Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q1General Discussion

I too have been saying this for years-we need to have a copy of the contracts. A few days ago, again I asked if we had a copy of the contract. NO ONE answered my question.

1 Like

Where is the contract??

http://www.brodies.com/blog/company-records-can-shareholder-see/

The lack of news on the property is starting to bug me, just a little bit, thereā€™s a lot of things happening on the property, why the silence ?

3 Likes

probably nothing worthwhile to report.

2 Likes

Hope not,there should be.

1 Like

I can hear a fly :laughing: this is the most exciting time in years and so quiet, sure news would help members posting.

5 Likes

Testingā€¦ Testingā€¦ Testingā€¦

OK, just wanted to make sure the mic was turned onšŸ˜‰

4 Likes

Iā€™m happy to know ,Iā€™m not the only one alive :grin:

1 Like

Whereā€™s the news? Long overdue and please donā€™t tell me there is nothing to report just read the last 3 updates.

3 Likes

Maybe MDMN (Auryn) is turning into a legit mining company that only updates when itā€™s worth their time and energy. That would certainly be a big change (and much welcomed IMHO) compared to their past fluffy, pump and dump, personal ATM, typical penny stock mentality.

IF that is why we havenā€™t heard anything for a while, Iā€™m content to wait it out. Iā€™m really hoping this thing is turning into a legit mining operation, which takes time, money and patience and a lot of it, instead of what weā€™ve dealt with the last few decades.

7 Likes

It has moved down 12 percent today on $700 traded. It is still a penny stock.

Exact. As I said before, itā€™s going to take time, money and patience to get this corrected. Thereā€™s no Les Price telling us there is a huge buyer with pie in the sky deal for us. My timeline is still 2 years.

1 Like

Gold is up,the higher the better eventually investors will flock to unknown Jewels like MDMN.

Well looks like the ASK keeps lining up 1 million for sale @ .0052

Thatā€™s what happens when someone says 2 years

4 Likes

Depends of the price he wants out, me, i think, i should be able to start selling within a year, if everything goes as planned obviously.

Itā€™s what happens when the market has a true valuation of MDMN and you donā€™t have a swindler telling you this should be worth $2.00 a share or more.

2 Likes

I just hope weā€™re around in some fashion when the true value of the mountain is revealed. We have suffered great financial loss and friendships where we were trying to help people out but inevitably hurt them as well.
Many here invested because of the speculation of what the mountain holds.
Yes, Les lied and is a POS and best we donā€™t meet in person but the mountain is still there.

10 Likes

This forum was set up to discuss our stock, mountain, where we are and where we are going. We have given tons of leeway to those who have disparaging remarks to those who have managed to derail the stock as the mountain proves itself up, yet we are not a forum where we will discuss any type of vigilante tactics whether joking or not.
Our Board of Directorsā€‹ has chosen to take the high road and deal with the situation with dignity and I for one respect that decision. Itā€™s not that we all donā€™t have words and evil thoughts about those who have destroyed many hopeā€™s and dreams, but as T. R. said we made the choice when every fiber in our boneā€™s were telling us to be wary.
Please respect the forumā€¦

6 Likes