Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q2 General Discussion

This is exactly what many of the incessant complainers don’t seem to get. Those that have significant positions here aren’t going to sell or bother taking on more risk. There is a significant risk that all obstacles will not be overcome smoothly, but the change of management is working through them with the limited finances available. This is pretty much an all or none end game for current Medinah shareholders, IMO. The risks have been enumerated multiple times here on the forum, so I won’t get into them, but the PPS the stock is trading at is not presently a major factor, although the fraudulent dilution and cooked books are.

My thoughts regarding AURYN are as follows: If AURYN goes the F-1 route to IPO as announced and becomes free trading, there are certain rules that would need to be followed under it’s own ticker. I won’t go into great depth on it as regulatory links have been presented several times. If the F-1 application is accepted and an IPO issued, it leaves the door open for having two classes of shares, not necessarily restricted to the current 100M share structure of the private company, which would (could) become the restricted control shares. The number and price of free trading IPO shares would be priced by an Investment Bank, which I’m sure AURYN has contacts with. Ideally, dividends or a buyout of Medinah’s and Cerro’s shares would occur after AURYN becomes fully reporting and climbs from the OTCQB tier to the OTCQX tier sometime later. Once on the OTCQX they would automatically have access to the international markets which I believe is AURYN’s eventual goal.

1 Like

Any value in Auryn attending this…
https://www.miningcumbre.com/ehome/193286/about-us/

And I think it’s been made clear by both companies that the transparency that you (and I) and everybody else really wants is on hold until current issues are cleared up - both legally and structurally with the company. Is their silence going to force anyone to sell?..I doubt it. Any shareholders holding now presumably are in for the long haul whether they like it or not.

If you contacted Kevin via from-the-ceo@medinah-minerals.com, as I’ve suggested to shareholders multiple times in the past, he would probably answer similarly which is why I resort to more tersely worded responses, which I’d rather not write. People get tired of shareholders complaining about the same thing on this forum when it really accomplishes nothing except for the person to let off some steam. I’d prefer this forum to be for information exchange, not as a public sounding board of emotional graffiti. If we didn’t have this forum, how would you handle your frustration and beefs with the company?

17 Likes

But Rick if “this forum (is) to be for information exchange” then there would only be one entry every few months ! LOL

2 Likes

If everyone wanted this to be a trading stock, then there would be constant updates and news.
There are issues with many brokers holding shares in a foreign private company. A dividend into a private foreign company isn’t going to happen. The dilemma is there is presently no “easy” way to issue a dividend into AURYN (apparently) until it becomes free trading. I don’t see the “unofficial chill” on the stock as a bad thing. Once filings are updated for Medinah (and Cerro) and current, there may be an increase in trading volume. I won’t be looking to trade.This became a sock drawer sock for me, that is, until the day pro rata shares are issued into AURYN. For current shareholders, the best strategy for an eventual ROI is to hold onto your Medinah stock and await the issuance of free trading AURYN, IMO. I believe that is what many here have already expressed. This may take a while. Who here thinks they can sell stock now and buy it cheaper later? Sheer foolishness! Selling is likely coming from those either out of pure necessity, fear or frustration IMO. The manipulation that unraveled this stock was starting to be uncovered initially in the lawsuit filed by Okanadian in Nevada February 26, 2016. It was further revealed from the Medinah Qtrly Report March 31, 2016 and the investigations that occurred subsequently:

On January 1, 2016, the Company entered into an agreement with Okanadian Management Corp whereby Okanadian would purchase 100,000 shares of Class C Redeemable Convertible Non-Voting Preferred Stock of the Company. On January 11, 2016, the Company issued the 100,000 shares of Class C Redeemable Convertible Non-Voting Preferred Stock to Okanadian. Subsequently, due to a scrivener’s error in some of the documentation, a dispute arose regarding the number of shares to which Okanadian felt entitled. Discussions are ongoing to resolve this dispute.

Much has transpired since then:
Forensic Audit Update – January 2017

Legal Proceedings and Disputes

The process is time consuming, but it is happening.

