Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q1General Discussion

Love this. Be great to catch anyone in the act of selling illegally acquired shares.

I like the idea too; and I know itā€™s impossible to execute, but I did the math anyway. Not counting any price increase with that much buying, just using our current avg monthly volume of 2M shares, it would take 62.5 years to buy 1.5B shares! LOL! At least by this time Les and JJ will be out of the picture and trying to convince Satan to open a sulfer mine, let him act as the liaison to the transfer agent, and maybe the stock will move a half a cent. :wink:

4 Likes

Let me see if there are approximately 250 trading days in a year and if 2 million shares traded every day that would be 500 million in a year or 1.5 Billion in 3 years.

I am not sure where your average monthly volume of 2 million comes from since it is closer to 2 million per day on average? 2 million per month would be on an average of 100,000 shares per day, fwiw.

Donā€™t know where I saw it, wasnā€™t really paying attention, really not important bc whether monthly, daily, whatever, still not viable course, donā€™t want to start discussion about it, should have kept my mouth shut, trying to be funny.

2 Likes

ETRF with 500K on the bid @ 0.0051 and on the ask with another 500K @ 0.0056.

1 Like

Hey Don, Iā€™m not a trader, but could this be somebody who wants to make a quick 500.00 by buying a million shares at .0051 and then selling at .0056? People play all sorts of games - but you canā€™t blame them for wanting to make money.

The problem with that concept is, if it was me trying to do that someone would sell it to me at the .0051 and no one would buy it back at .0056 anytime soon. I would eventually make money but not on a quick flip. Of course thatā€™s just me and the reason Iā€™m not a short term trader/flipper. Anything I buy now is for the longer term as I believe thatā€™s where the best chance for me to make money. :smiley:
I just noticed the 500K @ the ask has been pulled and is no longer being shown as available .:relaxed:

1 Like

But look at the risk vs reward calculationā€¦you might conclude youā€™d either make $500 or lose $5,000. (Assumes a predetermination to sell when it reached .0056)

1 Like

Once we will start to have revenues, we will go higher and higher, to where ? I donā€™t know, but we will go up.

Is there drilling planned ?

Well it seems they changed their corporate address

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MDMN/profile

Impressive :yum:

Well at least this lot is not empty! lol. Out with the old and in with the new.

This new address appeared when Kevin announced he had joined on as CEO. The company profile also shows this now:

Company Officers/Contacts

Kevin Tupper CEO, President, Treasurer, Secretary

Company Directors
Gary P. Goodin
Raul Solar Independent Director
Italo Volante Independent Director

I have no direct knowledge, but I Strongly suspect this is near Kevin as he is now secretary and allā€¦

I like our new corporate headquarters. Secure and inexpensive. I guess the only thing we do not know is the size of our postal boxā€¦

I will start buying this week, at this price, I donā€™t think I will be a bag holder lol.

Already have beenā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, and itā€™s been painful.

Did Kevin said Bymonthly news, so we should be due for news soon.
definition of bimonthly: Bymonthly means once every two months or twice a month.