Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q1General Discussion

You’re not the only shareholder who has thought of those things. I’m sure Price picked up a few tips on how to hide assets and rip people off by hanging out with Ulander.

Agreed. As we both mentioned previously, I feel Price underestimated MDMN’s ability to fight his litigation and looked to bankrupt MDMN thus dictating his terms to MDMN. Also, don’t under estimate MDMN’s motion to remove Price attorney. I feel he had a special insider deal going with the attorney which was how he could keep pressing forward with the litigation. Now, he has to come up with big money for a real attorney. Money he doesn’t seem to have.

IMO, right now, regardless of whether Price has assets upon which MDMN can collect upon a judgment, MDMN needs to get the legal matters resolved and judgments and/or settlements completed. Any judgment and/or settlement will vindicate MDMN’s position. Once the cases are complete, MDMN immediately gains credibility and can focus upon moving forward with Auryn, not trying to clean up a pile of s**t. Since Price now seems to have money issues, IMO MDMN should really push forward hard on the legal front to break him. IMO, once MDMN has a judgment and/or settlement in its favor and Price doesn’t pay, MDMN can take its time and try to secure payment and a reasonable expense.

IMO it would be very difficult, if not impossible for Price to successfully discharge MDMN in bankruptcy. Bankruptcy will not discharge a debtor if the debtor has committed a fraud or other malicious acts which resulted in the debt he is trying to discharge. Based upon MDMN’s legal filings to date, if MDMN has half the stuff they allege, they should have more than enough to prevent Price from discharging MDMN based upon fraud.

Therefore, I posted previously, he may have assets socked away in the Cayman’s, but it doesn’t necessarily protect him. Price would not be immune from the court’s power over him. So, unless he wants to spend his money, he wouldn’t be able to avoid a contempt of court proceedings for failing to comply with a court order. A court can sentence him to jail for contempt, with the purge being compliance with a court order, which just happens to require him to turn over shares of MDMN stock back to MDMN, for example. This contempt would not be collecting upon a money judgment. If he doesn’t turn over the shares of stock, then he sits in jail until he does.

Further, MDMN would have the option of going to any “cayman-like” like jurisdiction and renewing its efforts against Price there. Just because he has assets in a 'cayman-like" jurisdiction doesn’t mean he avoid their laws.

Options exist, they may not be quick, they definitely would not be cheap, but they exist.

IMO first, MDMN needs to stop its own bleeding and get the cases completed, even if MDMN does not get every last penny back from Price. Finish it. Move on with Auryn. Figure out how to deal with Price later.

12 Likes

Funnyman,

In my opinion, if you have to ask, you already know the answer. Not being a smart ass at all here.

Thanks Rich. You are probably correct. I will try another approach. Can anybody recall anyone preparing some form of objective recent analysis of CDCH’s pro and con investment metrics?

1 Like

lol

I think CHG indirectly brought the subject of money laundering up last year :smiling_imp:
Kinda ties in, in my mind anyway, where money from MMC Mines, Inc., Les’s Canadian entity (Les Price is the sole owner and President of MMC) was shuffled. Part of the Les and JJ ATM machine?

Continuing the discussion from Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion:

1 Like

Lots of money and shares moving around -all these years and the sad thing about it is nothing to show for it. FU LP!!

1 Like

“You have no idea how vile the U.S. federal (court) system is. It is garbage – just pure garbage,” stated Mr. Price.

Hopefully someone remembers or is made aware of this.

3 Likes

It was my understanding that the TA was gagged.

1 Like

I too have been saying this for years-we need to have a copy of the contracts. A few days ago, again I asked if we had a copy of the contract. NO ONE answered my question.

1 Like

Where is the contract??

http://www.brodies.com/blog/company-records-can-shareholder-see/

The lack of news on the property is starting to bug me, just a little bit, there’s a lot of things happening on the property, why the silence ?

3 Likes

probably nothing worthwhile to report.

2 Likes

Hope not,there should be.

1 Like

I can hear a fly :laughing: this is the most exciting time in years and so quiet, sure news would help members posting.

5 Likes

Testing… Testing… Testing…

OK, just wanted to make sure the mic was turned on😉

4 Likes

I’m happy to know ,I’m not the only one alive :grin:

1 Like

Where’s the news? Long overdue and please don’t tell me there is nothing to report just read the last 3 updates.

3 Likes

Maybe MDMN (Auryn) is turning into a legit mining company that only updates when it’s worth their time and energy. That would certainly be a big change (and much welcomed IMHO) compared to their past fluffy, pump and dump, personal ATM, typical penny stock mentality.

IF that is why we haven’t heard anything for a while, I’m content to wait it out. I’m really hoping this thing is turning into a legit mining operation, which takes time, money and patience and a lot of it, instead of what we’ve dealt with the last few decades.

7 Likes