Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q1General Discussion

Back from Morocco. Even there, I couldn’t escape thinking about this investment with all the Medina’s that we visited!

Nice to see that Medinah still has some life left in it which is more than this camel can say with it’s freshly hewed head on display at a local market! :slight_smile: (Yes-this investment is about as disagreeable as the camel’s head!)

Awwww MAN, you just had to get revenge for Mike Mike Mike Mike… Guess what day it is HUMP DAY!!! Which " IS " today… Happy hump day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Right you are GCC! :smirk:

2 Likes

Camel hump tacos? With a side of brains?

And am I seeing things? This much of a bump into the green on relatively low volume? Uh…what’s up doc? I like it I like it.

1 Like

Let’s hope the ultra cheap shares are gone.

Anything under .01 is ultra cheap

1 Like

Let’s get to .01 first. How long have we been under .01? About 3 months. I lost count of the time…

1 Like

Yep,i get more before .

Hi all, still hanging in there waiting it out like the rest. I’m liking the chart. Maybe things are a changin.

oz

Liking the BID support as of late. Can’t wait to hear from Auryn soon. Finally some exciting times!

Yep. that’s why I am buying.

To get above 1 cent, we probably are going to need some nice assays numbers from Auryn that show what the average grade of the ore they are shipping is at. Even better, a revised schedule on how fast they will be ramping up production in 2017. Better still, an announcement that they have inked a deal with gigantic Major to develop the Pegaso porphyry target.

7 Likes

… along with those things an announcement that most or all of the LP shares have been recovered & retired (or whatever they need to do to make them disappear).

3 Likes

I didn’t include the last part with thought that will take year(s). Perhaps they will recover shares from those that bought the illegal shares on a faster time frame. Either way, significant price moving events from Auryn will likely occur a lot sooner than anything on the legal front.

1 Like

Gold…1200…

Yeah I kinda figured. Just thought I’d throw it in there anyway.

Trade. I agree. The catalyst for movement is getting rid of Les’ shares. Somehow. Along with everything Mike said.

Unfortunately, it all could be years away. I don’t expect Auryn to really start producing until later half of 2017 at the earliest. Sounds like they have a lot of work to get to that stage.

If they originally said test loads sent end of Nov and still cash flow positive by end of 16, that would suggest they didn’t expect production would take but a month following test runs
With those initial shipments taking place end of 16, what makes you think the production time table will take so much longer now?

4 Likes
  • It’s medinah
  • Mining is probably slowing down with dollar and gold prices
  • I don’t know if this is Auryn’s most urgent project
  • A lot could still slow down production
  • Gut feeling
1 Like

Dude these guys went back to work the day after Christmas when they could have been home with their families. So I’m sure they’re not slowing down.

3 Likes