Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q3 General Discussion

I agree I think its time for an update on all MDMN. I understand there isn’t much but its to damn quite and the stock price is to damn cheap to not at least get an update nothing has changed or work is going on on the shares scandal, any reports from Auryn…

5 Likes

From an emotional point of view I agree, but from an financial point one has to consider what they will get back, what it will cost in legal terms and what effect will be when all is said and done. If it is more cost effective and there are greater reward from settling, I am all for it even thou it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. I look at it this way In the worse case we have what is currently reported as outstanding share count, which is basically twice as much as most thought there was. I always felt VLDI is worth at least .20 so if I cut that in half I believe we could be worth .10. JMO

4 Likes

Unless Mr. Sillitoe has been sitting on his rear-end, I would think there is a LOT of information to publicize at this point. Unfortunately, reasonable minds might conclude that publication of any good news would affect any proposed settlement of the outstanding shares. Of course I’m not saying this is true, but for example, if MDMN came out and announced that Sillitoe has concluded that MDMN has the largest tri-porphyry complex in world history do you think the parties would be incentivized to settle? We have no choice but to keep a low profile and wait until the share issue is settled pursuant to an enforceable agreement. I sure hope we have reasonable minds sitting around the settlement table - and if we’re holding out for jail time it’s gonna be a loser.

10 Likes

If the settlement returns a significant amount of equity the POS stole from us then I’m good with it.
If mdmn settles for a small return then the POS got away with it.
I realize the POS pumped the stock in the past. Kevin who IMO has a lot of integrity doesn’t want to go down the old mdmn road but there is such a thing as over correction.

6 Likes

“IF” there are ongoing negotiations with various parties to settle the back and forth lawsuits, I will suggest there is a gag order in place that would prevent Kevin from going public. Perhaps one of resident Attorneys can comment.

That’s the problem we don’t know what is going on. So it’s all speculation until we hear from our CEO. It’s amazing after 4 months from our last update we shareholders haven’t gotten any follow up to the past updates. Not complaining just calling it like I’m seeing it. If it’s true that there is a settlement on the table Mr. Tupper can simply give an update stating that they are working on a settlement, but no further comment can be made at this time. I think that will go a long way. Jmo Have a goodnight

4 Likes

I trust the silence is for a reason.

bought more yesterday. We’ll see how it turns out. have also been buying CDCH in small increments.

1 Like

From the CEO
The From the CEO page will contain posts from me regarding things that are not relevant to the public nor are they considered a notification regarding corporate information. Think of this as a Medinah blog of sorts. ::: most of you will find this quite boring :::
It will also be a place where you can interact with me and help guide the conversation. You can do so by emailing me at from-the-ceo@medinah-minerals.com. Although I will not be able to reply to every email, I will read them.

My intention is to make brief posts (unlike this one) once or twice a month depending on how things flow. It may end up being less frequently as time goes on due to there being less to communicate about. We will see how it goes.

I always thought these were good intentions so what happen since the last post dated March 27, 2017?

2 Likes

“I always thought these were good intentions so what happen since the last post dated March 27, 2017?”

Could be a number of things. legal, no info to report, incomplete info, etc etc.

Personally, I’d much prefer the silence over going back to having ridiculous updates that were all fluff and raised more questions than they provided guidance.

1 Like

I should note that Kevin has a very large share position in Medinah and is very incentivized to make things happen. You can take it to the bank that his silence is for the best interests of the Company. Almost for sure, he has been gagged until the settlement agreement has been reached. Blame the silence on lawyers…

5 Likes

Mike enough with the settlement talk! How do you know this? Did Les tell you? Let’s here it from our CEO

6 Likes

Mike I know all that which is nothing new, and I too think Kevin is a standup guy, but it would not hurt to simply post a general update covering information that is not deemed confidential or which may not be detrimental to the the Les situation. I can’t believe there is absolutely nothing that can be posted in the last 4 months. I believe by now they should have uncovered enough information about the ongoing fraud situation over the issuance of shares by Les, like to whom and when they were fraudulent issued by Les… I also believe they can tell us if all the parties involved have been contacted and their reaction to the situation, like how many still have their shares, how many sold their shares, and what the plan is to address these individuals. Unless Auryn has demanded a cone of silence there should be a simple update, like where we are and where we are going. JMO

5 Likes

I asked if there was something Kevin could share with all shareholders.
His answer. “not quite yet”. Based on that answer it seems they are working on it and getting close to a resolution.

9 Likes

Anyone who knows Kevin, even if only from his posting history, knows that he is operating in the best interests of the company. Unfortunately, that is currently coming at the expense of shareholder communications. Obviously under different circumstances Kevin would communicate everything that is going on behind the scenes with shareholders as soon as it becomes available. However, that is no longer at his discretion based on what should be fairly obvious (and temporary) reasons.

Try not to forget that it wasn’t all that long ago that Kevin was on the shareholder side of the fence…“one of us” if you will - with the same limited and filtered point of view of the company that current non-insiders have. I’m fairly certain that even the most critical voices on this board would operate the same way Kevin is (they would be forced to IMO) as he is clearly being gagged by other parties. This is for the good of the company, not for anyone’s personal gain or to torture shareholders.

So when you’re about to type out the sentence “Why can’t he just…”, stop typing and say to yourself, “At this current time he can’t. Not because he doesn’t want to. Not because of any incompetence. Not because of anything of his own doing. But because of others who have instructed him to remain silent until certain matters are cleared up by the company and powers that be.” Shareholders need to understand this so that they don’t drive themselves crazy and don’t start burning effigies of Kevin like the jackass on I-Hub.

21 Likes

Yep…

I think many still have way too many memories of Medinah’s prior Management when there was near constant reasons to suspect that Medinah didn’t have shareholders best interest’s in mind when decisions were made. Plus let’s not forget that communications that were provided to shareholders were rarely helpful and often worded in a way to deceive us.

Kevin, Gary and Maurizio want Medinah to succeed but not our expense. Few here need to just be a little more patience with the legal process to let out it work itself out. Meantime, now is a good time to average down a bit before the price runs with all the pending news and Auryn’s IPO getting close.

Meantime, on the Mountain…low snow levels tomorrow with moderate accumulation expected:

1 Like

When I read your post I saw the suggested scooter and started drinking white russians for two weeks. Nothing has changed. Maybe your right?? Have a good week end.

Hopefully you will be able to get your Harley before that one becomes age appropriate. :wink:

1 Like

CEO Update

July 15, 2017
I am extremely pleased to report that Medinah Minerals, Inc. recently signed a settlement agreement with Okanadian Management Corp. Okanadian’s lawsuit against Medinah has been dismissed with prejudice. Further details will be available in the forthcoming financial statements.

Kevin Tupper
President & CEO
Medinah Minerals, Inc.

Copyright © 2017 Medinah Minerals, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to shareholder notifications at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Medinah Minerals, Inc.
14658 Gap Way
Box 1269Haymarket, VA 20169

10 Likes

CEO Update - Okanadian Dismissal

CEO Update

July 15, 2017
I am extremely pleased to report that Medinah Minerals, Inc. recently signed a settlement agreement with Okanadian Management Corp. Okanadian’s lawsuit against Medinah has been dismissed with prejudice. Further details will be available in the forthcoming financial statements.

Kevin Tupper
President & CEO
Medinah Minerals, Inc.

Copyright © 2017 Medinah Minerals, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to shareholder notifications at our website.