MDMN - 2016-04-18 Weekly Discussion

My answer to your question is

4 Likes

I was just looking through the latest two official releases (“each sides update”) concerning the MOU from Auryn and Medinah. Would you mind taking a moment and pointing out the discrepancies you are talking about?

AURYN Mining Chile SpA (AMC) Signs MOU to Consolidate 100% of Altos de Lipangue Project
(SANTIAGO, Chile – April 4, 2016 at 5:22 pm)

and

SHAREHOLDER UPDATE
April 5, 2016

He can’t Don, most of his post are just to derail any topic getting discussed into a black hole… Benny sorry your Cinderella turned out to be the ugly step sister in your eyes, but at the same time we would appreciate a little more constructive criticism instead of the constant bashing, there are other board’s for that, and remember before answering you have one left!!

7 Likes

Least you could do is offer some cheese with his whine ;
If I was that disgruntled I’d take my tax loss and flip my remaining funds into PM’s stocks that have moved nicely with the rise in PM’s. Some of us have triples off the lows already and I happen to think that’s just the start. Suck it up Buttercup, some of us have been here a hell of a lot longer than you and have more funds at stake here.

1 Like

It’s very simple guys, we have been using a thumb tack hammer instead of a sledge hammer to move this stock!
Nobody believes anything coming out of our BOD due to JJ’s antics and likely never will.
For all the market knows, Auryn is just another pump company, fabricated by our BOD.
I believe we will soon have the sledge hammer in the proven valuation of the mountain and the first cash dividend to our disgruntled shareholders?
Until then it is all BS in the market and we are lucky to see .02!
We may also need Rick Rule to promote because Doc and Mike are only believed by MP!!! :grinning:

I assume you are being rhetorical (or didn’t bother reading the actual updates) but, to address your confusion here’s an example of a discrepancy:

“All percentage cash flows, resulting from production on the mineral-rich Altos de Lipangue Project claims, will be disseminated to MDMN by AURYN Mining Chile SpA on a quarterly basis.”

Anybody buying this BS is a true Medinahmite. First of all, I don’t know what “all percentage cash flow” is inferring ,one of many jumbled sentences with 2nd grade grammatical errors (another discrepancy between the two updates). Secondly, once there are actually “cash flows” that money is going to be spent on advancing exploration and proving up the assets. As soon as the asset can be monetized, we should expect a TO. I’d be shocked if MDMN sees a single penny from production before getting taken out. The good news: the more money spent on drilling, the higher the ultimate valuation/exit.

3 Likes

While you grasp to find a discrepancy I’ll remind you that it was you who offered the demand that “every detail better be shared publicly”. I’ll simply suggest that “Free carried” and “Quarterly Payments” were terms Medinah used to better provide those additional details, you are demanding, to the shareholders and the public. After the “done, done, done” fiasco I’m sure Medinah is going to be a little more guarded in what they say, and how they say it, until the final contract signing in Santiago, Chile before a Notary to fulfill Chilean law requirements.

2 Likes

Auryn makes money on mdmn price appreciation too. For this reason, I think short term dividend is possible

Thanks for clearing that up.

That’s the problem DonD. They aren’t being guarded. They are making claims that don’t exist in the contract. There is no obligation to distribute cash flows (as MDMN’s update clearly infers) on a percentage basis. There is equity ownership NOT a royalty. Until these dingbats are removed the nonsense will continue.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the BOD being assigned to CDCH will ultimately be MDMN’s BOD. I’m also assuming that MDMN will do a similar reverse split, get on a normal exchange and clean itself up a bit (assuming a TO doesn’t happen first). Selling their percentage of Nuoco could be a good start to cleaning up the balance sheet.

I’m guessing the second half of the year will have many positive developments but tangible production ain’t happening until 2017 IMO. If people can hold on they will make good money (10-20 cents). Impatience during these lulls will inevitably weed a lot of folks out of the investment. Unfortunate reality.

4 Likes

Unless you offer to correct me I’ll take your above statement as based on your assumption rather that based on a known fact.

I don’t see any real advantage for Medinah to do a reverse split. If we have future income that becomes dividends then a 1 for 10 reverse split would still result in the same total dividend then as now. A penny dividend now for each of 10 million shares would be a $100,000 dividend and a future 10 cent dividend after a 1 for 10 reverse split would be still be a $100,000 dividend for the one million shares. Some reverse splits have resulted in a positive for the stock but a far greater number of stocks undergoing a reverse split have resulted in the penny stock loosing value after the split. Personally, to me a greater interest is to see that the authorized shares are reduced by a billion plus shares or so from the current three billion level during the next shareholders meeting and then readdressed even lower at the following meeting once the current unknowns are known.

I believe I do recall a few dozen times where you have stated that Medinah would never be able to clean up its history to move up to another exchange. What has changed now and why would we need to move to another, and possibly more costly, exchange when and if MDMN effectively does becomes an Asset Holding Company and it can issue dividends to shareholders from its current position?

1 Like

Mdmn does not need to do a R/S they have a 25percent revenue not like cerro only 5. Once revenu starts coming in they can to a share buy back .

Unless you offer to correct me I’ll take your above statement as based on your assumption rather that based on a known fact.

You can call it assumption but you’ll soon understand it as fact. This isn’t something I’m speculating on.

I believe I do recall a few dozen times where you have stated that Medinah would never be able to clean up its history to move up to another exchange. What has changed now and why would we need to move to another, and possibly more costly, exchange when and if MDMN effectively does becomes an Asset Holding Company and it can issue dividends to shareholders from its current position?

The RS has nothing to do with dividends and everything to do with getting to a normal exchange (1000 to 1 RS would achieve the same, as an example). My position has not changed. The existing BOD would never risk disclosing all of their accrued shenanigans through an uplist but a new BOD wouldn’t have those same concerns.

The dividends you continue to reference would be a 2017 event. You can call this another assumption if it makes you feel better.

The main point being, those who continue to point to MDMN updates for any realistic information related to this investment are either in denial or very slow learners. Didn’t MDMN just put out an update talking about how our $100M option agreement was going to be “improved.” Gaining 10% of a private company in lieu of cash was not an improvement. The problem is that our guys only have the capacity to move one chess piece at a time. AMC sees the whole board and has been playing Les/Chapin/JJ from the get go. We never had leverage. The end result will still be a respectable exit but it’s going to take more time and it’s not going to be anywhere near where it could/should have been.

3 Likes

How much longer is our present BOD willing to wait, until they can cash out and ride into the sunset? As I recall, none of them of them are spring chickens, and life is short…

Just ask Prince…

Right… Just like cerro supposed to be trading multiples higher than Mdmn. I still don’t believe Mdmn will uplist to a higher exchange there is no need for that.

1 Like