buyers for the shares since we’ve had a bit more risk reduction. Personally, I don’t see why we couldn’t gradually get back to at least the historically strong .04 price support, but the market doesn’t often agree with my take on things.

8 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. Tell me the last time THAT happened? :smile:

Wizard I agree 100% on what you are proposing concerning a new shareholder friendly BOD. I also agree with the directive from shareholders to the new BOD. Let’s start working on it now.

Couple of things I thought was interesting:

1. Of note, MMC remains as a 15% shareholder of S.C.M. NUOCO, a Chilean Company in which AURYN Mining Chile, SpA holds the remaining 85% interest of the stock issued. MDMN, under the MOU Terms and Conditions, would have 36.25% of all production from the NUOCO claims (25% of AURYN’s 85% = 21.25% + its original 15% holding = 36.25%).
    I always thought it was just the 15% but I guess we are receiving 36.25%…that’s pretty good

2… "As the 25% equity owner of AURYN Mining Chile SpA’s capital structure, MMC/MDMN will now benefit from their share of production rewards from several properties, not previously owned, including the Fortuna de Lampa (CDCH), Caren, Pegaso Nero, Columbo, Mambo, and the LDM/NUOCO claims. MDMN would also have a like 25% equity holding in other properties that AURYN may add to its portfolio."
I am reading this as Auryn could purchase 5 other properties somewhere else and we would still make money off of those other properties. Am I reading this wrong…

3.Additionally, AURYN has initiated several applications for expanding production goals with each of its acquisitions on the Altos de Lipangue Plateau. Chilean Mining Laws demand applications for increased production tonnage as well as environmental impact issues from mining operations. AURYN has already made several anticipatory applications to the Chilean Ministry of Mines.
I take this as they have already put applications in for increased production numbers and its sounds like it is more than one by there wording several

I am liking this update more after I have read thru it a couple times…I think we are farther ahead then some think and after this signing of contract in 3 weeks…Auryn will be going full steam ahead

4 Likes

(deleted by me)…
What’s our total share of Auryn now including Nuoco, 25% + [15% of Nuoco] = ?
TIA.

It’s 25% of AMC (from an equity ownership point of view) but 28% of the “action” (weighted average) of the entire mountain if the contents are homogenous. I’m sure AMC is the “legal/nominal/registered owner” of the entire mountain but Medinah happens to own 36.25% of one fourth of the mountain (the 4 Nuoco groups of concessions=2,450 ha). In this deal, there is a difference between “equity ownership” in AMC, the owner of the mountain and percentage of the action. Let’s hope there are lots of goodies on the part we own 36.25% of the action.

4 Likes

[quote=“Wizard, post:210, topic:1133”]
We are in transition … out with the old … in with the new.

In three weeks MMC / MDMN will sign the agreement and we will be shareholders in AMC. It’s time to put the past behind us!
[/quote] A few of the old timers here will know what I’m referring to when I say … “Mr Smith is not only in the hood, but is now on the mountain and owns it!” :laughing:
Yes you can quote me on it. AMC will indeed be doing it right!

1 Like

It certainly seems reasonable.

1 Like

I think we need to see the contract before the signing. Does it state that we share production costs with Auryn?

It says free-carried interest in the Business Wire Update. To me it means no production costs.

Further, the Company’s goals are to look at the real possibility of issuing cash dividends, and initiating share buyback programs. Medinah shareholders will share in the free-carried Altos de Lipangue Project production revenues for many, many years to come.

– unless a buyout occurs.

2 Likes

OK…Now that the smoke has cleared, and we have all had time to process the news, I have a question to anyone that feels compelled to answer. At .015, how is mdmn not a fabulous buy, even for a quick flip? With what we now know, I see very little downside. (famous last words) Granted, we may very well trade sideways for awhile, but I assume not for very long. What am I missing???

1 Like

Lean, I meant let’s start writing the letter concerning these things to the present BOD.

1 Like