Medinah/Auryn - 2019 - 2nd Quarter General Discussion

Lmao Aumc is up 1133.33%

It was stated by Auryn that Hochschild is starting phase 1 of the IP program 1st week of April. We are coming to the end of May. How long do these programs take?

Would like to see this answered re JJQF ownership or not

I think he’s Out! I don’t see JJ on Auryn holdings report as being an owner of any shares except his daughter who’s married to Córdoba.

Good news . . . but for the fact we haven’t received any type of update in what feels like forever, so difficult to put it into context. Still at the bottom of the hole, looking up.

Hoping/expecting once mdmn shares are converted to free trading aumc shares, that information flow will change drastically for the better.

Medinah is a shit stain on AUMC’s reputation. Its only common sense that Auryn will want its public share price (market cap) to be as high as possible as it continues to negotiate financing and JVs. The only time you welcome undervaluation of your market cap is when you are flush with cash and can execute a share buyback.

Auryn wants to be a medium/major mining company. They will promote their company properly when the time is right. It seems like forever for suffering shareholders, but they have been very methodical in building this monstrous undertaking. The priority of burying the Medinah soap opera before moving forward with promotion cannot be overstated. Doing otherwise would be questionable strategy.

13 Likes

Great post jimmyp! Hope this happens soon for all of us shareholders!

I agree MDMN in the rear view mirror servers AUMC’s best interests and our best interests; however, the lack of communication on even a minimalist level still forces the bad experiences we have all had in the past back to the forefront. Even for those of us who have written off MDMN as a total loss. I don’t think any shareholder would say they are not disgruntled, just a matter of degrees. Even though I do not expect anything from MDMN, would be nice not to still be treated as a mushroom.

1 Like

This is not really a reply to the post-it is just that I don’t know how to post a new topic.
For those who have been here a long time, the following link is to an articleon Stockwatch. It concerns Jorge Lopehandia who used to go by the handle “lesisathief” about a hundred or so years ago. You can’t read the whole article unless you are a subscriber, unfortunately I am not. Google Jorgito though-very interesting “career”.

if you were to buy shares would you buy MDMN right now or AUMC?

I wouldn’t waste any money on any of them right now.

6 Likes

Pretty embarrassing to see MDMN @ .0015. Still we sit here with our AUMC shares being restricted and no news when this will be lifted.

From George :

“if you were to buy shares would you buy MDMN right now or AUMC?”

George, you basically can’t buy AUMC shares now.

The most shares traded in any day for the last 3 months is 4,933 and that was at $0.055, so $250 worth. At the higher prices ~$0.50+, usually less than 1000 shares.

I think the question(s) should be:

When the AUMC shares are received, how many people will want to get out, since there will all of a sudden be and extra 16 Million free-trading shares ?

Also, should the AUMC shares be valued at the MDMN price, (or visa versa) ?

There are very few AUMC shares that are free-trading now, so AUMC’s price might be exaggerated

Rod

1 Like

The time would be now to buy. The time wasn’t when Les ans JJ were steering the ship and misleading. It wouldn’t take a whole lot to quickly double or triple your money on mdmn at. 0016.

1 Like

How can the ask be lower than the bid on AUMC? Shady
Either decimal moved or I had too much fireball last night
Need it watching mdmn

Yeah for us! AUMC closed at .06, down .55 on 50 shares traded. 90% drop :rofl: A whopping $3 trade. The commission to do it cost more! :rofl: Let’s see if it makes any largest percentages losers list for the day!:rofl:

Ok, I give. Seriously, how/why do these silly little trades happen? Is it an automated trade or some strange agents sitting at their home computers in their underwear getting their rocks off? I really don’t care, but I’m curious. Anyone?

Vark

I disagree. I think it the conversion ever happens, our AUMC shares will not be worth much more than they are now. Perhaps six months after the conversion they might be, if you decide to remain invested. And considering that you can presently buy as many shares as you like for .002 or less, it seems like everyone else is also in agreement. Otherwise, you would be seeing some buying instead of next to zero volume…

I think the conversion, promotion and results will lead to multiple times higher value.

I think alot of the apprehension is due to the if/when surrounding the conversion.

Once converted, you may get some current investors fleeing at the first sight of volume but I think that would be unwise. As I stated previously, market cap and promotion will be a priority for Auryn. It makes zero sense to be public and it not be a priority. The conversion is a monumental step imo.

To my understanding a higher stock exchange is still in the plans. They are building something big here, not small potatoes.

7 Likes

Most of the PM miners are moving cautiously, slowly with PM prices held as low as they are. Few are advancing rapidly. If you can’t write this off as a tax loss, might as well wait and see if AUMC can move some deposits to production before deciding to hastily move on after shares are converted and free trading, IMO

3 Likes