Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q1General Discussion

The math is definitely off, similar to the Okanadian math being off! Completely bogus numbers shown. For the math to work out to 0.065, $15 M would have to be on the table, not $150K. 230 million shares represents about 15% of the 1.5 B share cap in the original option. The simple math underlying the $0.065 figure is 15% (230M of the 1.5B shares) of the original $100 million ($15,000,000/230,000,000) option offer. What is shown in the photo is off by a factor of 100. As much as anyone would like to make sense of this, it is centsless. :grin:

1 Like

150 is millions remember certain countries interchange decimal points and commas .Which I thought was to high and therefore assume I was looking at some short hand notations and the offer was .065. These are just my assumptions!

OK, then off by a factor of 10 the other way, definitely $0.65 was not the offer. Either way, it appears the accounting was way off! Is that what happened in the Okanadian scrivener’s error?

Like I stated I assume these figures were short hand notation and the correct offer was .065. JMO At this point it really does not matter!

Karl, thanks for posting the photo. It shows how lame the people we WERE dealing with.
I like $0.65 better! :wink:

1 Like

All I know is what is on the paper, and like you I assumed .65 was way to high therefore .065 made more sense. Who knows what the actual amount was, maybe Baldy is right at .015, but I believe the .065 make more sense because their open market purchase average .07 which we know for sure. Of course they did not know about the 1.5 B fraudulent shares issued by Les at that time!

1 Like

Even with Mr. Letts on the BOD.

2 Likes

At this point a more likely explanation is that those scratch pad notes were faked by Les and purposely put in view for the photo knowing that it would make the rounds among the MDMN shareholder base.

3 Likes

Now that is really devious! :smiling_imp:

devious - “showing a skillful use of underhanded tactics to achieve goals”

Anything is possible Rick and that is why I forwarded this information to the legal group investigating Les. All I know is the photo came with the caption “This is Maurizio Cordova, who is financial officer with Auryn Holding” signing the share purchase agreement. Nothing was mention about price or the share amount I simply tried to see if I could figure it out myself from the picture. I highly doubt the photo was manipulated, but who knows besides JJ and Mr Cordova! BTW I am not sure if that photo ever really made the rounds.

Auryn paid us in shares of Auryn stock, which we own 27% of.

I hear ya Karl. I was being partially sarcastic, but at this point it could be believable. I never saw that pic before…thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Auryn’s about page specifies OTCQB for listing I would prefer them on the OTCQX more liquidity on the exchange.

Interesting to note from the photo that was taken last June. The “150,000” figure appears twice as a total. Karl is correct that this likely represents $150,000,000 and the 230 million figure for the total number of shares to be purchased was also part of the contract being negotiated.

Further, on July 6. 2015, we can confirm that a contract to acquire 230 million common shares of Medinah Minerals, Inc. was signed between five (5) parties in private share deal. As of today, 60 million shares have been delivered to AURYN and its associates and the balance of 170 million shares is pending delivery.
http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MDMN/news/Shareholder-Update---September-17--2015?id=114706&b=y

So, at the time, the offer probably was for $0.065/share, which for one reason or another, JJ did not honor. (see my previous post - “The simple math underlying the $0.065 figure is 15% (230M of the 1.5B shares) of the original $100 million ($15,000,000/230,000,000) option offer.” ) Did he no longer have the the shares? There was a lot of discussion at the time why AURYN was unable to obtain the shares that were negotiated. No definitive answer was ever provided. Perhaps it will come out with the forensic investigation.

I would surmise from the figures in the photo that at the time of this negotiation AURYN was actually increasing the value of the ADL to $150 million. Does anyone think that it is worth less than that today?

So, we have no cash and owe $2,000,000 in exchange for a world class asset and 27% stake in Auryn. This just not pass the smell test. I will be silent and just watch as I have for 8 years.

2 Likes

Based on this cash call I can tell you that AMC is being valued at SIGNIFICANTLY less than $100M (let alone $50M). If Kevin hadn’t negotiated the deal he did, MDMN’s ownership in AMC would have been massively diluted. This means that AMC is valuing AMC at somewhere between $20-$30M (tops). Whether that is a fair or accurate number is up for debate. But MDMN is trading at a considerable premium to AMC’s assigned value.

2 Likes

Please show us the math on how the cash call determines the value of AMC at $20 to $30million.

2 Likes

WOW! Is this what you heard from Michael today? How did that phone call go? :persevere:
Does that mean MDMN (not AMC) has an equity value between $7-$ 10M (tops)?
Cerro only $1.4M-$2M?

Here we go throwing numbers again just like JJ sold his shares @ 1.5 cents.

3 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/aurynmining/posts/430574243958640