MDMN discussion for week beginning 2016-04-18

1 Like

http://news.goldseek.com/DollarCollapse/1460988480.php

The first domino has toppled.

2 Likes

Thanks Don.

Rod

1 Like

Could the reason why we are sitting idle be because the Market doesn’t know what the final outcome is of the MOU??

The MOU is subject to final negotiation and contract signing in Santiago, Chile before a Ministry of Mines Notary to fulfill Chilean law requirements. This transaction will be formalized by the parties during the week of April 23-30, 2016 in Santiago, Chile.

1 Like

The next 2 weeks will be interesting…

First time I have heard the “Next Two” Weeks!!! Not hold my breath…

3 Likes

Some brutal weather in Chile Copper mines shut in Chile as rains flood Santiago streets

Gold making a move again along with GDXJ but here we are still at .0135 on the brink of selling the entire Alto. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Silver lining = We seem to have concluded both the pumping and the dumping.

3 Likes

All eyes on Auryn no more Noise from The North

Maybe we will hear from Mike Gold sometime this week?

1 Like

Sad to watch virtually every other gold stock including Timmons move except ours!

Whats MG going to tell you? Auryn is in control don’t listen to anyone except for AURYN or you will be disappointed

2 Likes

Auryn has always been in control. MG is a valued post and have always enjoyed reading what he has to say.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1. Chile Trip starts Saturday.

2. Santiago Flood did not cause any delays on the mountain.

3. Some new buying might start shortly.(broken record I know)

4. Another chance at resolution between Auryn and Juan/Claro during this trip regarding shares. Contrary to the prevailing opinion and misguided assumptions, this issue is far from dead/hopeless. If successful, would no doubt be a huge short term boost for the share price.

5)Shareholder Meeting…this Fall(N. Hemisphere.)

Now…back to my long nap. Wake me when something important happens!

9 Likes

Welcome back MG. Thanks for your thoughts. Next 2 weeks should be interesting.

1 Like