Medinah/Auryn - 2019 - 4th Quarter General Discussion

Yeah, I think that pretty much sums it all up.

2 Likes

Zoomed in a little more to show the complexity of the Fortuna.

4 Likes

Wishes for a Blessed Wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

6 Likes

Still wondering why it is taking so long to close down MDMN and distribute AUMC shares to the MDMN shareholders. I canā€™t believe they are still waiting on the return of Les Priceā€™s shares and that they are still determining the best way to make the distribution.

My expectations were that it would have already happened, before they focus on the drilling season in Chile. I am just surprised and disappointed they did not focus on closing down MDMN and making the AUMC share distribution during the slow period. I am still hoping it may happen before year end, but not counting on it due to the holiday season!

4 Likes

At the very least the responsible thing to do is communicate to shareholders where the process is at and what the holdup may be.

7 Likes

And thatā€™s a very low bar.

1 Like

I asked them the same question in an email i sent to
Auryn mining on 11/2. No response so far. I sent it to Auryn because i could not find an MDMN contact.

I would suggest that we all hit them with emails asking the same thing.

4 Likes

where do we send an email?

FYI This is an email I sent to Raul Solar regarding the share restriction and why Medinah hasnā€™t filed financials It might not say much but here you go FWIW

Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 8:48 AM
To: Andrea Bosforo andrea@ggtiledesign.com
Subject: Re: Medinah Shares

Dear Andrea, in regards to your first question I cannot speak for all AUMCs shareholders but for Medinahs
ownership in AUMC. On 04/02/19 it was announced on OTC news that ā€œthe Company intends on removing the
restriction and allocating its AUMC shares to its shareholders, pro rata. The Company is working with security attorneys
to determine the best and most efficient method to accomplish thisā€. To answer your question, as soon as we have
a full legal opinion from our lawyer on this aspect it will be announced on our website and most likely on OTC
page. With respect to your second question, Medinah has no cash and until its AUMC shares are free trade
we decided not to increased current debt levels to pay for expenses when objective its to allocate AUMC
shares to everybody pro rata. However, annual report for 2018 was updated up to 04/15/19 on new
format, and currently there has been no material changes. Thanks for your questions and look forward to update
everybody at same time through formal channel.

Sincerely,

Raul del Solar Berckemeyer
One Family Office
President

E-mail: rsolar@onefao.com

The information set forth herein was obtained from sources which we believe reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. The information is for discussion purposes, and neither the information, nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a solicitation by us of the purchase or sale of any securities, commodities, or other financial instruments. Family Office services offered through One Family Office, a Republic of Panama

On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 9:54 PM Andrea Bosforo andrea@ggtiledesign.com wrote:
Hi Raul,

My name is Andrea Bosforo. I am a long time shareholder of Medinah Minerals. I understand you are the officer in charge now and had a question for you. When is the restriction of the AUMC shares being lifted or when can we expect it to be lifted so all AUMC can be free trading? Also is there a reason why Medinah has not filed financials this year?

I look forward hearing from you

Sincerely,

Andrea

7 Likes

Perhaps the Wizard still has some sort of communication with Auryn. I think they have made it crystal clear that the medinah shareholders are of little or no concern to them whatsoeverā€¦imhoā€¦

1 Like

thank you DoneDeal for the post and the info therein.

3 Likes

Soā€¦ If you had $1000 lying around, would you buy a million shares of MDMN today?

2 Likes

Wow. When you put it that way, I wanna puke. My 1 million shares cost me $70,000. Ugh

3 Likes

WTF! Seriously

2 Likes

FUCK NO!

My apologies to the sensitive eyes for the language, but any other way would have been understating it. With all the BS that has gone on over the years and then to have to wait this long for the shares and have no communication for years is simply inexcusable. Anyone who has been along for this ride would have to be absolutely nuts to put more money into it, in my opinion.

9 Likes

I would buy more.

If they actually started mining, producing, perform like professionals and communicate with shareholders. Until that day Iā€™m with Rich.

FUCK NO!

3 Likes

What ever happened to the Wizard? Didnā€™t he work for Auryn for about a year and receive Auryn shares as partial payment? I would be very surprised if he has not had any communication with them. It must be worse than we thought, if he has nothing relevant to postā€¦imhoā€¦

Gentlemen and gentle ladies that fear joining the response. I wish to add my view as a truck driving foolā€¦and a deep investor of Lesā€™s high dollar shares. Do I wish I would have bought at .ooo1. Of courseā€¦ but thatā€™s neither here nor there. I bought at ā€¦08ā€¦06ā€¦05ā€¦04ā€¦02ā€¦01ā€¦ and my wife cut me off. So what. Iā€™ve gambled 300 at craps. 0and walked with 900. Or put up 200 and had fun. I see the guys/galsā€¦that have put up 70kā€¦Iā€™ve put up 14kā€¦and for a gentā€¦I see promiseā€¦ and thatā€™s a deep investment. So suck it upā€¦cry laterā€¦weā€™re all in deepā€¦pray for prosperityā€¦and grow a pairā€¦of insight balls. Cheersā€¦and good luck. I wrote this off the day you ol timers started getting sorry about your long term investments. Love you guysā€¦thx for the insightā€¦time will tell me when im richā€¦
Whoā€¦Dā€¦Who. I have no say in my riches.

Ps. Suck it up buttercupā€¦Iā€™ve already written it off.

4 Likes

Maybe Auryn management wants to deliberately keep the price down so they can buy millions of shares at .0007. Within the next 3 months they can wait out a lot of shareholders. :sunglasses:

Mdmnwonk. I would agree with your ā€œmaybeā€ idea
These people play a whole different game then we do.
They are most likely in it for them self$, same as we are.
We just happen to be from that other country [that so many like to hate right now] and that donā€™t mean much to them. We are just pests that came along on their cash cow. And like they do with their cows, and pear farms, they just get rid of them, one way, or another.

Ps . I donā€™t mean to offend any of you Canuckers by putting you in with us. I just thought I would include you guys being your even further away from this mountain then we are. Didnā€™t want to leave you out in the cold.: :cold_face:

2 Likes