MDMN - 2016-05-02 Weekly Discussion

NITE is out of the picture with the 1 mil at the ask and now ETRF took over with 1 mil on the ask. manipulation at its best!!

Yes, hulkster, there should be NO question in anybody’s mind that there is monkey business going on.

2 Likes

My question is this…

What are you planning to do about it?

Is a minimum dividend still required by law on public companies in Chile??? http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/paultracy/2012/03/30/the_country_where_dividends_are_required_by_law

I previously posted this, but with the deal now done, will post again. The FAQ of minority shareholder rights in a Chilean company

http://us.practicallaw.com/2-615-8427?q=&qp=&qo=&qe=

I don’t see how this applies. As a shareholder of MDMN or of CDCH we don’t have minority shareholder’s in a Chilean company. We have a minority interest in an American company that happens to own a Chilean company or have an interest in a Chilean company.

1 Like

What I meant was that both Cerro and MDMN are minority shareholders in AMC Chile. I was merely pointing out what Cerro’s and Medinah’s rights are as a minority shareholder in AMC Chile.

1 Like

Does anyone have any information on what will become of NPER?
Thanks, Bob

I do not follow NPER, but I believe I heard a while back that they did bring someone in to clean up the shell, fwiw

NPER is done. To get off the greys, they need to have two years of audited financial statements, get a Market Maker to sponsor them by filing a 15c-211 and have finra accept it. 99.9% of greys never make it back to regular trading.

1 Like

Isn’t that the same as a 1 out of a 1000 chance of a penny mining stock making it to production.
Hopefully we will see a two for two. :grinning:

2 Likes

NPER was a Utah Corporation and actually was involuntarily dissolved a decade ago. It continued to be listed, even after it was dissolved. It’s assets should have been distributed to the shareholders at that time. I guess they were distributed to at least one shareholder. You all can guess who.

1 Like

What happen to the 18 million shares they held of Medinah?

It appears to the Securities and Exchange Commission that there is a lack of current and
accurate information concerning the securities of NP Energy Corp. because questions have arisen
as to its operating status, if any. NP Energy Corp. is quoted on OTC Link operated by OTC
Markets Group, Inc. under the ticker symbol “NPER.”

As soon as the BID moves up the million disappears

Moving up on light volume.

Thanks Wiz

I’ll take it. The mo is definitely moving in the right direction…somebody’s gonna get scorched…and it won’t be us.

Which company has been buying the shares of MDMN? The Auryn that MDMN now has a 25% share interest in or is it the parent company?

Just have this massive circle of math going through my mind of Auryn buying MDMN stock which means that MDMN then owns a larger percentage of themselves by way of the 25%.

Well said. If we own 25% of Auryn, and Auryn owns 35 - 51% of MDMN…???