Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q1General Discussion

Was corrected to “Monthly or twice a month”, as warranted. Auryn facebook page has been getting some updates as photos become available.

Cabezon is correct about the mailing address, it is now set so Kevin would receive all documents and mail directly…

3 Likes

What’s the Level 2 looking like this morning ?

I have not posted in here for awhile. I have moved with great effort and expense. I see things look the same in here. Does anyone have an idea when this thing is going to move?

Quite the opposite,things have changed a lot, except the share price unfortunately.

The bid continues to show some growing support during the last few sessions.

Yes, and the share price seems to be holding up even though the volume is low. Hoping for steady strength here.

I don’t want to call him names but maybe, just maybe that slippery reptile POS sociopath Les stopped selling

4 Likes

I will start to buy very soon.

1 Like

Just bought 225,000,will buy more in the next few days.

Let’s hope you will be the first person that will not regret averaging down. I must admit it looks tempting, but I just can’t justify chasing this stock anymore. If you are right and we finally have hit a bottom, we will all be very pleased, and happy for you as well…

3 Likes

Don’t think I will regret, we are in good hands now, I said to myself that I will never average down again, but even with the Les scam, at this price and the potential of the mountain, I couldn’t resist, I really think we are at the bottom here, will buy the rest of my shares carefully, in case we go further down.

I think it might be best to not talk about how much you are buying and at what price. It comes across like bragging or smarter than the rest in the room. I hope you are right at buying at the bottom, but most of us here at one point thought we were buying at the bottom. I bought last shares at .04 and thought that was the bottom.

Most here are massively in the red and probably don’t care or may even resent. Heck, I don’t know if a certain shareholder is still invested, but I remember him saying he let his car get repossessed rather than sell shares because he thought he would miss the launch of share price if he sold shares to hold on to his vehicle. Share price was around .10 at that point I think.

1 Like

No bragging here, just saying what I thought was unthinkable for me, just not that long ago, now I am buying, trust me, I am not doing a mistake.

2 Likes

Personally speaking, I love knowing that people are buying and I feel no ill will toward them. There appears to be a wonderful opportunity here for patient investors to make life-altering amounts of money, especially if they buy a nice lump at this price, and I would love to see that happen for them. At this point, I don’t even think I’d be bothered if someone were to be bragging about buying at these prices. Maybe they’re smarter than me, (which isn’t a hard thing to do), but they certainly had better timing! :slight_smile: All I care about is seeing a profit here.

Happy and profitable new year to all!

22 Likes

I love your optimism.

Not optimist at all, maybe a bit lol, I just see what’s in front of me, and realize that the risk is minimal at this price, all the trash has been disposed of, and as far as i know, the mountain is still the same, full of gold and copper, we have Auryn and a new devoted CEO, Kevin, my avg share price was .08, so I’ve got burned to, i just see an opportunity here and I take it, that’s all.

2 Likes

No need to feel guilty, just do it.

It looks to me as if the bid continues to push the ask.