As for AURYN, I see no benefit to current Medinah or Cerro shareholders by issuing news and promoting itself before current shareholders receive a dividend declaration that assures a legitimate stake in a free trading AURYN. Current shareholders that can hold on until then are the lucky ones that may actually retrieve some of the former value of this stock. Once AURYN receives approval on it’s F-1 application and an IPO is offered I don’t expect much in the way of news before then. I won’t be upset if news is forthcoming, but I expect the real promotion of all the activities on the ADL will occur as a result of AURYN becoming free trading.

Or those that have better places to put their $$$ over the next 12-24 months.

1 Like

Yes, for those “newbies” that bought so low as to not incur substantial losses by selling, that is a possibility. If so, the selling should dry up as time passes. Daily trades are in the range of a few hundreths of a percent of the OS. Selling a million shares at a small loss to put cash elsewhere may be a good choice for a few, but not likely for those that have been here over many years, IMO. At least, if that’s where selling is coming from, it’s not manipulation as a few here have suggested.

There is hardly any money to put anywhere else … I should have 2 years ago
TDK

1 Like

From I-Hub

[quote]
insidetruth Monday**
06/26/17 09:55:40 AM
Re: None
Post # of 77835
“the powers that be have instructed me to cease posting on this site. i have enjoyed the chatter and wish everyone the best for mdmn. The property holds a great future for all as auryn continues to develop the adl toward a mine”[/quote]

Assuming this poster was either Les or a minion of Les, someone is putting a muzzle on him. If it was Les (I believe it was), then he’s even more of an idiot than i gave him credit for. He’s posting “anonymously” on a public message board while a party involved in various lawsuits with MDMN in what I’m assuming is a half-brained attempt to somehow curry favor or otherwise influence or defend himself to an audience of MDMN shareholder/posters. Additionally, he posted about Les in the 3rd person to give the impression that he wasn’t Les. Not only is that intentional deception, it isn’t very smart. The man is obviously desperate.

12 Likes

I just can’t imagine that Les is that dumb. But… this is MDMN and Les we are talking about and he has suddenly found himself without a voice. Something he has never had to deal with before. He had plenty of peddlers pushing his spiel for many years.

I also believe that “insidertruth” is Les Price. He is arrogant enough to do something like this. However, he knows that posting on iHub really doesn’t put him in any danger unless big entities like the SEC come down on him (that is highly unlikely). Unless someone subpoenas iHub, good luck finding out who this poster actually is. However, his lawyer, or a friend who is a lawyer, has probably told him to shut up and he’s complying. I’d expect a new alias to pop up on iHub in a month or so as I don’t believe Les can stay away from the drama.

3 Likes

He’s already proven that he is. :wink:

2 Likes

I saw evidence long ago that Ihub is owned and operated by nefarious individuals. It was enough for me to end my subscription. I haven’t been back there in a long time and I don’t imagine I ever will.

4 Likes

I read the Ihub Mdmn thread daily. As much as we would like to ignore it. You shouldn’t. It is a very popular forum that attracts millions of investors. Occasionally it has something to offer. I.e. Recent posts from insidertruth is a look into a twisted mind. An added plus is HR keeping the Ihub tread up to date as to the truth. HR reads it, knows the value and has our back.

6 Likes

For sure it is Les. Although it is dangerous to try to read in things from any words from him, his post is at least suggestive that a settlement is either pending or has been reached between himself and Medinah. I think the news log jam will break when the settlement is announced.

6 Likes

I get your logic, I just prefer to keep my eyes and attention on the direction I want to go and not muddle it with content from twisted minds. At this stage of the game in this particular situation I’m confident that there isn’t much that is going to be posted by anyone anywhere that has much if any effect on how things turn out.

4 Likes

I go over there maybe once a year. You had me curious so went there, done that, and know why I only go over there once a year😲

6 Likes

I totally understand. 99% crap in regards to Medinah. I do find it useful for other stocks that do not have a dedicated blog like TMP.

2 Likes

Less than 500 posts in Q2 v 1300 in Q1. Now that is progress worth being happy about :smile: