Medinah/Auryn - 2019 - 4th Quarter General Discussion

Nice little rally there… while it lasted. lol.

MY BET: The yearly Christmas message is about to come down. More hopes and dreams? Or, some real progress? When somebody said Hochschild is notorious for working slow, they meant it. And don’t forget our boys - I think they have so much on their plate they don’t even WANT to think about what the ADL has to offer.

Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah to everybody!

3 Likes

Well I woke up this morning and found that Auryn put a nice chunk of coal in my Christmas stocking again. Thank you Auryn for your generous gift!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Heavy volume this morning 9.5 million and we are at .0007

And Schwab shows it bounced up to .0016 before falling back down to.0007.

1 Like

Yes but there has been strong buying and selling. Since out of the 9.5 M shares most traded above .001 and only about 1.4 M trade at .0007 which was the last couple of trades.

4 Likes

What a friggin mess. Wizard do you see anything good out there??

3 Likes

Wizard is MIA. He disappeared after posting several months back that the worst is over. We were trading at .0015 then…

The selling continues with this POS! Cordoba silence has really shown how much of a coward he is.

Actually, it looks like accumulation to me. The sellers are always there but clearly there is finally someone there to take them. Most likely the reason is that the conversion to AUMC is happening.

Mike who has this many shares to sell at this price? Someone who has free shares I would think.

Anyways I am happy if what you’re saying is the case.

Does anyone here think there is any relevance in talking about this stock as though it is a day trading stock? Only about 2% of MDMN’s OS has traded this past month and about 0.8% of that percentage of the OS was today, the last trading year of the day. Whoever sold that, assuming it was for a tax loss for next year, is anticipating some major profits next year for something already in their portfolio. There is only minimal reporting information to meet exchange requirements on AUMC to stay listed. Out of the 5% of the truly free trading AUMC stock, 95% of it is awaiting distribution to shareholders. Shareholders do not get to choose the time for this. MDMN is largely non-trading, considering there are nearly 3B shares in the OS, it cannot be traded profitably so … Get real! While some have brokerages that allow buy/sell on MDMN, Fidelity only allows sells, FWIW! MDMN is non-reporting and there are brokerages that will not allow any “new” positions to be obtained!

Yes, shareholders are powerless to change the situation, and no amount of reporting that “there is nothing to report” will change a situation until there is something worth reporting! Accept it if you would like to keep your sanity! Preoccupy your time on something worthwhile. Spend some time on the other forum threads if you care to see what others have been doing and contribute ideas on other possible investments. We’ve all learned a hard less from the decade or two invested with this non-ending story of the ALTO and AURYN.

Has anyone noticed that this past year has the largest market gain since 2016 and this past decade has produced a market gain of 249%? You are living in the best decade since the 1950s! The New Year has already arrived in some parts of the world and a new decade is beginning.

This year, and in fact this decade, has devastated those primarily holding only the stocks of MDMN, CDCH and AUMC in an investment portfolio. It is an understatement to say it’s been a bumpy year, and more than a decade of disappointments for many shareholders here. Despite the story told on this forum, 2019 saw the largest yearly gain the market has had the since 2016. The decade has been the best for investments overall since the 1950s! Who would have thought that the decade since 2010 the market would show a 249% gain? From time to time there have been posts on USD and Oil Price or how the futures markets may or may not be correlated with the direction these two will take. CHG posted a couple of charts in Jan 2018 on the other mining stocks thread and commented;

So what?

The price of oil was set in US dollars back in the 1970s, however the position of the dollar in the basket of reserve currencies has been changing over the years.The US dollar has the largest percentage of SDRs in the basket of currencies in the IMF designated for trading purposes.This currency basket is due to be reset again in October 2021. Will China declare a greater gold reserve? It is interesting to compare the charts of the USD and oil recently, and the POG. See yesterday’s charts below.

In 2013 Germany announced a plan to repatriate 674 tons of gold from the US and France. This was out of a total of 3,381 tons owned by Germany. It was reported that after 4 years the 674 tons was finally repatriated, yet the total in Germany was only 1,713 tons, and the remaining tonnage was reported as 1,236 tons in new York and 432 tons in London. Are Central Banks pretending they are open with what they’ve been doing?

“The dollar’s continued position as a reserve currency stems almost entirely from a 1970s agreement that in return for U.S. protection, the Saudis would price oil in dollars.” (I found reading $20,000 Gold And The Worst Recommendation Of 2019 | King World News an informative perspective.)

It is my wish that all here enjoy a happy and prosperous future in the years ahead and avoid the mistakes of past investments. Take time to Have a Happy New Year!

2 Likes

We deserve to know where our Auryn shares are, PERIOD!

4 Likes

Topic closed.
Find new topic at
https://theminingplay.com/t/auryn-medinah-2020-1st-quarter-general-discussion