Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q3 General Discussion

Happy Independence Day Weekend
Third quarter begins…

1 Like

On the IHUB thing, I go there when i want a good laugh , Happy 4th

I know many of us would like news and updates on what is going on with Les and also with Auryn’s activities on the mountain. My suggestion is if we can’t get monthly updates MDMN should at least put out a brief quarterly update.
A simple status report of where we are and if nothing has change from the last update at least MDMN can make that statement. Things must be going on in the background and I understand if certain things need to be kept confidential, but that is no excuse for not sharing what can be shared ! JMO

10 Likes

Thank you Karl!

1 Like

Well I have had this for approx. 13 years now and still waiting to buy that new Harley. Hope I can still ride when it comes through!!!

3 Likes

By that time this might be more appropriate for your age group.:wink:

https://medmartonline.com/afikim-se-heavy-duty-scooter?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=adwords&utm_campaign=ecom+shopping+high+margin&utm_content=money+makers&gclid=Cj0KEQjw1ufKBRDYrqLzrY3dy88BEiQAPI_r4QiNWxg_cJh_dLMArI_H6uLrr5woQwTutMAzS5EHpBwaAtT98P8HAQ

2 Likes

Happy Birthday America 241 yrs. And still a youngster!!!

Everyone have a Great day and be safe!!!

2 Likes

let freedom ring!

4 Likes

Written on June 13…Anyone remember a 108% gain??
http://www.mining-journal.com/market-insight/copper-piques-interest/.

1 Like

Nope, sure would have noticed that.

This on May 2nd. Two gains of over 87%. Maybe we are all living in a bad dream. And not woken up

http://www.mining-journal.com/market-insight/medinah-takes-top-spot/

TDK

3 Likes

At least this mining rag has put two and two together. I’ll take small victories while we wait.

1 Like

Pretty quiet around here!

I will hazard a guess they we are simply waiting for Medinah/Les to complete a formal settlement agreement so it can be officially announced. Nothing will be announced til the agreement is final. This is only a educated guess. Since I am very confident that both parties want to settle; an agreement is all but certain IMO.

Meantime, it is mid-Winter in Chile but remains cool/dry on the property so if Auryn wants to be doing work on the Alto…nothing is stopping them.

1 Like

Hazard guesses never work with this stock. A confident and educated guess is just a simple guess. Unless you are privy to information we are not. It **reads ** like the old Medinah.

3 Likes

My guesses are always educated ones. Of course, it doesn’t mean that they will be correct since the future hasn’t been written yet and the present is always no more than partially defined for me in my mind…hence the use of the word “guess”. I wouldn’t have posted it if I didn’t think it would be useful for those that don’t follow things very closely and are wondering what the likely reason is for why it has been so silent lately.

FYI…just so know Mr Uneverknow…I wrote legal civil settlements between 2 parties for many years. Even after a tentative settlement is reached, it can take weeks/months to craft an enforceable legal document that defines the settlement and the actions each party has take to take to fulfill their side of the agreement including timelines that actions have to occur by.

3 Likes

Thanks for the informed 2nd paragraph.
Of course that’s assuming they are negotiating and they have reached a tentative settlement. All just speculation. But… I hope you’re right. It’s a logical explanation for the silence.

2 Likes

“Prediction is very difficult, especially if it’s about the future.” - Niels Bohr :wink:

As much as I want things to get moving quickly, I am baffled as to how/why Medinah would EVER settle with that lowlife, criminal, scumbag Les. He ADMITTED that he robbed all of us blind. A settlement, while it will put this all behind us, will not be as good as taking back EVERYTHING he took from us. Again, I want to get moving here, but I think I would gladly trade a little more time to avoid a settlement and maybe see a reversal of the dilution of the stock and as a bonus see him rot in prison.

Vark

2 Likes

I suspect it is because Les is who is standing in the way of getting some shares cancelled, getting some financials out and being able to convert Medinah shares to Auryn shares after they go public. Also, Medinah’s benefactors likely only have limited patience/funds to spend on resolving all the legal crap so they can get some value out of this investment.

2 Likes

I sure would like to hear from our CEO Kevin Tupper to see what has been happening the past 4 months since our last update.

8 Likes