Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

All the old sources of information are gone. I’ll step into the vacuum and say no - it hasn’t changed.

Jak, I hope you will email all of your recent posts to our BOD and the law firm directly.Frankly, I am just sick that we are in the dark again about what is going on behind the scene. What is the email address of Kevin and the BOD?
Thank you everyone,

ind1

2 Likes

I think it’s appropriate to re post H.R comment. All this speculation is just that–speculation and assumptions.
If anyone wants to drive themselves nuts-keep it up.
I have confidence that the legal team knows exactly what they are doing by filling in B.C.

This is H.R.s post. I agree totally.

3 Likes

Here is a problem that most of us probably share. I just got off the phone with my brother, whom I got into mdmn about six years ago. He has a substantial investment, but does not pay alot of attention to it. He just figures, I am on top of it. We have averaged down over the years, even right up to the inflated share debacle. The conversation came around to the current stock price and he asked me what was going on. Instead of going into my standard canned answer of everything is going just fine, I was just speechless. I did not know what to tell him. The truth is I have no idea how the share structure and lawsuits will play out. I have no idea when we will be updated next by Medinah or Auryn. I have no idea if the production results will be good or bad. I have no idea if we will be ever be cash flow positive. I have no idea if the stock price will ever start going up again. What are the rest of you telling others whom you introduced to Medinah, when the subject comes up? My silent response to him was almost deafening, if you know what I mean. I also felt that he sensed my confidence was at an all time low. Thanks in advance for any responses that may be helpful, as I also have three other people that I influenced to invest in Medinah…

12 Likes

As it’s said, when you’re going through hell, keep going. We have seen continued housecleaning on the business front and continued discovery on the mountain. We have an aggressive partner and someone at the wheel I feel we can trust. My confidence is at an all time high. But it’s going to require another large dose of patience. All imho.

3 Likes

Especially when one considers daily trading volume is currently barely 1/2 of 0.1% of the OS. The stock is illliquid and cannot be easily sold or exchanged for cash without a substantial loss in value. Without information of the current status of all the questions on shareholders minds, that are awaiting to be answered, the stock will not show upwards movement. Among the negatives there is a great positive regarding our 26.7% equity interest in AURYN:

We will not make our goal of producing 5,000 ounces in 2016, however, we do expect to be cash flow positive by year-end.

Now we await news on progress concerning other matters that are holding back new speculators from investing in a largely illiquid asset. Indeed, a large dose of patience is needed by current shareholders.

2 Likes

I don’t know how helpful you’ll find this, but if I were you I would tell him exactly what you wrote above because it’s the truth. There were a number of people that I told about MDMN over the years, and some of them in the early days I was very enthusiastic with. Looking back I see the error in my ways. MDMN was the last stock tip I gave where I basically promoted it with great excitement. Fortunately for me, most of the people I know and/or shared MDMN with are responsible people who did their DD and stayed on top of it, although there were a couple who were emailing and calling incessantly. It doesn’t take many of those types to learn it ain’t worth sharing stock tips without a strong disclaimer. Hopefully you’re not in a bad situation with someone you feel responsible for getting into MDMN. If you are, you’ll probably learn the same things I did. At least I hope you do.

11 Likes

If you took the stock price and put it in a tin can and buried it in the back yard, you’d have the following to say:

1. Auryn’s progress is slower than planned, but making progress nonetheless
  2. We are free from JJ and Les, although Les is frivolously suing the company
  3. Les Price is a thief and has fleeced MDMN fraudulently, impacting share price negatively
  4. We now have good shareholder representation on the MDMN board looking out for our interests
  5. The MDMN Board has engaged a quality legal counsel to address the Les Price issues
  6. Auryn has made a big land acquisition across the valley to the north. It appears there may be some homogenous mineralization there similar to MDMN. This is clearly signs of a confident partner
  7. We now own 26.6% of Auryn (ALL of Auryn’s mining plays).
  8. Its likely that operations at the ADL will slow down for the Christmas holiday. It’s likely we will get one update before the end of the year.
  9. MDMN as a LONG TERM MINING PLAY has never been more compelling as it is today

and, sorry,

#10: Complaining isn’t going to change a GD thing.

5 Likes

We may also be seeing tax loss selling going on. I’m sure many shareholders have done well in other mining companies this year and are selling off Medinah to reduce their capital gains for the year.

1 Like

I haven’t received any new posts for almost 3 days. Is no one posting or is the system not updating?

Nobody posting.

Thanks gee

gee thanks.

We told not to complain. And my mother always said, if you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say it at all. So, this is where we stand.

Yes, we must eat our gruel and not complain.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me how we went from weekly photos from Auryn and Medinah during prepping the mine to NO photos when they are supposedly processing ore?? What’s happening on the mountain? Why are we in silence again? These are answers that we need from our new BOD.

2 Likes

Lawsuits. Penny stock. Medinah.

Your insane if you think this is going up, significantly, any time soon.

You have been around long enough to know the answer to your own question.

1 Like

OK, I’m quite optimistic we will have good test results of our 3 truckloads shipped for “granulometric analysis and finalizing the paperwork necessary to begin ore shipments for processing”. In light of some recent news elsewhere, maybe it’s wise to reduce publicity and exposure until all precautionary steps have been enacted.

Yamana says $2.6 million of gold stolen from Brazil mine last month

Armed robbers stole around 2,000 ounces of gold worth $2.6 million at current prices from Yamana Gold Inc’s Jacobina mine in northeast Brazil last month, a company spokesman said on Wednesday.
The mine had disclosed the robbery last month but did not say at the time how much gold had been stolen. A group of heavily armed men stormed the gold mine in the early hours of Oct. 17 and fatally shot a security guard.
Local media reported that the robbers had blown the mine’s safe open with explosives. Toronto-based Yamana declined to comment on specifics, saying a police investigation was ongoing.
“The amount of gold that was stolen is modest as material is kept in inventory only briefly after a gold pour pending transport,” Yamana said in an emailed statement. The company has insurance to fully cover the theft, the spokesman said.
In July another Canadian mining company, Agnico-Eagle Mines, said a group of armed men stormed one of its mines in northern Mexico, making off with an unspecified amount of gold and silver.
Last year armed robbers stole 7,000 ounces of gold from McEwen Mining’s El Gallo 1 mine in Mexico.

(Reporting by Nicole Mordant in Vancouver; Editing by Leslie Adler)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-yamana-gold-brazil-crime-idUSKBN12X2B7

As requested: