Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016-Q1 - General Discussion

1 Like

Interesting to see CDEL on the bid @ .0146 and way up on the ask @ .0479

Thank-you Bigbaboon, as always, your responses are most appreciated .
Anybody else with a view on Juan and him continuing to own 25 % of MDMN O/S shares? Just trying to get a handle on this issue and our realistic expectations for additional news.
If nobody else answers , I will take the hint and buzz-off, but I cannot believe that others are not also wondering about this issue.

1 Like

FM,

we know it is unresolved. we know Auryn wants the shares. we do not know how it will be resolved or when. worst case, Juan could attempt to legally delay to the end of the Option period if he thought somehow that was to his advantage

we know Auryn has a timeline they must perform to and they have a ton of work to do to accomplish that: > https://countingdownto.com/countdown/signing-date-for-nuoco-auryn-jv-countdown-clock

They can not wait on Juan forever. They must proceed with work and work has contractual disclosure requirements as discussed here a week or so ago.

They must have confidence they will get to where they want to go with or without Juan’s cooperation. Plan B. They would not keep spending money otherwise.

3 Likes

Isn’t it ridiculous that Auryn has contractual obligations that they have to meet but the old goat can change his mind, get more greedy and disregard his contractual obligations on a whim.

Thanks dad. Your family appreciates you sticking by your promises. And one wonders how children learn to lie.

2 Likes

A serious thanks to you CHK. As you and Mike are saying, Auryn is certainly proceeding ,for the time being, with or without Juan’s shares. Perhaps Auryn is that confident that they will eventually somehow ,through further and continued litigation ,obtain the shares which Juan previously contractually committed to transfer to Auryn.
Auryn must already have Juan tied up so good that they have confidence that he can do no further harm.
I now feel so much better and hopefully Mike is right on some news soon.

1 Like

If rumor and/or precedent has any value here, I think it is likely we will hear about 1H 2016 exploration plans soon, at least at the same sort of high level we have heard in the past. Perhaps they will mention their intention to publish a first technical report in the coming months? MG suggests there will be other corporate disclosures to such an update. I have no opinion on that.

However, I would offer the following speculation that somewhat contrasts with MG’s suggestion that the Auryn information spigot is now on. By my reading of the contract, Auryn could get away with another 6 month hiatus without an exploration update. If one were going to attempt an open market Plan B assault on MDMN control, in my mind that may start a mini 6-month countdown during which Auryn can buy shares and do exploration before having to release details on any further details on the Merlin vein grades at depth or their continuity across the plateau or any other discoveries they make, all the while collecting shares. I am not predicting this will be the case. But it is as likely as any other scenario at this point, IMO, in spite of various contradicting rumors we have heard in Nov / Dec. This would likely leave us in another information vacuum, other than potentially some Juan share updates. But any additional buyers would be good for the SP at this point as the price is already slowing drifting upwards. Thus we would probably find it easier to live in the information dusk than it has been for the last 12 mos.

several mos of drilling as well as reaching the 1-year-to-go point (only 1 more season) on the Option timeline, will make things quite a bit more interesting come US/CAN summer 2016.

1 Like

Maybe…but as one other poster suggested…Auryn’s backers/financiers may have gotten spooked by the low share price which may have finally convinced Auryn to start actively promoting the investment and start a turn around in Medinah’s share price. If they plan on going public this Spring…they really need to get their act together and get the word out about the mountain…and now is as good a time as any to start. A very low share price just in itself suggests to investors that perhaps the mountain isn’t all it is cracked up to be which isn’t the message the Auryn wants to present. Another factor is that Auryn has now successfully acquired all surrounding claims that they need to completely lock up the mountain so they no longer have a reason to keep things on the down low.

3 Likes

Now that makes sense!

1 Like

Some buying is coming in off the ASK

BID .0165 ASK.0172

Just me. 2016 Roth IRA deposits. Looks like MMs are trying to force me higher though. I’ll stay at .016

Not challenging you, but why would Auryn’s “backers/financiers” care one bit about the SP of a company that will likely be no longer after a TO or some other end to this saga? I can’t imagine they would be worried about much outside of the mountain.

1 Like

Hi Mike,

I think we sometimes forget that there is a “plot map” delineating who owns the mining rights to the various mining concessions but there is an equally important “surface rights” map delineating the rights acquired to access your concessions and haul ore across to get to the mill. You need both maps pretty well filled out before you brag too much about what you’ve found. I think that second map finally got pretty much completed.

1 Like

One reason might be…

If Auryn came to me and said, “I’ll sell you 10% of this great deal I’ve got going called the ADL for $100 million.”

My answer would be, " Why would I give you $100 million for 10% when I can buy Medinah and 15% of your deal for $40 million?" :confounded:

1 Like

Hi Tex,

When and if they do an IPO or go public one of their assets needing to be valued will be a gazillion shares of Medinah.

That is only if those shares are being held by AURYN Mining Company. From my reading the stock purchases are being made and held by AHC and not AMC. and as a result do not appear on their balance sheet. Unless they are taking the holding company public.

how many times are you going to ask questions that cannot be answered? If you are looking to Mike’s posts for anything beyond entertainment you need your head examined. IMO

3 Likes

Don D:
One reason might be…
If Auryn came to me and said, "I’ll sell you 10% of this great deal I’ve got going called the ADL for $100 million.“
My answer would be, " Why would I give you $100 million for 10% when I can buy Medinah and 15% of your deal for $40 million?”

That’s why we can’t wait for AMC to start their “dog and pony show” circuit. That is exactly what the reaction will be by the financially sophisticated folks. If AHC/AMC wants to go public and be in a position to raise big bucks they’ll need to generate interest for their listing and/or IPO. You’re going to get at least a partial unwind of the current Medinah DISCONNECT because the existence of the DISCONNECT will be revealed to the financially savvy.

1 Like

Your post comes across as nothing more than emotional ramblings of frustration that Juan hasn’t coughed up his shares yet. Obviously, Juan could care less what you think or any shareholder thinks for that matter. I’m sure he can drag out any legal proceedings as long as it suits his purposes if he chooses to. As I said, another attempt will be made to resolve it during the mid-January trip. In any case, the relevance of this issue to our investment is becoming less and less every day going forward. Those who are still hung up about the JJ share issue somehow standing in our way to success need to open their eyes and realize that Auryn is pushing full steam ahead regardless.

6 Likes