Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

Finally a new era for Medinah
Thanks Auryn

2 Likes

They provide mores services than I was aware of. Interesting.

http://www.enami.cl/english-overview/english-overview.html

2 Likes

4.5 million traded

My personal opinion - somebodyā€™s getting a good deal.

3 Likes

Pretty crazy to read through this presentation given the timing. Just shows how difficult it is to trade gold well, on a consistent basis. The perma bull gold bugs will always have their audience but there are a minuscule few who can actually profit from the wild swings while creating a sustainable business/fund/money management firm.

1 Like

Hi Baldy, Doc is just like a bait car for you. Nice to see you are still here.

Well. To consider a presentation written near the peak of the gold market as ā€œrecentā€ certainly warrants a response. If anybody bothers reading it. Not to say that all of the points that Pierre brings up werenā€™t as valid then as they are today but, since that point, gold is obviously down 40% and private/public company valuations are down 90-95%. Just goes to show that the actual ā€œinvestingā€ in gold and gold mining stocks can be incredibly tricky. Even when their capital structures are managed responsibly.

4 Likes

Hey Baldyā€¦ your the best. Thanks for caring.

Depends, some are still up 300% from their lows. Just have to find the well run ones

1 Like

If Les still has an abundance of shares, and continues to sell into any buying (which ā€œcouldā€ have been the case Tuesday)ā€¦Then what will it take to move this stock back up to .01 or .02? If we start receiving some relatively good news, will it be wasted until we can get the reins on him? At this point I doubt very much he is interested in waiting for the share price to go up, and would expect him to presently remain aggressive. With 4.5 million shares traded Tuesday, it would have been nice to see us trade over .005 and close in the green. And I assume without Les, we would haveā€¦

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! At this point, I donā€™t think anyone has a good handle on how many shares Les has or how many accounts he trades with. I suspect both are rather large numbers. Les doesnā€™t give a crap about the share price. He stole the shares and any money he makes from them is pure profit. Letā€™s assume that Les unloaded 1 million shares yesterday at an average price of .005 (given trading volume and the recent Auryn pictures, I think this is entirely plausible). Thatā€™s an easy $5k for old Lesterā€¦not bad for doing NOTHING. I also think weā€™ll see the higher volume share days timed with ANY news Auryn releases. MG posted a picture and Auryn updated their facebook account and up goes the volume. This is a loose correlation and I have no proof to tie the two together so for now lets call this an interesting observation. Quite frankly, this may be why Auryn and MDMN have been holding back on news releases unless there is something really pertinent. Why give Les and his cohorts any chance to sell? Sure they can dump shares at any time but its so much easier to do it when the volume is present. If a lack of information keeps Les from selling any more of his ill gotten shares, Iā€™m willing to sit back, trust that Auryn is running the process correctly and let the legal dogs chase Les down.

5 Likes

Yesā€¦That is exactly my point. Any positive news in the foreseeable future will most likely only benefit Les, if it increases the buying and volume. Considering it could be quite awhile before this issue is resolved, the question remains how does Auryn and Medinah proceed with updating us? Do they need to hold back until they feel he is under control? At the same time, they need to throw us a bone on occasion, keep us informed as they have, and help stop the bleeding. It is a very difficult situationā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s not all Les but more likely a combination of things. Anyone watching the bid and ask action can see the price is being boxed in. Like s few shares take us to .0045 yesterday and today thatā€™s where we start.
Maybe thatā€™s because large shareholders donā€™t want Les shares sold at higher prices.
Lots of theories but donā€™t count out end of year selling.
IMO, weā€™ve had great news from Auryn with ore being shipped over the holidays and Enami being intimately involved.
Enami helps junior miners.
We should start seeing some type of value assigned with results.
Mdmn told us what theyā€™re doing about the Les price fraud which is also good news.
Depending how many shares are retrieved will determine if weā€™ll have 1/2, 2/3, etc of what we originally thought, not these ridiculous basement prices.
Perhaps mdmn will take initial revenues and buy back shares prior to any distributions to shrink share count.
2017 should be a good year for mdmn

4 Likes

I believe the real question is will 2017 be a good year for commodity prices?

My expectations are that gold will remain somewhat flat, about where it is, and other commodities might get a push upward, if Trump lives up to his promises in infrastructure spending. JMO

Keep in mind that the shares currently being sold may not be shares owned by Les, but rather the ā€œinvestorsā€ that Les had fraudulently sold MDMN shares to over the years. At this point there really is no way to tell.

3 Likes

Expanding on your post, Les received cash for the shares he sold and essentially put it in his pocket. In 2012 an ā€œinvestmentā€ of $55,000 in AMNP in the name of MMC Mines (a BC company controlled by Les) was made. Another $55,000 ā€œinvestmentā€ in AMNP using GXK Ventures was also made in 2012. Surely other monies were passed through to other ā€œinvestmentsā€ controlled by Les as well as the fraudulent shares passed to the ā€œMMC Mines (MDMN) investorsā€ to be sold into the market. How many John Does are there? Was the MDMN suit filed only after Vital Karraā€™s shares bought through MMC Mines (as though it was represented to be associated with MDMN) were successfully returned to the treasury? If so, surely his cancelled check made out to MMC Mines can be introduced into evidence and used to subpoena additional bank records in BC banks of others who were duped or conspired, IMO.

5 Likes

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but in order for a stock price to go up significantly, you need lots and lots of NEW investors. Why would anybody, especially institutional investors buy a single share of MDMN when that scumbag Les is still involved and on the loose? Until he is gone, gone, gone and the share mess is repaired, the share price is going nowhere, imo. Hope Iā€™m wrong.

Vark

2 Likes

Can shareholders who got screwed in the Amnp / Medinah Gold, smoke and mirrors scam, bring criminal charges against Les and those involved? Regardless of Gary and Vittal getting conned into not representing shareholders.

Remains to be seen what recourse shareholders may have. I would think it more likely that Gary could bring a civil suit of some kind if his hands are squeaky clean, but that is just my uniformed opinion. I have no idea. Perhaps one of the legal eagles here would like to comment.

Can you post the Level 2 Don or CHG ?

Thanks